OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram

earth porm

While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-10
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Lg
Taking photos at night isn’t easy, but for self-taught photographer Mikko Lagerstedt it comes naturally. Based in Kareva, Finland, Lagerstedt has taken magical otherworldly night photos in many parts of the world.
Lagerstedt prefers to get out and take photos when everyone else is asleep in bed. For one, this allows him to capture breathtaking shots of one of his favorite subjects, the Milky Way. He says the best place to take photos of the Milky Way is in Greece, but no matter where he is he manages to capture some of the most impressive late night photos.
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-24
Lagerstedt’s love for photography unexpectedly began in 2008, “My very first inspiration towards photography came to me when I was driving on a summer’s eve to my relative’s cabin. After a rainy day, the sun started shining, and the fog was rising in the fields. I just had to stop and watch this beautiful moment and then I realized that I want to start capturing these kinds of moments.”
Since then he hasn’t been able to stop himself from going out into the night and taking atmospheric photos. He finds it to be a very personal experience. He shares on his website, “losing my best friend when I turned 20, has definitely influenced my work and how I see things surrounding us.”
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-8
Lagerstedt is self-taught but he doesn’t just use an iPhone to capture his otherworldly night photos. He employs an impressive collection of equipment.
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-29
His photography has taken him on all kinds of adventures. In an interview with Aplus he shared, “I have run into a moose and a deer, it was quite scary and funny at the same time. I also saw a lynx crossing a road. It was one of those moments that make you really appreciate what you do.”
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-26
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-7
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Lg
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-5
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-6
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-16
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-22
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-23
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-21
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-1
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-2
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-30
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-3
Check out Mikko Lagerstedt’s website to see more of his impressive photography.
While You Sleep This Finnish Photographer Takes Otherworldly Night Photos On Instagram Stars-night-sky-photography-self-taught-mikko-lagerstedt-9
Photo Credits: mikkolagerstedt.com, Instagram, Facebook, flickr

Thanks to: http://www.earthporm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum