OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change

• Activism
  • Consciousness
  • Empowerment

by Zen Gardner -  Jan 26, 2015
10 562

Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change Trimtab1
by Zen Gardner
There couldn’t be a more fitting illustration of the individual’s effect on ourselves, our planet and the human condition. Ascribed to a modern genius, this striking analogy of how much of a difference we each can make is worth taking to heart and letting it change our lives!
Examiner
You have a vision. As an individual or as a family, maybe you wish to communicate something about a burden you have. You care. You love. Maybe your concern is to find a cure for breast cancer. Maybe to save the whales. Or maybe it’s your church and you want to see people involved with your church’s mission. You want to build community around your vision with others that share that vision. And you want to see change because of this burden you carry in your heart. So you want a web site out there but you think you will be lost in all the web pages that are already out there. That isn’t necessarily true.
I like the quote from Buckminster Fuller:
Call Me Trimtab – The Power to Effect Change Trimtabship
Something hit me very hard once, thinking about what one little man could do. Think of the Queen Mary—the whole ship goes by and then comes the rudder. And there’s a tiny thing at the edge of the rudder called a trim tab.

It’s a miniature rudder. Just moving the little trim tab builds a low pressure that pulls the rudder around. Takes almost no effort at all. So I said that the little individual can be a trim tab. Society thinks it’s going right by you, that it’s left you altogether. But if you’re doing dynamic things mentally, the fact is that you can just put your foot out like that and the whole big ship of state is going to go. So I said, call me Trim Tab.
Etched in stone on Fuller’s gravesite are the simple words, “Call me Trimtab – Bucky”

How about you? When are you going to start publishing your dream with a web site or blog? Are you going to let the big old ship of state go by or are you going to stick out your foot? Are you going to sleep through the paradigm change or work with your kids and stick out your feet together as a family? How about building a community and you all stick out your feet together?
Source
Many are taking action in wonderful ways. To get involved yourself, find others of like mind and intention. One such venue to find each other is the Full Circle Project forum where there’s a locator to help find each other. More news on the Full Circle Project coming soon.
Keep on loving, Zen
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum