OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late!

By conspiracyclub -
Jun 5, 2015

Facebook

Twitter

The date was June 2nd — my youngest boy’s 19th birthday. I got up early, as usual. I’d had a bad night and could not sleep; my mind is running constantly. I went out my front door to look at the moon and it had physically turned to the right almost 90 degrees. I have never seen it move quite that much before.
This really has me alarmed as I am sure it is being affected by Planet X. What else could it be? If someone can explain this to me, I am all ears. Look for yourselves, if you don’t believe me. If the moon can be moved that easily, then so can Earth. I am beginning to believe that John Moore may just be right about Planet X arriving in August of this year.
I sure hope lots of people read this and save themselves. You have to understand that it is not easy for people like me and the others I am sure who write similar articles to try and warn people. For instance, my wife said to me yesterday, “What you are saying is really far-fetched.” I understand what she means; it would be like telling someone from the 1800s that we would walk on the moon.

Planet X Is Tilting The Moon, Earth Is Next, Prepare Before It Is Too Late! 800px-True_polar_wander
If John Moore is correct and Planet X will be here in August, then that does not leave much time to prepare, so I was thinking of the effect that Planet X would have on people. I need to cover the basics and how people will react, especially those who did not see it coming. I am certain that we would be out of electricity, so as soon as the event starts I would have to get to a grocery store and gather as much food and water that my family could all carry.  There will probably be a lot of people doing the same but you have to imagine now that every one of them is the enemy, so to speak, because people will be desperate and when people are desperate all their rational thinking goes out the window. The animal in us comes out; this time will be extremely scary as there will be much violence.
Do not try and do this alone. The more people you take to get supplies, the safer you will be. Initially, there will be no police to help; in fact, they will be doing the same thing you are and I am sure they will be packing heat.
Now, once you make it home with all of your goodies, you will have to calculate how much you have and how long it will last and you will be surprised just how little you have. If you’re lucky, it will probably last one or maybe two weeks.
So you make it through the initial horrific event of meteor showers, earthquakes or whatever event hits your region. You are going to be in a state of panic, not really knowing what is going on or what is coming. Your family will be scared out of their minds and you have to deal with that, too. Your mind will be racing at 90 miles an hour and you will be wishing you had listened to your crackpot friend who tried to warn you but you blew him off.
Imagine a young family with babies going through this and they have a baby on the way also. I have a hard time thinking about how many people will suffer and that bothers me a lot.
You discover that there is no running water anymore. Now your brain is kicking in again and you are thinking, what the hell are we going to do without water (#1 essential)?  Well, what do we use water for? First off, we drink it, we use it to bathe with, we use it to wash our dishes and clothes, we water our garden with it, we use it for cooking and more. So the first thing is you have to give up some of the uses and keep most for drinking. You may stink a bit after a few days but you will be alive.
So you decide to risk going around the block to see your buddy who tried to warn you a year ago of what was going to unfold. You knock at the door and to your surprise you are looking down the barrel of a 12-gauge shotgun. Now, not all friends would do this but this is a possibility. You need to use the washroom but discover that once you flush there is no water to refill the tank. Now you have a problem. May I suggest you get a portable toilet from a camping store. They come with disposable bags; this will last for the short term, but now you have to figure a way of burying the bags and, if you live in an apartment, this could be a problem.
You are getting hungry, so you look in the refrigerator. Oops. No electricity; it won’t be long before the once cold fridge warms up and whatever food you have stored will go bad. Same goes for the freezer.
You have managed to survive the first week but food is getting short. What do you do now?
The kids are crying because they are hungry. You check all the cupboards but the only thing left is a box of cookies. You have some leftover meat which is still okay but you have no means of cooking it, so you try to build a fire and a makeshift grill so at least you can have something in your belly.
After a few days of no food and only water to drink, your brain will not function as normal; you will not be able to think straight. There will be unfriendlies scouring your neighborhood looking for food and water and they quite possibly will be very hostile, to say the least.
I think by now you get my point. I can keep going but I am sure you get the idea. Those who have prepared to some degree will do better and those who really prepared will be the ones who survive.
We take a lot for granted as a species and can’t believe that all the luxuries we have could disappear overnight, but I am telling you, yes, they can and you need to wake up.
When I wrote my first article, I thought that would be it and that I would not have anymore material to offer, but this is number six and I hope I have helped you as it has helped me realize just how fragile we are.  I would love to see some feedback in the comments, especially if I have helped you; that would be inspirational to me to write more to help you for as long as I am able.
Stay safe. DDD signing off.

By Guest Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave aka DDD

Thanks to: http://www.conspiracyclub.co

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum