OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender Empty Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:19 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender
By Rosalie Parker on April 22, 2015 • ( 1 Comment )
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender Revealing-the-self-rassouli
Revealing the Self ~ Rassouli
Every day, I take a little time to feel my multidimensional energies and those in my environment.  They are increasingly dynamic from week to week, or day to day.
I’ve wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep, and I hear others are experiencing that.  It’s been hard to write, since it’s hard to focus.  I’ve been able to read some articles for discussion with a friend, so I’m not totally gone.  Last night it was insomnia again, but today I’m going to pull myself together and hope this makes sense.
Whether you are newly aware that something is up with the world and don’t know exactly what, or you’ve known about this New Earth and the fifth dimension for several years, you likely would say that life seems strange.  If you follow the astrological reports from astrologers who relate the energies to the Transformation from 3D to 5D, you’ll notice that new feelings shift as astrological dates pass.  I like to watch reports of solar activity, as sun flares are energies that affect us.  During 2015 we’ve already had many small shifts in energies and feelings.
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender Love-whirling
By Rassouli. I don’t know the name, so I call it “Love Whirling”.
I reiterate sometimes, for the newly awakened readers.  Last week two friends said they’ve started waking up between 3 and 4 am every night.  My Qi Gong grandmaster taught that 3-4 am is the hour when energies affect the heart.  Part of the Transformation involves opening the heart energy vortex, or chakra.  I told my friends that the waking up is a sign of their own transformation.  When I mentioned heart palpitations and arrhythmia may also occur, that opened their eyes.  One had already seen the doctor about it.  Luckily her doctor had advised her to relax about it.  I’ve gone through that, too; had a heart problem diagnosed.  Now my doctor agrees that it was a Transformation symptom.  These changes open your heart.  It’s worth it to learn, as Rumi said, “You have within you more love than you could ever understand.”
I have a YouTube playlist on common symptoms (find YouTube on the Main Menu of the blog).  You may be hurting all over, muscles and joints, mainly; insomnia; feeling like the Earth is unsteady; ringing in the ears; seeing fleeting dark shadows out of the corner of the eyes (early “seeing”); blatant interaction with other dimensions by sight, touch or hearing; seeing one or more of the millions of spacecraft out there now.  Oh, yes, forgetfulness.  You might not remember yesterday.  You are breaking away from time.  You begin breaking away from identification with your remembered past.  You are no longer keeping in step with common time experience.  Time will flow more freely.  Let it go, so you can slow down and experience long days of loving every moment.  Then, if you worry or feel rushed, time will fly by too fast.
Because you’re becoming more positive, you and your old companions and associates may no longer jive and will distance from each other.  “Your fickle friends are leaving”, the song in today’s video goes, but, “You are not alone,” in your awakening.  As the energies bring up your Issues for you to see and let go, you begin to find yourself, and in finding yourself, find friends and lovers who suit your more harmonious vibrations.  For those in your family that you can’t get completely away from, shining your light, showing them who you are, even without words, will do wonders for them.
How can we feel normal with all this going on?
Surrender
Life Seems Strange ~ Surrender Surrendering-rassouli
Surrendering ~ Rassouli
Don’t worry about normal.  Accept the new energies and changes, and you’ll get used to change as the only normal.  If you reach the point of needing time off, take it, as I did last week.  Feel the energies of Mother Earth, all of nature and yourself as a part of it.  That will give you the grounded feeling you were used to—with a fuller, calmer feeling.  Time will stop, if only for awhile.  That’s much better than normal.
Don’t keep more than one eye on the disintegrating old systems, if that.  You can find sources of true news by starting with the links on this blog.  It is time not to talk about the negative activities, so they can fizzle out.  That will make sense, as you learn how we each create our individual universe and share parts of it with others.  In my opinion, it’s the most important lesson for us to learn now.  You might enjoy the Creating playlists on my YouTube site.  One month of listening every day will change you in the ways you intend.
Find what brings you joy and do that.  Do what you want to do.  Maybe your own changes have opened new interests, say, in healing, metaphysics, Light work, science, social work, politics, whatever.  It is time to figure out and open to new ways.  We are no longer in a slow, step by step evolution.  Human collective consciousness will change in big leaps.

Thanks to: http://rosalieparker.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum