OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES

http://www.dinardetectives.com/#!updates

6-8-2012 Bear5642: Ok first and foremost I got banned because I asked an honest question concerning bank codes being posted a site and it set everybody off. So what would you think about these guys making 5% on your dinar cash in. They are speaking with what is called a NEGOTIATOR not someone directly like a banker. I know this because my dealing with this bank just recently and the word NEGOTIATOR came forward. I want to deal with a banker at a bank period. Some things are too good to be true. You would be surprised how people are taking up for people making money off of them and I don't want a red cent. I want to help people, not be greedy. The Rv should be enough for anyone When this happens and it is very soon, every bank will want your money, period nuff said. The tarfiffs are in place and the WTO will not let them even trade without a REvalued curerncy that outta say a lot. They are up against the wall, Iraq is backed up into a corner and they have to do something. Chapter 7 will not go away either unless they RV. June 15th still on track for UNSC (Chapter 7 release?) and tariffs implemented July 1st. Hard to see us getting out of June 2012 without an RV on the IQD (and VND). OH and don't bother to call ScottiG he is with me 100%. Maliki is not the issue, Iraq needs the money now and with Tariffs in place and the WTO saying they can't trade without a RV'd currency, puts them in a tight spot. Iraq needs to do this period, that's all and the banks are well aware of the pending RV. It will be soon, I'm hoping by June 15th.

6-8-2012 Dan (PTR): We've got some incredible stories about things going on behind the scenes that don't seem to be stories anymore. I didn't use to believe the RV could happen on a Friday. I don't know if I believe that anymore. I didn't use to think it would happen on a Monday. I don't know if I believe that either. They need the RV to happen as quick as possible. I think everything is in place and the day that it happens we'll see everything we think is needed like Erbil, Ministers etc all announced and it will be done, over with. I think everything is done and we're waiting on the PTB. Tony's been saying this was going to happen every day for the last year so I don't think he thinks the GOI needs to be seated either. I think the government powers are in place as much as they need to be and we're just waiting on the announcement. However, I do believe they can't release a new currency with instability. I think they're in the best situation they've been in decades though. Tariffs were postponed until the end of the month but there's a lot of rumors out there so I'm not sure.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!!

Maybe Bear5642 should come over here to the far side of the rv!

Anonymous

Where was brother Bear banned from?? Thanks YM!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum