OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) Empty UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) Mon May 04, 2015 12:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) Icon18_email at 02:00 Posted by Vatic Master

Vatic Note:   As most of our regulars know, we have tried to intersperse recommended actions against the evil satanic cabal that is trying to enslave us for their use and abuse.   This is another one that we came across and between all of these we have recommended, we believe that we can overcome by using all of them at the same time, especially this one below.

As some of you will notice, a form of this is in our mission statement that we put up 6 years ago, so its not a new idea, its just an idea whose time has come.  Back when we first began very few knew just how bad, deep and perverted these predator animals are, but we know now and can pick up where we left off.

This is one of them, if we ALL do this one below and then our preferred other acts in conjunction, then we will prevail and I have always had confidance and belief that would be the case.  I still believe that way.... if we decide to pull together in the millions and say NO, to the INSANE PERVERTED CRAZIES TRYING TO RUN THIS PLANET and given their obvious cowardness in the face of confrontation with a NO, WE DO NOT CONSENT, I have a deep belief they will back off. 

I have one other point to make on this,  WE MUST NEVER, EVER TOLERATE TREASON BY ANYONE.  On that, immediate action should be taken just like they did during WW II.  The message has to get through to traitors they are not safe in their treason mode, anymore than they are safe working for the cabal.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/unity-of-non-consent-recommended/
By The Event Chronicle on April 16, 2015 · 

UNITY of Non-Consent (Recommended!) I-do-not-consent-702x336

(Removing the Shackles) I recently had a conversation in a skype room with regards to allegations about “New Earth Nation” and several other groups, and after writing out my thoughts, I realized that I needed to expand on my original comments and share this with everyone here on RTS. 

When we did the Roundtable Discussion Tuesday night with Bradley Loves, one of the most important things that we discussed was UNITY.   The problem right now – one that I have seen for a LONG time, (and I have been seriously guilty of this myself) is a lack of UNITY, and a HUGE amount of infighting and division.  I am just as guilty of this as anyone.  BUT….. In this past two weeks, suddenly the division – the “Divide & Conquer”- has been rolling through the awakened communities in a HUGE way.

I’ve spent two weeks watching groups get caught up in gossip and arguments and finger pointing and blaming, at a level I have never seen before.  I’ve watched people go on rampages against someone/some group, and then watched the fallout of groups splintering off in different directions, groups falling apart, groups that could be working together, falling into this deep chasm that seems to disallow them to even contemplate the thought of working side by side with others, instead of saying:  “I am right, and you are wrong” and demanding that everyone “do it” their way.…..and through all of this back stabbing and infighting….. “THEY” are gaining ground.

There comes a time – and I truly believe that this time is NOW- that we have to UNITE.  That doesn’t mean that we have to “follow” someone or allow someone to “take over”.  But it also doesn’t it mean that we have to constantly argue about “THE PLAN” We need to start by joining together with a simple statement:

I DO NOT CONSENT

This doesn’t mean that you have to agree with everyone on everything,  but if we can at least agree to AGREE that we NEED to CHANGE this mess, THAT is a very big first step.

When I wrote the “Template” Articles I made a lot of people mad.  My reason for writing the articles was to point out the underlying methods that have been used for eons to control humanity, because at that moment I felt it was important information for people to come to terms with. To SEE what had been done, and how it was continuously being done to keep us under control.

These articles were written way back when I was just beginning to really see through the matrix of just how deep the “new age” movement was rooted, and my initial backlash response to that was like a pendulum: to swing all the way from one side, to the extreme opposite side.  And that isn’t the answer.

While the basic information in the “Template” articles still stands true (in my opinion), it’s the conclusion that has radically changed for me.

It’s not about pointing fingers at others and yelling what they are doing wrong.  It’s about pointing fingers at others and saying “They are taking a stand.”  And regardless of whether I believe in what their methods, or agree if I with their plans and agendas, I can respect them for the very fact that they ARE taking a stand, and DOING something about whatever injustice/evil/atrocity they are working against.

Here is what I will say about Sacha *mentioned in particular as this was the topic of conversation in the skype room that led to this article*, and many many others out there:  I don’t agree with everything they are doing.  I don’t think that they “have all the answers” or that they “KNOW” (as an absolute) what to do to unfuck up this world……

BUT…. they are doing something.  They are TAKING A STAND.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of groups and movements, and millions of people who are all TAKING A STAND to change the shit they see in front of them.  They all have different ideas, plans, beliefs, agendas, etc… and there is zero possibility that we are ALL going to agree about every single aspect of every single plan, idea, belief or agenda…… But that doesn’t mean that we have to continuously argue and fight over every single plan, idea, belief or agenda either.

Read more »

Thanks to Vatic Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum