OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! Empty The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU!
Written by Cherie Roe Dirksen June 11, 2015 in Activism, Awake and Aware, Conscious Evolution, Conscious Living, Conscious Prosperity, Human Rights, Thrive with 4 Comments
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! Pf-print-iconPrint The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! Pf-pdf-iconPDF
The Defector Recipe: JFK, Muse and YOU! Muse-Rock-Art-by-Cherie-Roe-Dirksen-680x324
“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence.
On infiltration instead of invasion. On subversion instead of elections. On intimidation instead of free choice. On guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources Into the building of a tightly knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.” — John. F. Kennedy
This is a segment of a speech given by John. F. Kennedy in 1961 that is the opening of Muse’s new song, Defector.
Rocking Out the Shadows
Albeit that JFK was aiming this at the Russians and the Cold War, this speech rings true when one associates the words with the ‘shadow government’ of today — wielding it’s blatant agenda whilst rubbing our noses in it.
Okay, I’m a big Muse fan and absolutely fell over myself when I listened to this new track — I was galvanized to the point of dropping everything to run off and join that infamous group, Anonymous, or see if Russell Brand needs some pro bono admin staff.
Defect or Die!
The song is about the unremitting human spirit, our freedom that is being sorely compromised and the independence we so richly deserve (if you haven’t heard it already, I will have the YouTube link at the end of the blog — I dare you to not jump out your seat and wave your freedom flag about whilst listening!).
Muse has hit the nail on the head, yet again, with this tune that incites one to take a stand against the tyranny of the powers that be.
So what does it mean to be a defector?
The shortened dictionary definition is a person who abandons another person, state/country, cause or doctrine to which one is bound by some tie (as of allegiance or duty).
Where Do I Sign Up?
I so want to be a defector! I want to stick it to the man.
I’m sick of hearing about stories of police brutality, corporate and government corruption, Monsanto poisoning our food, fluoride in our water dumbing us down into passivity and confusion, lies being fed to us through the media and all the rest!
We’re supposed to elect the government to serve us but all they do is serve themselves and the greed of the corporate agenda.
We pay the salaries of the police to protect us but they turn on the very citizens that pay their wages.
Community, Community, Community…Oh and Town Meetings
So what can the man on the street do to defect without having to join some covert mission or underground group?
I was listening to an Australian radio presenter the other day (can’t remember his name unfortunately) and he said something that really struck a chord.
He was talking about recreating a sense of community where people can discuss issues and find solutions like they did it the golden days of yore — when they had something called a ‘town meeting’.
Bring back the town meeting, for lords sake!
He quite rightly went on to say that since we allowed TV’s into our homes, we generally abandoned getting together and discussing better ways forward due to the impression that the TV was giving us all the news and current event updates we needed.
If only we cottoned onto the fact that the media weren’t exactly always telling us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Give Me the Good News!
Okay, to cut a long rant short — the good news is that we can still take back the power. That’s what this whole ‘awakening’ is about, right?
The more aware we are the more we can act and do something about the pickle we find ourselves in.
Just this morning I awoke to find 2 really great news stories — it starts to slowly restore ones faith in humanity and the power we, the people, truly have. Let me share them with you (their headings should clue you in as to what they’re about even if you don’t want to read them):
History Has Been Made. Female Genital Mutilation Banned In Nigeria
Organic Takeover: Toxic Food Makers Lose $4 Billion in Sales in One Year
Change starts one person at a time, one cause at a time and we should try to find solace in even the smallest arenas of positive change.
If you can ignite a fire in your community and start to get to know your neighbors and fellow townies, we most definitely will find our voices again and bring about a new paradigm on this planet.
Yup, it may not happen tomorrow but all the small success stories will eventually turn into an avalanche of human metamorphosis — a recasting of civilization as we know it.
Now, as promised, lend your ears and eyes to Muse’s ‘Defector’ and be prepared to be blown away!

Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author and multi-media artist from South Africa. To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com.
Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality.
You can also follow Cherie on Facebook (The Art of Empowerment).

Thanks to: http://consciouslifenews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum