OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Proof of Staged Looting Photos on Lamestream Media for Baltimore [video]
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  Baltimore%2Bfreddie%2Bgray%2Bprotest%2B6
Thanks, D.  Here we go again… the best fiction on TV is on the major news networks—and the newspapers! They did try to turn it into another Ferguson. Hey, it worked the first time.

This is your government at work, America. It’s all for you.  How do we know?  Read on…
 Maybe some people will start to call out the media on this. It would be cool to have a Jumbotron in Baltimore to run videos and photos like this, explaining what really happened, and how to deconstruct these events. ~ BP
Now people may also realize there is a lot of corruption in Baltimore, and we will know exactly where to go to arrest the cabal and their bribed assistants.

Freddie Gray Protest in Baltimore; Once Again, “Officials” Try To Discredit A Protest with Agent Provocateurs STAGED “LOOTING” Pictures

April 26, 2015
(NOTICE: check out the UPDATE at the bottom of this post!!! someone came out with a video of this exact same thing this post is about!!!)
(the latest STAGED “LOOTING” pictures for mass media consumption)
I wrote a post on the Ferguson protests about how “officials” dispatch agent provocateurs to protests to discredit peaceful protests and how it is a plan to shift the focus of the “news” from the actual peaceful protesters to (fake) “LOOTERS” complete with STAGED PHOTOS of “LOOTING” so then everyone talks about the “LOOTERS” instead of the real protest. I supplied the obviously STAGED “LOOTING” photos, see here in this post below:
BIG DAN’S BIG BLOG August 17, 2014: You Can Be Assured That Agent Provocateurs Are “LOOTING” And Throwing “MOLOTOV COCKTAILS” In Ferguson
So today I start reading my Sunday paper, not thinking about protests/looting/agent provocateurs/staged photos, and I come across an article about the Freddie Gray protest in Baltimore. There were two pictures in the paper accompanying the article. I looked at the photos and several things jumped out at me (to the trained eye): the SAME WOMEN was in both pictures although the pictures were for two separate incidents. She was very distinctive: she had red hair, a very skintight black dress, black stockings, and black high-heel shoes. In one picture, there is a black man playing tug-of-war with this woman and her purse along with two other women, and in the 2nd photo this same woman is being held back by a white male as she appears to be trying to stop a black male from throwing a chair through a storefront window:
Picture #1 – notice woman with red hair, black skintight dress, black stockings, black high-heel shoes. Also notice that the REAL PROTESTERS aren’t even looking at a black guy playing tug-of-war with three white women’s purses in a “FROZEN IN MOTION” picture:
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  Baltimore%2Bfreddie%2Bgray%2Bprotest%2B1
Picture #2 – notice woman with red hair, black skintight dress, black stockings, black high-heel shoes, this woman happens to have a cameraman following her around to capture this white woman’s HEROIC EXPLOITS at the protest against BLACK LOOTERS. The white male wants to stop the white heroine from the evil black chair-thrower, although he himself doesn’t want to stop him:
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  Baltimore%2Bfreddie%2Bgray%2Bprotest%2B2
Just like the STAGED Ferguson “LOOTING” photos, they are “FROZEN IN MOTION” staged photos.
Who is taking these photos? Why is the same woman in two separate photos of two separate incidents? Someone happened to take a perfect “FROZEN IN MOTION” picture of the same woman in two separate incidents and BOTH PICTURES happen to make a syndicated “news” paper story?
REALLY???????????
Picture #3: Here is another picture of this same woman I happened to come across on the internet while looking at pictures of the Baltimore protest. This same woman is now standing in front of the store that the black guy threw the chair through the window. So after being held back by a white male from the evil black man throwing a chair through the window, she then stood in front of the window for a NICE PICTURE. The black man and the white man holding her back must’ve left, but the PHOTOGRAPHER is still following her around for more pictures of her :
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  Baltimore%2Bfreddie%2Bgray%2Bprotest%2B3
Picture #4 – I’m not done yet with this woman. I found ANOTHER photo of her on the internet of a DIFFERENT ANGLE of the chair-throwing incident which was photo # 2:
BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore  Baltimore%2Bfreddie%2Bgray%2Bprotest%2B4
So there happened to be TWO CAMERAMEN capturing this SAME chair-throwing event from TWO DIFFERENT ANGLES, and at the EXACT SAME MOMENT!!!
BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you notice that in photo #2 & photo #4, the same event at the exact same moment but from two different cameramen, the WINDOW IS ALREADY BROKEN in both photos? So is this black man THROWING A CHAIR THROUGH AN ALREADY BROKEN WINDOW?
Photo #3 of the “aftermath” shows the chair lying OUTSIDE of the building. So it appears that the black man DID NOT THROW THE CHAIR THROUGH THE WINDOW because the window was ALREADY BROKEN and the chair is OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.#5
Read the rest of this article and see the video…

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I just received a pm from a guest that shared this info.... thanks guest!

Redhead from the videos here to clear something up! (self.baltimore)
submitted 1 day ago * by throwawayspot8x5
AKA The video they DON'T want you to see! (jk, I'm making fun of that kind of stuff).
I see I went semi-viral and I wanted to clear things up since there seems to be a lot of assumptions as to what was going on, like I threw a chair or lashed out or was drunk, despite not being in the middle of that fracas.
For one: I was not drunk. I stopped by Slider's to see some friends. I had half a beer on a full stomach, which is not nearly enough to get me half-buzzed. You can choose to believe that or not, but I'm here to tell you my truth. Also: I did NOT, I repeat, NOT throw any chairs. I don't know who said that or thought they saw that, but I was in no way acting as an instigator but instead a mediator.
Here's a video that more accurately describes what I was up to that day. The video starts with someone's back, then reels up into the sky. As it descends on the crowd, you can see me in the bottom left-hand corner in my red hair and polka dot skirt. It's kinda hard to follow me in the shaky video, but let's do our best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVF5_4FPls
You can clearly see that for a long time, I am staying out of the ordeal. You see me take my last sip of Boh (which was probably my fourth or fifth sip), then saying (internally) "fuck this" and throw it away. I walk toward people peacefully and back them away, even stopping a fight. In NO FRAME do you ever see me throwing a chair or acting violently. Also, I am sober as my balance in my favorite heels is on point. I'm not doing the stumbly-drunk-step.
As for the purse-snatching thing: It was my purse and the guy turned around, called me a bitch, and tried to yank it from me. He also had a mostly empty bottle of vodka in his other hand. Let's do the math: violent protester with a HALF EMPTY BOTTLE OF STOLEN VODKA (because you can see the pourer is still on it) vs. some chick in heels and a skirt. Also, here is another photo of me with my purse.
http://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/04/26/BostonGlobe.com/National/Images/4bac9f4b354149de8042a10004aa94a6-4bac9f4b354149de8042a10004aa94a6-0.jpg
You can't see it in the other photo as it was on my left side.
Why did I do what I did? Was I drunk? No. Did I get drunk AFTER all that? Certainly. Was I angry? No. Do I hate black people? No. Was I trying to steal a purse, that happened to be mine in the first place? No.
I did what I did because I inherited my mom's kind heart and my dad's brashness. Add that together and you equal stupid. I'm an idiot with a heart of gold that just couldn't stand what was going on as it was tearing me up inside and I felt like I couldn't do NOTHING.
I resisted help from the women and that man because I got really caught up and emotional. Clearly, I put my personal safety and common sense in the back seat with my emotions driving me.
I really wanted to clear that up because it is not an accurate portrayal of me.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Idiot Redhead That Just Wanted to Help
UPDATES: You want my story and know its me? Look at this: https://imgur.com/gallery/pvqsBit/new
and this: proof the man in white snatched it http://www.gfycat.com/JadedWigglyFly
ONE MORE UPDATE: HERE IS THE MAN WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE BEING ANGRY AT ME:
http://www.gfycat.com/ThatSomeAustralianshelduck How can I give my gold to /u/Carne_Cabeza for this?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAST UPDATE FOR NOW:
what happened regarding the man pulling me away/the man who wrote the article on me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxhmyjnl_4&feature=youtu.be&t=597

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum