OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 14, 2015

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun

UFO over Tallahassee, Florida.

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun Ufo%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon
On June 13, 2015, my daughter looked into the night sky and she saw it. She showed to me and my son and I ran outside and video tape it and took the photos.

That thing was bouncing up and down, left and right. There were pulsated amber lights around that thing while it was hovering.

Then, it flew in high speed SE. That thing flew so fast we had never seen something like that. Mufon case 66419.

Sky phenomenon over Livingston, UK.

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun Ufo%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon%2B%25281%2529

On May 29, 2015, I saw the lights in the sky when travelling in my car. I stopped and took the pictures with my samsung s5. The objects faded in around 3-4 mins. Mufon case 66434.

UFO over Oakley, Australia. 

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun Ufo%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon%2B%25282%2529
An object the photographer believes to be a UFO was spotted flying over Oakey on June 12, 2015.

Field Quip employee Greg Young decided to capture the beauty of the sunrise by taking a photo and it wasn’t until he zoomed in on his Iphone that he noticed the strange object.

Mr Young said he looked back up at the sky and noticed the triangular object flying through the clouds followed by a dark blue trail.

“It was all a bit weird because a few moments earlier me and my co-worker saw some bright flashing lights from the East and we couldn’t work out what they were” Mr. Young said.

“I don’t believe in aliens or anything like that but it definitely looked like something,” he said. “He said it wasn’t travelling very fast and was flying silently but it had disappeared within a minute,” he told to TheCronicle.

UFO's near the Sun.

Also there seems to be a lot of UFO activity around the Sun again. The latest images from the LASCO satellite show various types of UFOs and unexplained space anomalies.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum