OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain

Healthcare, [url=http://humansarefree.com/search/label/Recent Articles]Recent Articles[/url]
5:00 AM  
A+ A-
Share on printPrint Share on emailEmail

Blue solar water is not only healthy, but it also liberates mental blockades and heals emotional wounds. This water helps us return to the pure state, in which there are no negative thoughts…

Drinking the blue solar water, you will be filled with positivity, peace and love, and it is tastier than ordinary water.

Everyone can drink it, even children, and the recipe is the following:

All you need is a blue glass bottle, the nuances are not important. The most important thing is to fill the bottle with filtered, spring water or, even better, with ozonated water. The cap shouldn’t be made of metal. You can use a cork, glass or plastic cap.

Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain 01%2Bblue-solar-water

Keep the bottle in the sun for at least 1 and a maximum of 12 hours. The longer you hold the water in the sun, the sweeter it will be.

How to consume blue solar water?

Our organism, somehow, recognizes this water and even people who usually do not drink too much water, have no problem drinking several liters.

There is no limit to its consumption. You can also use it for cooking. Its sweet taste will make you forget the ordinary water.

By Healthy Life Tricks

You should also try the Japanese water therapy and heal your body naturally.

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

Valentinus411

Valentinus411

Wonderful reminder of how therapeutic helps are often the most simple. Although I live in a passive solar house its been years since I have charged water for consumption. This is an ancient technology resurfacing for the greater good; glass of course is made of silicate and color changes the suns harmonic properties and wave length (sound) which of course all chakra's absorb like a sponge when in need of re-balancing, which is everyone these days. Blue being associated with the 4th chakra would indeed help balance the emotional weight of the heart because of its frequency.

Some wine bottles carry variations of colors and give us an excuse to empty e'm, and for those sun gazers, stained glass placed in a south window is worth experimenting with, but glass with high iron content has a tendency to block ultra Violet which caries the suns genetic incription, as do certain types of sun glasses. The next time nature sends up a rainbow note the colors of the higher spectrums and feel out the ones that speak to you; rainbow children; rainbow warriors can often see spectrums not visible to others, and it's no coincidence that rainbows come from nothing other than water and sunlight.
Val

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So I have been drinking a 2 liter bottle of blue solar charged water everyday this week. It actually does have a better and sweeter taste than the other filtered water I drink. I think I already healed old wounds so I have not noticed any change there but I am scoring quite high on facebook games. :) hmmmm.....

Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain 3qdfnr

stardust

stardust

I am going to try this. Thanks!
I will let you know if I have a break through or break down. hehe

stardust

stardust

Hi! Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain 3366453380 

I have been drinking 2 liter's per day, sun permitting, and I am experiencing something. I keep getting sever leg cramps at night. I used to get charlie horses all the time when I was younger. I wonder if this could be is related? Anyone else trying this?

thanks Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain 3963295600

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am!

Have not noticed any thing different yet.

Thanks for checking back in star! Nice to see you again. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Bryan84

Wow, I am so pleased to know about this Blue Solar Water. I am amazed to know its benefits. I just came here to get recommendations for some packed Green energy drinks. I would like to know which brand is best for buying energy drink. Can you please help?

http://www.ivlproducts.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there Bryan! Welcome and thanks for joining here and posting!

As for energy drinks... if it comes in a can or bottle I would say avoid it. To many chemicals!

There are some wonderful benefits to juicing. Making fruit and veggie smoothies would be my suggestion to improve general health and give one energy. Using spinach and kale combined with other fruits such as bananas (high in potassium) not only tastes great but is easy to whip up quickly.

I did the blue solar water thing all summer. I am not sure if it has helped me or not to be honest. I have been chasing down a 4 year old grandson all summer and I am worn out. I don't think there is any energy drink etc. that can off set that kind of drain. LOL

But good luck to you! Let us know your results if you try the blue water thing. A friend of mine did it and added quartz crystals into the bottle. Says it helped him to open his third eye.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh and Bryan.... don't buy this! lmao:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum