OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension

Research suggests there is more to dreams

By: Sylvia Murphy  |@NeonNettle
 on 11th May 2015 @ 9.47am
Tweet

Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension Spreddit5

Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension Dreammain1© press
“Dreams that come true are often based on strong emotions. In other words, horrific world events, a break-up, a car accident, someone cheating on yo
In a world where we are taken from our mothers, injected with toxic vaccines, given unnatural foods, pushed into education where we are conditioned into something we are not, it is sure hard to remember where we came from and why we are here. But there must be more to this, right? Of course there is and how?  Could it be through dreams?

As you lay hopelessly comatosed with your eyes sight blackened and your mind still all resistant momentum stops so surely this must be the best time for the higher source to communicate with us.  Isn’t it clear to see that we as beings are all on a spiritual path, but as our earth has been highjacked by the elite this has caused us to forget the true nature of life itself. But think about what makes us tick? Something we enjoy and feel passionate about, a hidden talent we have discovered- that’s if we are allowed to be creative and have had the opportunity to escape the conformity of the traditional ‘good’ job like a doctor or a teacher.

We are told from children that dreams are not real after a heart aching ‘nightmare’ we have all had resulting in tears and hugs from our parents because guess what, they have also been told that too. But what if dreams actually meant something and the elite knew that it was the only way they couldn’t stop the spirt world contacting us to help us fulfill our true life purposes?

Sally Morgan, a British television and stage artist and author believes that when we sleep we enter a space between our Earthly reality and the Spiritual World. She says that: “Our subconscious is open to ideas that our rational minds would not normally see or allow. Put simply, as our five senses slow down for the night –our sixth sense is given a chance to shine…and it does, in spectacular style! She goes on to say that: “There are times when spirt will visit you to convery a message or warning, but they do this is a comforting and supportive way.”

Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension Dreammain2 © press
in the lead up to 9/11 there have been said cases of people dreaming of what was to come
Ever dreamt that your boyfriend is cheating on you with your friend or take that as an example and think of another scenario and it’s come true? Amazing isn’t it? Not that your boyfriend was cheating, but the fact that you are being pre-warned to prepare us for what is about to happen. This is known as another way of spirt using us to channel themselves through us. Maybe this is just a stepping stone for the more in-depth channeling which is about to happen to you. There have been many said cases of dreams that have come true. These are usually referred to as Psychic dreams, which involve precognition or the ability to see events before they occur. This is a phenomenon that many have reported occurring.

“Dreams that come true are often based on strong emotions. In other words, horrific world events, a break-up, a car accident, someone cheating on you, something that makes the news headlines, etc.”

Dreams have been responsible for two noble prizes, the invention of a couple of major drugs and a vast amount of novels, films and works of visual art. One classic example of this was Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Meyer dreamt of two young lovers who were lying in the meadow discussing why their love could never work. Meyer states on her website that “One of these people was just your average girl. The other person was a fantastically beautiful, sparkly, and a vampire. They were discussing the difficulties inherent in the facts that A) they were falling in love with each other while B) the vampire was particully attracted to the scent of her blood and was having a difficul time restraining himself from killing her immediately.”

Another massive example is the infamous Frankenstein which was created by a dream that director Mary Shelly had when she was just eighteen years old. After Shelly had a conversion that night about about reanimating human bodes using electrical currents she went to be with that on her mind to woke up from a dream in which she saw Frankenstein.

Why Your Dreams Could Actually Be Taking You Into The Fourth Dimension Ester%20hicks © Press
Abraham Hicks, who talks through Ester Hicks, explains that you create your dreams depending on what vibration you are on.
Not only have there been many famous novelists created because of dreams, in the lead up to 9/11 there have been said cases of people dreaming of what was to come. One anonymous woman tells her heartbreaking story of 9/11. “A few days before the attack I had the most  vivid and terrifing nightmare I have ever had. I woke up in a sweat and told my husband about it. In the dream I was running down a city street I could see the tall buildings all around me, I was passing parked cars and I could hear people all around me screaming as they ran along with me. The next few weeks as the 911 footage played on TV I relived that dream over and over as I watched the big clouds of dust and debris move down the street. “

Dreams have been referred to as something that happens depending on how or what we feel. Abraham Hicks, who talks through Ester Hicks, explains that you create your dreams depending on what vibration you are on. She said “when someone awakens from a dream and they have a vivid recollection of the dream, not just the details of the dream but the way they were feeling while they were in the dream, there is a lot of very good information in that because what you're thinking and what you're offering vibrationally and what manifests in your life experience always match. And what you've been thinking and how you've been feeling and what manifests in dream state is always a vibrational match.” Maybe these psychic dreams one has are just a fear they have manifested which cause it to come true? Who knows!

There are many interpretations as to what dreams are, but the truth is we don’t actually know why we dream, it’s a mystery but the one thing we do know if we know nothing! Right? Next time you have that dream you discard as just ‘being a dream’ try to think how it makes you feel and look out for the signs as maybe it could be warning you. Until then, good night, sleep tight and don’t ignore that dream that could be more than a fright.

Thanks to: http://www.neonnettle.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum