OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada (5:09)

Posted by talesfromtheconspiratum on May 11, 2015
Posted in: FEMA camps, Jade Helm, Martial law, Microwave weapons, New World Order, Police state, Political science, Politics, Posse comitatus. Tagged: Military Convoy. Leave a comment
▶ Military Convoy with Microwave Weapons Going West On I-80 In Nevada – YouTube.
 With thanks to http://lissakr11humane.com

10 May 2015
http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
An All News Pipeline reader has emailed us the photograph above as well as the 1st video below which show a US military convoy with microwave weapons units taking a break while heading west on I-80 near Reno, Nevada. These units are used by the military as a non-lethal method of crowd control according to Extreme Tech, causing a tremendous amount of pain to those who the weapon is used against and making the skin burn’ from the inside out, though said to cause no permanent injuries.
This is just the latest sighting by everyday Americans across the country that provides us with more proof of huge preparation for some kind of an ‘event’ by the US military that looks more and more as being preparation for crowd control and civil unrest in America for when the economy completes its’ tumble, leaving the US a 3rd world nation.
Called an ‘active denial system’, these weapons can be mounted on top of vehicles or used as stand-alone units with their own generators on wheels as seen in the picture above and video below. Sending a non-lethal millimeter-wave electromagnetic energy beam at ‘attackers’, the energy beams penetrate skin up to 1/64 of an inch deep and cause a sensation that is similar to one being on fire – a two-second energy burst can heat a humans skin up to 130 degrees, causing anyone within its vicinity to pull away by reflex.
These weapons can also be set to kill and work much like a microwave oven, with human beings being cooked rather than popcorn and pizza. Much more below.
http://allnewspipeline.com/Microwave_…

Share this:

Thanks to: https://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum