OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Emily Windsor Cragg: “Orders From Above…”

Posted on May 14, 2015 by David Robinson
Emily Windsor Cragg: YHWH is directing me to come to the UK and seek the UK Crown  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl0qV6wPhfY12_c741zfsM63Jq9RDjJVS_4llUSqHYB-kOolgh partial transcript from the following post: http://tinyurl.com/o7bnhq2
Minute – 53:28 – Emily Windsor Cragg – My job, as of now, because not only of the bloodline, but because of my background in conflict analysis — I’ve been a CEO — because of my work experience I’m qualified to bring this dispute to the British People.
I have a cousin, who is in Alaska, Anna Von Reitz, and she’s part of the Kaiser Wilhelm part of Queen Victoria’s children, and she’s bringing suit against the Queen, also.
I have another cousin, in Arizona, who is also first cousin to Anna. We who are a part of that bloodline are pulling together to see what we can do about the fact that the people who are in Buckingham Palace don’t know what the Coronation vows mean; don’t know what they’re supposed to be doing, and we’re going to watch and set the situation right according to the laws and the will of the People.
This is not about what I want, or what Hallet wants, or what Anna wants. We have to fix a problem here. Parliament’s not doing it. They’re just adding more and more confusion to more and more confusion.
And the bloodline of the Windsors, which goes into Germany and into Russia, our bloodline is standing for fixing the Monarchy.
Alfred Lambremont Webre – I know that you are staunch Monarchist and you say that the reason that you are for the Monarchy is that it’s the best system. Winston Churchill said, “Well, democracy is the worst  form of government except there isn’t any other.”
So what is your case for Monarchy, which is this antiquated system, which all of sudden, you have somebody out in Australia saying, “Well, I’m the Monarch”, and you’re saying, “I’m the Monarch”, and it turns out that somebody in Buckingham Palace is, like, you know, he’s corrupt . . .
Emily – But that’s not the way it was set up. It wasn’t set up that way. I wasn’t set up that way at all.
In the Monarchy, in the line of Kings that began with King Zephania’s two daughters and the prophet Jeremiah and Tea Tephi in Ireland; there was a line of kings that were at peace for almost 1,000 years.
And they set up the Britam Law System in Ireland, and the King had to abide by the same laws as the People. The King was either elected or appointed by the People. It was more of a Republic than a “bow-down” genuflect to a Hollywood style, famous person in a new dress every week. OK?
It was a more personal system of selecting the king within the bloodline, OK? Because the whole bloodline are intelligent people. Intelligent. They’re living by consent to a set of laws that promote public health, and promote honesty, and promote community. And they got themselves together and chose a king — and I think in Scripture, the way they organized, is that every group of 10 men elect a leader, and those 10 leaders elect a leader, and those 10 leader-men elect a leader — it wasn’t like it is now. It was never intended to be like this. And that’s why we’ve got to get the bloodline together to talk about who should lead the bloodline because that’s what the Covenant is about, is a group of intelligent prople getting together to govern themselves. Monarchy has been with the Annunaki for half a million years. It can’t be that bad.
Andrew – Well, you know, if you look at the 20th Century, I mean, and so far the 21st Century, it’s mostly about genocide, and mass poisoning, and attempted depopulation…
Emily – Oh, No … Those people are crazy! The Cabal. They’re Nuts!!!

Andrew – Ya. So how can we prevent — how do we deconstruct this Cabal and prevent them from ever rising again?
Emily – We have to get our hands on those Treaties because those Treaties have terms that have to be rebutted. I believe that the population reduction is part of those Treaties to clear this Planet for ETs to take it over.
Andrew – Those Treaties are in a vault at the CIA someplace.
Emily – Well, they have to be accessed. In fact, every once in awhile I send a message to the CIA and I mandate that . . . And we all should be doing that . . . send a message to the CIA and say, “Hey, you guys have got us all in a prison. Give us the terms of prison. We want to be a self-governing free people. Give us the terms of our prison sentences, please.” Because we don’t even have the terms. We don’t even know what we’re slaves to.
Andrew – Well, why exactly to you think all American Presidents have been do chicken-sh..?
Emily – They’re paid that way, you know. In the UK now, Social Services is paid according to the number of cases they have, so what do they do? They create more problems, so they create more cases.
Andrew – The only guy who wasn’t chicken-sh.. was Kennedy; and they took him out!
Emily – They took him out … right! Ok. So we have to get back to basics, and back to the theory of operating, and back to the circuit diagram of how this cultural machine is supposed to work. We gotta throw out the diebold machines that can be so easily hacked and go back to paper ballots that can be hand-counted. Go back to people. Throw out all of these messes of telephone message machines. throw them in the garbage. Answer your own phone Be responsible for what you’re doing. this is all being lost.
Andrew – Right!
Minute – 1:04:27 – Emily – Yes. Because YHWH gives us Seven (7) Covenants. 1. Stewardship of the Planet, that he gave the Adam; 2. Survival, as in the time of Noah; 3. Literacy, that he gave to Abraham; 4. Common Law, that he gave to Moses; 5. The Diaspora, burning mobilization, and how to get out of the way or trouble; 6. Schooling Intentions, which Jesus taught about of the law; and 7. The Sabbath Day of God.
We don’t just have one lesson — one message here. We have a group of skills that we need to develop as a Civilization. And the ones that who follow YHWH’s program of developing skills end up having the skills of Leadership who can reign over — not rule but reign over a diverse planet, and that is the whole point. It’s no just about doing something here. It’s about doing here so well, so beautifully, that becomes the example demonstrated for the rest of the Planet, but as a matter of saving as the role model that the other nations can be and admire. Not what we’ve got now.
Minute – 1:08:19 – Emily – All existence has a coherent pattern to it. You can find what matches and what works together.  You don’t have to be confused. And you don’t have to accept confusion. You don’t have to accept distraction. You can have a whole mind even in the middle of chaos. And I grew up in chaos. And the lessons that I learned as a child have helped me to get to the point of understanding, where I can layout the whole situation, and it makes coherent sense to me now.

Share this:

Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum