OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Develop Your Psychic Senses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Empty How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:19 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Screen-Shot-2015-04-04-at-2.34.11-PM-672x372

Spirituality, Thoughts

How To Develop Your Psychic Senses

April 4, 2015 Lexie 27 Comments

It’s strange that in our modern age we still teach about the “5 senses”, as if sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch is all that we can sense. How do we tell if something is hot or cold? How can you tell which way is up? How can you sense pain? There are so many ways we sense our reality that aren’t truly acknowledged.
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Medium_PsychicMind-300x195
There’s also a whole lot that happens subconsciously with our senses that we’re only recently discovering collectively. Did you know it was just discovered that skin can smell?!
Then there’s the empathic sense, how we can tell what another person is feeling through their body language, facial expressions and tone of voice. This is a very important sense to be conscious of, since it’s easy to take on another person’s emotions. Fear can spread like a virus, but then again, so can Love.
There’s senses that we consider to be psychic or just non-existent like clairvoyance – seeing, clairaudience – How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Silhouette-light-300x172hearing, clairsentience – feeling, and claircognizance – that knowing, where you just know. 
Then theres intuition – something we all have and can exercise to make stronger just like any other muscle in our body. When we exercise our third eye – our psychic senses are heightened immensely. This can look like having a heightened sense of awareness, where you look around the room and know exactly what needs to happen. It’s a feeling you need to trust, the more you ignore it the more you miss the signals.
The other day I was in the middle of a conversation when an tightening, anxiety feeling creeped into my sacral. It felt external – it wasn’t a feeling from me and I knew exactly where it was coming from. I dropped my conversation to see if my feelings were accurate and alas – there was a tense energy that had translated over to me.
How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Inspiration2-300x199I trusted the feeling because I know if a sudden wave of anxiety comes over me its either subconscious or not my energy. Read these feelings, don’t dismiss them because you don’t immediately find a solid answer.
It can feel like a physical pain – and you can relate its location on your body to the chakras. When I’m feeling a tension in my lower stomach – where my sacral is, I KNOW there is something going on in my relationship.
This is what it is to be psychic at a very basic level, this is something we all are capable of doing and do it all the time without realizing. That gut feeling is much more credible than we want to admit. The more you are open to it, the more you see it truly transcends the idea of a coincidence. When this occurs over and over, it’s infinitely more than just perfect timing or a strange occurrence. How To Develop Your Psychic Senses Magic-makers5-219x300
If you are still trying to wrap your head about this even being a possibility – that’s a great place to start.
Believing is seeing – seeing is not believing.
When we are open to the truths of who we really are and how powerful we can be – then we can experience it. That reality needs to be thought of as a possibility before it’s able to come to fruition.

Thanks to: http://thespiritscience.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum