OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  38-300x285
A seed of an idea has been seeking purchase in my mind the past few days, so I’m just going to throw it out there. Just ruminations from an overstimulated mind.
It asks, “Is it possible that Texas is Ground Zero for Jade Helm 15?”
Naturally they’re not going to tell us their plan, so “they” laid out a map of seven states, suggesting the activity will be widespread—and widespread it is as we see the evidence from coast to coast and border to border.
The absurdity of not knowing who “they” is doesn’t escape me. Is it the cabal’s secret army? Is it the US military? White hats or dark horses? Does it entail a standing army comprising hundreds of thousands of foreign troops? It sounds like it is all of the above—and maybe it is, but WHY?
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  1368670548920-1324077871No one seems inclined to tell us the truth—not the President, not the Pentagon, and not the Galactics or their emissaries. All we have are theories and gut instinct.
The troops, the equipment, the arms and ammo are dispersed in various cities and states, but I’m getting the feeling that little or nothing will happen anywhere but Texas—which may prove to be Boston, Baltimore and Bundy Ranch all rolled into one, but on a grander scale. Everything’s bigger in Texas, you know.
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  353cd1d744b58db19dd9f46be211c808
A cauldron of alchemical processes is simmering and someone or some THING is about to stoke the fire. When that pot of volatile matter comes to a rolling boil, it will spill over and all manner of craziness may ensue.
It seems as though the cabal may feel that the last bastion of gun-toting, brazen humans may be in Texas—and that if they can ‘master the Human domain’ there, that the rest of America would be easy.
Shouting, “Don’t mess with Texas” is akin to waving a red flag in front of a bull to the dark forces and the People have shown they mean business in several instances of late.
I feel the energy that slogan embodies will be the foundation of the test of will our brothers and sisters in the Lone Star State are about to experience, however unwillingly, as their example to their fellow-Americans of what Human evolution on a prison planet entails. It will be their gift.
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  Texas_star_branded_leather_clock-rbc24c7e31b054706add09f084127d0b7_fup1s_8byvr_324
So, as we have passed the revised start date of Jade Helm 15—still having no official truth we can take to heart about the apparent aggression and why it is unfolding—we are left to watch and hold a space for those planet-wide who are unaware that a series of life-altering events are about to sculpt the landscape of reality for us all into a work of art for the history books and Akashic Records. It appears the New American Revolution may be on Texas time.
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  Image8I stand resolute in my belief that if any group can bring the cabal to their knees on their own turf, it’s the spirited Texans, because they got up off of theirs.
They certainly appear to have the right Governor in Greg Abbott. This may be our final test, y’all—and I think all eyes will soon be on that great state.
The people have passed muster time and time again after tornadoes, floods and numerous instances of cabal false flags on Bush turf.  There were several in Waco alone.
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  Bd674cd775d37b26dc1e9f34531f025cIf Texas is to be the point of conflict, I hope the rest of us will stand at the ready and come to their aid at a moment’s notice—be it spiritual, physical or energetic. While it may appear as a battle in Texas, in truth it will be representative of every soul in every town in America, and beyond.
Of one thing we can be assured; Humanity is about to leave the innocence of adolescence and become young adults—almost in the blink of an eye.
If we can pull a rabbit out of a hat and end this seige before it begins—then we have earned our status as evolved Humans of Terra.
A comment from a reader and various remarks in the online community reminded me that the entire world is watching America, as a whole. Virtually the only people who DON’T know what is unfolding on the Republic’s soil are the bulk of Americans themselves because their own media doesn’t report what is, only government propaganda.
Since this blog, Starship Earth, surged past a grand total of 9 million hits the other day and there are a lot of new subscribers this past week or so, it seems the swell of awakening is more rapid than ever. I do hope the majority of them are newly awakened Americans.
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  Il_214x170.579393404_2t79 Thanks to online translation tools, however, aware folks in other countries are watching, aghast, at what is unfolding via the alternative media with respect to America. They are sending prayers our way and I believe we will need them as we march down the rocky road of revolution.
It’s conceivable that the next move by the cabal or a subsequent one could trigger The Event.
Is Texas Ground Zero for the Battle of Dark and Light in America?  V_victoryWe know they’re going to go down swingin’ so must be prepared for anything and remember as freedom beckons and history repeats, that victory is sweet after the Battle of Evermore. Untold delights await us on the other side. ~ BP

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum