OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXTRA, EXTRA, SPECIAL DAILY, EXCLUSIVE FROM DRAKE BAILEY!

February 14, 2015 Ines Radman terminal madnessdisinformation agents, drake bailey

Just in case you think I’m serious, this is just a satirical title nothing else. Hey, I don’t have the stomach to listen to Drake too long and so I didn’t have the patience to listen to more than 12 minutes and transcribe from the 12 minutes mark to 27:00 minutes. This was the hardest transcribing ever done cause this guy can’t talk read or write, I mean I had a hard time figuring out punctuation marks, actual meanings of words and not to mention the CONTENT had no meaning, who the fuck is this guy and what planet is he from? Did the Archons send him here thinking we would believe what he’s got to say or let me take that back, he’s got nothing new to say and what he does say has no sense at all. So here it is folks, you read it here first, Extra, extra, special daily from Drake Bailey: (The video is below so you can verify I didn’t change anything, if it is, it’s because I didn’t understand what he was saying so I wrote an “assumption” of what might fit into that sentence. May God help us all if this man actually thinks he’s doin’ some good on this planet.

” Muslims don’t have to be part of American culture, wooo, yeah, this is supposed news, I mean, you know, we knew this, they’re running around masked man woman can’t tell what IT is and to top it all off the original Wells Fargo bank had it’s golden nuggets stolen, now that can sound painful to most of the men out there but apparantely these were not attached to anythang.
So, eh eh there you go, nice mess of crop of crap and useless bullshit just like if you can see at CNN, Fox News and all those others that don’t really report anythang well would love to, now the only question I got about would love to ah is: would they get, they could aaa eh eh, this is gonna get interesting.
There was a thang about the internet, they gonna, FCC is gonna reclassify internet speed to high internet speed, medium internet speed, low internet speed and no speed, and that’s supposed to be voted on tomorrow. That came up today, I thought that was interesting ah, there’s gonna, they’re gonna drop it from 60% some havin’ fairly reasonable speed and call it broadband to where it ain’t broadband no more. Now I don’t know exactly what kind of band is gonna be  but it will be probably be the BS band, anway, 2% or something along there are gonna have high speed and that’s it!
Soooooooooo, here’s where the question comes down to and I’ve asked this before, you know, umm for all the people that like to sit on the couch and do nothin’ at all that’s who, that’s who I’m addressing here and it ain’t, it ain’t um (pause) much to ask the question.
I do the show and I do a bunch of other things, and I’m involved in a whole bunch of things aaaaa ummm on a international basis and actually coincides with aaaa freeing the planet and I’d like to know what you might be doing to facilitate that?
Are you talkin to some people about freedom, are you interested, you ever give out the website address you must check this out, got a whole lot of stuff on there and it’s really something.
This guy, this guy’s is all heated up and has attitude problems and don’t like nobody very much. Apparantely look at what he says, you know, you can blame it on me, it’s fine.
Question: Who is willing to do what it takes you don’t need to do a whole lot, I mean people wanna know ummm how can I be of service in shooting people or hurting people.
Well good lord if you’re gonna, we got an army or ha hehe in this case we gotta an army size grouping of people who aaa are homeless and no kind of reasonable place to sleep or aaaa you know can’t never get clean cause they never get access to anything, you gonna call the fire department cause people hollerin, you’re gonna xxxxx the place up or something, a a a a a a a or however, it all works a a a a a a the question is: Who is willing to do what it takes and that question is oriented to those who sit there and go “nah, he’s just putting out hopium”.
Are you a member of the militia? Are you involved a a a a a in other ways, a a a a a a do you a a a a a a have any kind of a a a a a systems program going on where you help homeless in your area and or a a a a a a anything at all or you just sitting on the couch and complain cause we got lots of that.
That’s the question, who’s willing to do what it takes? Now it’s going to a a a a a I”m gonna tell ya it ain’t gonna to be as comfortable, the reason being is the people that you know are gonna think you have lost your mind and they may or may not have anything else to do with you.
Now, you can tell people that the federal government is having get em and a lot of people will understand some of that because they been heard about it here and there, not a lot.
Um, if somebody really don’t believe um a a a a a a don’t XXXXX em. A a a a a what part, ask them, what part they don’t believe. Ask em specifically what it is that really causes them a a a a a problems, or would if it was true, and if they saw officially in writing would that help em and a a a a a a so a a a a a  (pause) then what you do is simple, you very simply take a a a a  (pause) the a a a a a a part that their unsure about or the UN wouldn’t have Agenda 21, not out in the open, really?
You can, you  might not be able to get the idea across their mind that 911 was an inside job but Benhazi’s been on all over the news a a a a a  and some of the stuff that’s been recently released a a a a a has put Hillary Clinton’s TIT in the wringer, ha, that’s called Judicial Watch and those guys been fightin about nothin, been fightin games with people a a a a a there’s a couple of people representing us on in comittees and investigating Benghazi and finding things and they are really pissed and they’re pissed because they get a a a a , they get a sheet of paper with nothin but black smudges on it called redacted and mark it out so you can’t read it.
Well, judicial watch went to court and got that cleaned up. They don’t, you may not redact it you will get what these people say they had to file the proper paperwork, you gotta go to court and things will start to heat up now.
The judge probably didn’t want to go to jail for obstructing justice, you gotta, you know, you gotta remember, you got a whole system in Judicial Watch a a a a a a umm mostly nothing but lawyers.
Can you imagine the stuff they dream up to do somebody I mean good grief.
Now here it is: Who’s willing to do what it takes, who is willing. And it’s you or your neighbor or your friend or somebody. Will you die on your feet or live your life on your knees? That’s the question you gotta ask yourself and I know you know it’s sort of like what Dirty Harry says: “Well, punk, do you feel lucky?” Ha, I mean that’s basically what the, what the jist is and the way it works is that it just, Agenda 21 is designed in such manner, that they are getting ready to move on it. Wonderful, yeah! I love the government is getting ready to punish people out just because they can and they don’t need the useless eaters sittin around, all them retirees and people that are disabled. You know, they don’t to be using up my oxygen.
So, he he, then you got that economic convention in Davos, discussed lots of things and I mean there is a load of things that wou…., that came up as topics. I gotta say I had ears in there and ummm, some of the questions can we fix it, they’re talking about world economy now, millions of people rely on these people to make sure they get it right, do things the way it’s supposed to be done and yet hehehe, they wanna know if they can fix it? What do you mean you wanna know if you can fix it, it’s simple.
Comments: I am embarrassed to even waste my time typing this out, it took me 2 hours to transcribe by hand and then type this out, I am ashamed that we have humans like him on this planet, and I am shocked that anyone gives him their airwaves to talk because he has said nothing that we don’t know from other alternative media, but he can’t speak properly, I am with loss of words as to how this guy gets away with doing what he does? Don’t believe me, just listen to it below.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum