OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

• Posted by Ari on July 16, 2015 at 11:00am
  • Send Message   View Blog

Mega Quake hitting the U.S. North West is now in the main stream media. Shepard Smith of FOX News reported last night about this following in the heels of The New Yorker who published a major article with this warning.
My friend emailed me today letting me know about this. Something's going on - something they know and aren't really divulging. But, they're leaking what they want us to know via mainstream media. Why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Before it's News:
Everyone has been prophesying this for a while! But now Fox News, The New Yorker, The Weather Channel, and more have just reported that it is coming! What? THE BIG ONE!  A mega-quake monster that will destroy the U.S. Pacific Northwest, followed by even more massive tsunamis!  (FYI: All of the above linked news networks take you directly to their article on this!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the FOX News broadcast and below it the article by The New Yorker:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356513070001/report-mega-quake-could-ki...
Article:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
- Ari Kopel

Thanks to: http://shatteringthematrix.com

angels2you

Last edited by angels2you on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great question. Doubtful that they are suddenly interested in actually reporting true information.

I have studied the works of Cayce since I was a preteen. In the body of his work is info on what he said that will be a fracturing of the land mass known as North America. The Great Lakes are said to then empty and flood the lands as it makes it way to the Gulf. I find it interesting the placement of the Jade Helm camps and I wonder if there is a connection. Time will tell I suppose.

topspin2

Nice job on this purps. We know that the earth is going through an adjustment phase by the weird weather we are having, the increased volcanic activity, and now the posting of this information on major news networks. It is my belief that it will take 10 to 15 years for all to settle down and which point we will be in another mini ice age. The number of deaths will be unimaginable.....This is a natural occurrence....However, I do believe that the fracking done in this country was and is an attempt to alter the results of this...I would look for increased air traffic in Denver...That will be the tell all....This is where they are prepared to move to, among other smaller spots..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum