OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FUKUSHIMA supervisor on verge of BREAKDOWN: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O”

Rate This

A gut wrenching account of March 11, 2011 at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant as the great east Japan earthquake hit and tsunami followed..
Fukushima worker on verge of breakdown speaking about 3/11: “The earth around me distorting like Jell-O” — Massive upheavals taking entire Reactor 1 turbine building with it — “Sounds like it wants to come apart, going to explode” — “Concrete floor and walls around us began to crack” (AUDIO)
Title: “Fog of Disbelief”.

Thanks to: https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum