OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive NDE-585x306

Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive

• 0 Comments
  •  February 5, 2015
  •  Paul Seaburn

Fans of “Monty Python’s Spamalot” will remember the scene where Lancelot tries to give Robin the body of a man who keeps saying and singing he’s “not dead yet.” That should be the motto of a woman in England who claims she’s had over 1,000 near-death experiences in her lifetime and is still alive and still having them
Beverley Gilmour lives (so far) in St. Annes, is 49 and says she’s been having a near-death experience (NDE) three times a month since 1987. By near-death experience, she means that she lies down, goes into a trance, feels her heart stop, leaves her body, sees her body and hears everything that’s going on around her. The NDE can last up to four hours before she returns back to her body feeling sore, stiff and sometimes so exhausted that she stays in bed for four more days.
I was terrified at first, because I didn’t know what was happening. I asked a friend about it because I was quite panicky and she said it sounded like a near death experience. I started researching it and I am now in the process of writing a book, as I’ve been writing down my experiences for years.
Beverley’s experiences may be related to her constant headaches and the large number of medications she takes, including heart tablets, blood tablets and sleeping tablets. Because the NDE can come at any time, she can’t work and is cared for by her two sons.
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive Gilmour-and-sons-570x402
Beverley Gilmour and her sons, Oliver Lee and Westley Lee.
What do her doctors think?
In the beginning, when I first went to see doctors about it, it was terrible – they just thought it was mental illness. So I became reluctant to talk about it … One doctor witnessed the after-affects of me coming around, he was so scared he ran out the room!
Beverley is hoping that her book will help her find a cure or at least a better doctor as well as convince others suffering from recurrent NDEs to come forward before it’s just a DE.
At least she’s not writing a book about what heaven is like.

Thanks to: http://mysteriousuniverse.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum