OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention!
Posted on April 9, 2015 by RonMamita — Leave a comment
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! 1awareness_reversing-spell
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.” – Vladimir Lenin
A discussion on another blog revealed that some are still unaware of the grassroots movement in Hawai’i.
That compelled me to post this report as a reminder of the wave of awareness sweeping the World.
For readers who have not read previous posts on Hawaii please review: here and here.
The Hawaiian Islands are much more than a GMO/Monsanto controversy and erupting volcanos!
A ancient kingdom that still exists has found its voice to speak TRUTH to all People on Earth.
Hawai’i was (and still is) a prosperous and non-violent kingdom before being occupied by military bases… ~Ron

United States Public Law 103-150

The “Apology Resolution”

Passed by Congress and signed by President William J. Clinton
November 23, 1993
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! Apology
President Clinton signs Public Law 103-150, the “Apology Resolution” to Native Hawaiians, on November 23, 1993, as Vice-President Gore and Hawaii’s Congressional delegation look on: Sen. Daniel Inouye, Rep. Patsy Mink, Rep. Neil Abercrombie, and Sen. Daniel Akaka (L to R)

Below are reminders about Hawaiian affairs
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! KeanusaiBRIGHT VOICES:
Hawaiian activist
David Keanu Sai
earned our attention.
EDITORS’ PICKS
The Best of Honolulu 2001Most provocative notion in Hawaiian affairs
Honolulu Weekly
August 15-21, 2001
The issues of Native Hawaiian rights, sovereignty and potential models for Hawaiian self-governance have recently come to include more and more dialogue about a model of independence based not on ethnicity, but on the Hawaiian Kingdom’s already existent/never-extinguished sovereignty and the actual laws of the kingdom. Two things are compelling about this idea: It’s fueled by international laws that govern occupation; and two, the notion of an already existent sovereignty might affect dialogue about the relationship between Native Hawaiian people and the U.S. government.
Eight months ago, self-appointed representatives from the Hawaiian Kingdom appeared at the World Court’s Permanent Court of Arbitration (Dec. 7, 2000), to defend themselves in a non-contentious case between Lance Paul Larsen and the Hawaiian Kingdom. In the body of the award handed down by the arbitrators in February, the independence of the Hawaiian Kingdom during the 19th century was acknowledged. This, combined with the fact that no known record of the Hawaiian Kingdom ever relinquishing its sovereignty exists, calls into question the legitimacy of “statehood.”
Since that appearance at the World Court, international laws that govern rules of occupation and America’s own domestic policies have become topics in discussions between Hawaiians.
Spurred on by his visit to The Hague, this past July 5, David Keanu Sai, Acting Minister of the Hawaiian Kingdom, submitted a complaint at the United Nation’s Security Council that, like the above-mentioned case, stipulates that the Hawaiian Kingdom is still in existence. Entitled “Complaint Against the United States of America – Concerning the American Occupation of the Hawaiian Kingdom,” the 139-page document includes a list of every nation the Hawaiian Kingdom had/has treaties with, as well as the international laws that still govern and protect those treaties. The document also spells out America’s abuse of power, sometimes reading like a laundry list of how America has deceived and manipulated its way into occupying Hawai’i both militarily and economically. And now, by virtue of having accepted the complaint, the UN Security Council must take up the issue of America’s occupation of Hawai’i.
Hawai’i Is A World Wide Center Of Attention! Spacer
Hawaiian Kingdom Complaint filed with U.N. Security Council against the United States
On July 5, 2001, the Agent for the Hawaiian Kingdom, H.E. David Keanu Sai, Acting Minister of Interior, filed with the Security Council at United Nations headquarters in New York a Complaint against the United States of America concerning the prolonged occupation of the Hawaiian Islands since the Spanish-American War of 1898.
The Complaint was filed with the Security Council in accordance with Article 35(2) of the United Nations Charter, which provides, “a State which is not a Member of the United Nations may bring to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly any dispute to which it is a party if it accepts in advance, for the purpose of the dispute, the obligations of pacific settlement provided in the present Charter.”
The Hawaiian Kingdom has requested the Security Council, in accordance with Article 36(1) of the United Nations Charter, to investigate the Hawaiian Kingdom question, in particular, the merits of the complaint, and to recommend appropriate procedures or methods of adjustment.
The July 6 Press Release provides a summary of the Complaint.
The Honolulu Weekly’s Editors’ Picks for the The Best of Honolulu 2001 call the efforts of the Hawaiian Kingdom Government, including the UN Complaint, the “Most provocative notion in Hawaiian affairs.”
The Complaint is provided here in its entirety, including three attachments, totalling 139 pages, and the Complaint and each attachment are also provided as separate files.
Download:
Complaint with attachments (139 pages, 585K)
Or download:
Complaint without attachments (19 pages, 58K)
Attachment no. 1 (2 pages, 24K)
Attachment no. 2 (114 pages, 476K)
Attachment no. 3 (4 pages, 25K)
RELATED:
https://ronmamita.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/message-from-alii-nui-moi-edmund-k-silva-jr-of-the-kingdom-of-hawaii/
https://ronmamita.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/review-the-facts-and-stories-of-the-hawaii-state/
https://ronmamita.wordpress.com/2014/11/16/monsanto-may-have-inadvertantly-provided-access-to-more-of-their-toxic-secrets/
https://ronmamita.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/chemical-warfare-the-state-of-hawaii-vs-the-people/
https://ronmamita.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/is-monsanto-doing-secret-biowarfare-research-on-maui/
http://www.pinkyshow.org/faqs/
The Hawaiian Kingdom has requested the Security Council, in accordance with Article 36(1) of the United Nations Charter, to investigate the Hawaiian Kingdom question, in particular, the merits of the complaint, and to recommend appropriate procedures or methods of adjustment.
Too much to read? Then relax and watch this video:

Thanks to: https://ronmamita.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum