OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th

Posted on March 20, 2015 by Deus Nexus Leave a comment

Reposted from: Spirit Science | by JOCELYN DAHER

I had to tap in to add perspective of the current energies and how to utilize them.  First, I want to make clear that in this realm of reality, there is not right or wrong of how to tap into this energy because everyone on this Earth whether aware consciously of the transition or not, will be affected. It is unlike when we set space for a spiritual practice, where we smudge sage or say prayers, this alignment is so monumental all who inhabit this planet will shift simultaneous even if it invisible to the human eye. In saying that, I do enjoy thinking it is accelerating to be conscious of the energy transitions and to actively participate in the current of changeable energy. If you do too than please read on The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th Icon_smile
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th Blog-equinoxchart-300x252I will explain the celestial events first and then go on to explain their spiritual meaning or mysticism.  First, we are transitioning into the Spring-Fall Equinox depending on where you are located; the Spring Equinox will be in the Northern Hemisphere and the Southern Hemisphere the Fall Equinox. Within the same day this year, we will experience a Solar Eclipse only visible by specially Europe, to top it all off although it is a New Moon the Moon will be a Supermoon! One of six that we will experience within 2015. The view of this rare celestial alignment should be phenomenal to all who can see it since a Supermoon is when the Moon is closer to the Earth, meaning  the Solar Eclipse will be amplified visually!
Now let’s get into the mystic qualities of this celestial alignment  shall we? Depending on where you are located on the planet, you will be either experiencing the Spring or Fall Equinox. The Spring Equinox has to do with rebirth, renewal and regeneration. The Fall Equinox is about death, endings and regeneration.
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th Pisces-197x300
The Moon will be in it’s last/first stage being the New Moon and close to Earth as a Supermoon, amplifying it’s electromagnetic energy and interaction with our planet. The Moon, Sun, Mercury, Chiron and Neptune in the last phase before the eclipse will all be located in the constellation Pisces. Not to mention Uranus squaring Pluto is all about endings. This time that we are in now is all about tying up the loose ends, old ways and phases in our lives. You may have ended a relationship, a job, a way of thinking or just made a massive shift in where you live or how you go about living. Though these things happen everyday, look around! I have noticed that all of my friends are going through massive shifts in their lives in some way or another and until tonight could not put the puzzle pieces together. There is a synchronicity within all of these celestial events and there is a voice of truth that loops through each one. It is about going deep within into the darkness, away from the light, the visible and finding our hidden truth. Pisces is all about dreamtime and transcending reality as we know it. Before March 20th take time to go deep within, be gentle with yourself emotionally and forgive yourself for endings to old phases. Hold space for cleansing yourself mentally; the people, places and phases that are transitioning out of your life and give gratitude for their lessons. When you empty your vessel you will have space to fill your cup whole and overflow.
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th Jsw_flickr_cookiemonster-150x150Less than an hour after the Solar Eclipse the Sun moves into Aries, along with the Moon and then aligns with Mars and Uranus. The Moon will be blocking the full effect of Mars and Uranus being in Aries; Mars being the planet of war and aggression and Uranus being about sudden upheaval. This graceful act of our beautiful Mother Moon is asking us to dive deep within ourselves and join the Sun in Aries and Venus in Taurus to ground and reconnect our hearts to Gaia’s center, to our heart center. Hold ceremony, whether with yourself or with friends this is a time to tap into the cosmic energies to ground new ideas with the New Moon in a really big way. This energy will be a powerful time for rebirth out of the colossal endings some of us have endured.
The Energetic Properties of the Celestial Alignment on March 20th Reiki-light-hands-300x229The ancients have always said that during a Solar Eclipse the connection between the Sun and the Moon is disconnected, that the barrier between the worlds is thinned and we can then tap into other worldly aspects of ourselves. The Eclipse time is about letting the old fade away in the darkness and birthing the newest aspects of ourselves and what a better demonstrative and physically activating sign to be in other than Aries! My suggestion is to be with nature, know what you are letting go of and the vibration of what you would like to bring into the future. Feel that vibration and become a resonate node on the planet that exudes positive change. I hope that everyone enjoys their evolution! We are one!
I was pleased to find that what I was feeling was also felt by my favorite astrologer Kaypacha, if you haven’t already checked out his channel give it a peak to get regular astrological updates and weekly analysis!

About the Author

Hi everyone, my name is Jocelyn Daher and I am a team member and writer for Spirit Science. I am into studying astrological charts as well as how astrology relates to current events. I have always been a lover of Dr. Quinn, medicine woman and because of that I think I manifested being a chiropractic assistant for two years, within that time I received my yoga teacher certification, which now I use as a bookmark but I acquired some neat information on how to direct and play with energy in my body. I see every person as an extension of my family. My passion is reminding humanity how to love, in hopes to ignite the memory that you are in fact a walking embodiment of universal perfection! Did you resonate with this article? If so check out my website at www.jocelyndaher.com <3

Share This Post:

Thanks to: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum