OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The girl who gets gifts from birds  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The girl who gets gifts from birds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty The girl who gets gifts from birds Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Feb 26, 2015
http://twitter.com/onlyfirstnews Lots of people love the birds in their garden, but it's rare for that affection to be reciprocated. One young girl in Seattle is luckier than most. She feeds the crows in her garden - and they bring her gifts in return.

2The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:33 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Does the video work for everyone else or is it just me?

3The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Enyiah

Enyiah

worked for me, but don't know what ''gift'' they are referring to. :headscratching

Last edited by Enyiah on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo fix)

4The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The birds started bringing the girl trinkets... such as pendants, paper clips or any other shiny objects that they found. Super smart those birds are.

5The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Carrie’s Paranormal Crows

Posted by talesfromtheconspiratum on March 1, 2015
Posted in: Animals, Consciousness, Paranormal, Sentient beings. Leave a comment
The girl who gets gifts from birds  Brooklyn_Museum_-_Crow_on_a_Branch_-_Kawanabe_Kyosai
Wiki
My blogging friend and neighbor Carrie posted the following in the comment section of a post.
Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts | Tales from the Conspiratum.
I thought it deserved to be highlighted. Crows are interesting creatures which seem to be connected to another type of reality that we don’t perceive.
Carrie Reimer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Feb 28, 2015
I love crows, they are very intelligent and amazing creatures. Gabi reminded me of when I was a little girl about the same age. A crow adopted me. It used to sit on our clothes line and say “Alvin”, my dad would talk back to the crow and it started hanging around the house.
My mom always had my long hair in curlers or pulled back with barrettes and the crow would sit on my head or my shoulder and take the bobble pins out. I don’t think it ever brought me gifts but it did hang around for a couple of years and then one day he stopped showing up.
Last year when my dad died, I couldn’t make it to see him before he died but the next day my yard was full of crows. They sat out there making a horrible racket for several days. I mean a dozen or so; and we simply don’t have crows here.
The girl who gets gifts from birds  A_Murder_of_Crows_at_Disneyland
A murder of crows

I thought I must be mistaken and I just hadn’t noticed them before but then my neighbor said to me, “What’s with all the crows in your yard?” I asked her if she had ever seen crows here before and she said she hadn’t, that’s why she had noticed the ones in my yard. They weren’t in her yard, or anywhere but in my backyard.
I told her my dad had died the day before they showed up and she gave a knowing, “Ooooh!”
After about 4 days they left and I haven’t seen a crow in my yard since.
Weird. Just my experience with crows.
The girl who gets gifts from birds  Sam_1080

Thanks to: https://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com

6The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts

Eight-year-old Gabi Mann loves her corvid friends, and they reciprocate with small trinkets.
The girl who gets gifts from birds  Crow-giftsGabi’s “treasures” include a blue paper clip, a Lego piece, a rusty screw and a pearl-colored heart. (Photo: The Bittersweet LifeTwitter)
Like many kids her age, 8-year-old Gabi Mann from Seattle has an interesting collection of treasures. A yellow bead, one blue earring, a tiny light bulb, a paperclip and a rusty screw. But unlike many kids her age, Gabi didn’t collect these treasures herself. They were brought to her by crows.
Yes, you read that right. Like Cinderella, Gabi has bird friends that bring her gifts on a regular basis.
It all started quite by accident. As a toddler, Gabi was prone to dropping her food as she walked along. Soon, the crows were keeping an eye on her, and swooping in to pick up the pieces whenever she dropped a morsel. As Gabi got older, she began sharing her school lunch on the way to the bus stop. It didn’t take long before the crows lined the street to greet her bus each day.
[more…]

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk/

7The girl who gets gifts from birds  Empty Re: The girl who gets gifts from birds Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Enyiah

Enyiah

Charming! The girl who gets gifts from birds  806213676

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum