OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I post this because it is exactly how I am feeling re: some of the channels that are posted here also.
I resonate with kauilapele here 100%!

Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck…
Posted on 2012/06/23

Why do I post this? Just as a note that those of us who have come this far, are not going to give up their journey. This journey continually encourages us, requires us to release where we have just been, and move on, and up.

Yet there are those who, in my view, in my “getting”, have somehow got stuck in a place they have felt comfortable, and perhaps are not yet releasing that place and moving on and up to the next.

Bagpipes

Instead, I have seen and listened to a few, who I used to pay close attention to in one of my “waking up” phases, who now sound to me more like constantly throbbing bags of wind. Now I have no problem with bags of anything, or even bagpipes, which is a bag type instrument, pumping a bag generated “wind” through pipes and tubes, to make music.

But some of the ones I am speaking of, just sound like they’ve lost all their pipes, except one. The one they’ve been playing on for years and years and years and years and years and years. Same old tune, same old note. A note like, “The sky is still falling, no matter what positive news comes out.” or, “The world is going to he// in a hand basket and you’d better stock up on survival foods and guns and be in fear all the time… And by the way, did you know you can buy all the survival foods you need and all the guns you need, right here at my website? And did you know I’m going to play this message every day, every hour, every 5 minutes until you buy something from my store? Because if you don’t do that, you might go to he// in a hand basket.” (who ever came up with that saying, anyway? and what’s a ‘handbasket’?)

So what is the REAL message that these “stuck ones” send out there? “Be afraid. Be very afraid. The monster is coming. Be afraid. The asteroid is headed straight for YOU. Be afraid. Obama wants to be a dictator. Be afraid. Nuclear bomb. Be afraid. All of the news of positive progress in this world you are hearing now is a scam. Be afraid. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Be afraid.”

We may see and hear all those things. But personally, I remind myself, “Don’t buy into it. I am moving on. And up. Away from fear. And away from the monotonous bags of wind.”

I am here for the Light. I am a part of that Light. I am here to be that Light. I am here to share that Light. I am… that Light.
Share:

Email
Print
Facebook5
Twitter
More

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Anonymous

I think that's it's not always lead by fear as much as their 3D egos interfering some what. Yes, there are those that post fear & say take up arms, but there are those who's channeled messages get distorted by their 3D human egos.

For instance I didn't post some of GG's messages lately because he got back on that fear type message wagon again! But yet there were others that had good info in them & I posted those. Look at some of what Drake has said in the past...he still keeps sticking his foot in his mouth now & then.

We must remember to always use discernment when reading channeled messages & when something doesn't resonate...turn it off, or tune it out, however you want to put that.

I believe the Galactics have told us that time & again as well.

Thanks ladies! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Agreed LIR
That is why I posted the above. I unsubscribed to GG yesterday as I am not resonating at all.
I have not listened to any Drake, Cobra, etc. Just don't have the time right now to fill my head up with that stuff.
Most of what they have been saying is either so far behind the scenes that we will never be able to verify or hasn't or won't happen at all or yet.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

But GG does get great videos of lightships etc. so I don't discount everything but I personally find some of the things off a bit. Not sure why yet.

Anonymous

Yes i post much of his stuff but after all those fear posts, I decided to start to sort through his post & only post the ones that don't talk of gloom & doom. Understand that the Archons & that cube were fixed on channelers & they still have to perfect the abilities/skills.

But yes he does get some good lightships doesn't he!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum