OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) TruthAndLies

I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie)
July 29, 2015 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 0 Comments  
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F07%2F29%2Fi-guess-i-am-mentally-ill-because-i-dont-believe-every-government-line-or-lie%2F&title=I guess I am mentally ill because I don%E2%80%99t believe every government line %28or lie%29&description=If you don%27t believe Jade Helm is a hoax then you are mentally ill%2C according to many in the mainstream media.][/url]

I guess I am mentally ill because I don’t believe every government line (or lie) Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Guest Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Guest Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave (bio and articles | forum)
So the space station has been evacuated, some say due to a gas leak and others say it is because of some close debris to the space station, and still others saying it was because of a UFO. I have mentioned previously that when the SHTF would they bring back the crew from the space station or leave them there. So this is just another clue that things are close and heating up.
The riots have started and I think you are going to see more. Better be careful or you may end up in a FEMA camp.
Well, it sounds like everyone who is exiting New York has gotten a heads-up. The New York Federal Reserve is moving to Chicago. I wonder what other businesses or banks are leaving as well. So is the government actually planning a catastrophe using HAARP and targeting New York for a second time? It is very hard to predict earthquakes, unless they have planned to cause one out at sea to create a tsunami. I truly believe things are heating up and time is running out very quickly. Get ready for hell on earth.
I don’t know if you noticed but Donald Trump is a great distraction to the masses because of how outspoken he is on the campaign trail and CNN is giving him lots of air time. People are glued to the TV, just waiting to see who he will rip apart again on camera. The unsuspecting population has taken the bait and are fixated on him. I would not be at all surprised if he was either asked or told to run for president. While the American people are focusing on Donald with bated breath, the powers that be can now put their final plans in place without almost anyone noticing.
I watched the video below and the guy in the video seems to me like he is a middle-class individual with genuine concerns about Jade Helm. The article he was reading was saying that all of us who are conspiracy theorists are mentally ill. The gentleman in the video seemed quite sane to me and also quite intelligent, so I thought I would post this in support for what he is doing. Keep it up, mate.

Those out there who criticize people who seek the truth and call them conspiracy theorists and crazies or other names with a negative connotation do not understand that most of us are just ordinary people who are hard-working and who have lost faith in the rulers of our countries because of the constant lying and withholding of the truth. You people (the powers that be) are the reason why we are here and outspoken. We are going to effect change for the good, whether you like it or not, because we have a great advantage over you. We have God on our side and you don’t, and He is coming for YOU.
If you have been reading my articles, you will probably remember me stating how the planets in our solar system are going through some radical changes in a very short period of time. The video below just confirms what I have said even about the earth.

In a recent article, I wrote about the concentrations of plutonium in the ocean. Well, check out how far it has spread; it will amaze you. But none of this catastrophe hits the mainstream media; it is being ignored and I don’t know why.
Plutonium may remain in the lungs or move to the bones liver, or other body organs. It generally stays in the body for decades and continues to expose the surrounding tissues to radiation. This may eventually increase your chance of developing cancer, but it would be several years before such cancer effects became apparent. The experimental evidence is inconclusive and studies of some human populations who have been exposed to low levels of plutonium have not definitely shown an increase in cancer. However, plutonium has been shown to cause both cancers and other damage in laboratory animals, and might affect the ability to resist disease (immune system). We do not know if plutonium causes birth defects or affects the ability to have children. However, radioactivity from other radioactive compounds can produce these effects. If plutonium can reach these sensitive target tissues, radioactivity from plutonium may produce these effects.
Plutonium is odorless and tasteless, so you cannot tell if you are being exposed to plutonium. If you breathe in plutonium, some of it will be retained in your body. When discussing harmful health effects, the amount of plutonium that caused these effects is usually given as the amount of plutonium retained or deposited in the body, rather than as the amount that was in the air. So if you are swimming in a contaminated ocean, there is no telling just how much you have received. Remember, there is absolutely no fish or any life around Fukushima.
Boy, we have left a hell of a legacy for our children. We should be screaming at our governments and asking what the hell they are doing about it. I am surely perplexed as to where we go from here.
Stay safe. DDD signing off.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum