OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better?

February 10, 2015   / 4687 views  

If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? FDaaahby Max and Lana
Guest writers, In5D.com
Countless times now, very talented, intelligent, and wonderful people have asked us if they are doing something wrong because they have been ‘waking up’ for a while, but still feel so lost, confused, and frustrated in many areas of their lives. The truth is that waking up to consciousness– while still living in this 3D world– inevitably involves feelings of sadness, anger, disappointment, and/or being overwhelmed. After all, if when “your veil lifted” you woke up to a perfect, joyous, peaceful, and welcoming world, you and other light workers probably wouldn’t need to be on this planet right now to help initiate change around you! So, take heart. If you have moments or even phases and stages of feeling downright miserable, you are most likely on the right track and “waking up” quite effectively and successfully. Your more permanent upswing is not far away, though it can seem discouragingly temporary or, at times, even untouchable.
If I’m Waking Up, Why Don’t I Feel… Better? Lightworker-Being a light worker today means being a pioneer—one who can envision the beautiful possibilities for the human species and for our world, but who has the daunting, uncharted task of paving the way. Today’s light workers are also like “sleeper cells” positioned and waiting for information, and who are often left with an incomplete picture until the last moment or as absolutely needed. The unfinished or unclear information can make these “special forces” feel like they have taken a wrong turn or aren’t “worthy” of more clues or direction from their higher consciousness, from guides, or from other Divine energies.
Listed below are just some of the more common observations, complaints, and frustrations that are often felt by those who are awakening to consciousness. Many may be familiar to you:
If you find that these sentiments resonate with you, you are not alone and you are not crazy. Unfortunately, less than 1% of the world’s population is well on its way to awakening to consciousness. The rest are making strides, but much like children or adolescents before a growth spurt, they still have some growing and evolving to do in order to be more heart-centered; to be more concerned about others and the environment; and to succeed at integrating these values into our 3D existence– which will likely continue for many decades to come. The seemingly daunting task at hand for light workers is NOT to aim for ascension as a means of escaping, but to bring ascended ways to our 3D world here, now, and in the near future.
 Here’s the good news:

So, light worker pioneers, please keep moving forward and hanging in there. Your important energies and love are lighting the way!
Max, “The Healer’s Healer,” is an acclaimed Medical Intuitive, Psychic Coach, and Energy Healer. Max, Lana, and LOC Group (www.locgroup.net) enjoy helping light workers make the most of their experiences, health, relationships, and path.

Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum