OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life
Written by Edward Mills March 4, 2015 in Conscious Living, Conscious Prosperity, Happiness, Inspirational, Love, Relationships, Spirituality, Uncategorized with 0 Comments
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life Dali-lama-compressed
It’s amazing how these viral memes come and go… even when they’re fake!
I was just reminded of this one…
The Dalai Lama’s Instructions for Life!
Yup these instructions “from the Dalai Lama” are floating around the Internet again.
This time they came complete with the command to forward them to all of my friends so that my life improves. There is even a scale to let you know how much your life will improve based on how many people you forward this to. I guess I’m destined to live a life of mediocrity since I didn’t email it to any of my friends!
Last time this was going around I did a quick investigation at Snopes.com which confirmed my suspicion that these are not from the Dalai Lama, but are, in fact, a subset of the list in the book Life’s Little Instruction Book: 511 Suggestions, Observations, and Reminders on How to Live a Happy and Rewarding Life by Jackson Brown and H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
But even though these Instructions for Life don’t come from His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, they are pretty darned good… and worthy of passing along anyway.
So with thanks to the Brown’s, here they are.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
    o Respect for self
    o Respect for others and
    o Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
13. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
14. Be gentle with the earth.
15. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
16. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
17. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
18. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Yup, that last one was the one that made me suspicious! The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life Icon_wink
The “Dalai Lama’s” Instructions for Life Edward-mills-headshot_finalEdward Mills is The Abundant Mystic, an Awakening Catalyst for Modern Day Mystics seeking Purposeful Prosperity. He is a bestselling author and the creator of the transformational Elemental Repatterning Process. Click here to download a free Appreciation Activation Recording that will tap you into the manifesting powers of Gratitude. And you can connect with Edward and other Abundant Mystics in the Abundant Mystic Tribe Private Facebook Group.

Tags: Abundant Mystic, dalai lama, Edward Mills, featued, H. Jackson Brown, Instructions, Jackson Brown

Thanks to: http://consciouslifenews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum