OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE Two-moons-hoax-cp-e1438882862777
The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X
August 16, 2015 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 0 Comments  
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F08%2F16%2Fthe-double-moon-hoax-and-other-distractions-from-the-incoming-planet-x%2F&title=The %E2%80%98double moon%E2%80%99 hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet x&description=This article exposes the %27double moon%27 hoax that has been going around the Web recently.][/url]

NIBIRU News ~ 8/16/2015 ~ The ‘double moon’ hoax and other distractions from the incoming Planet X and MORE Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Guest Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Guest Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave (bio and articles | forum)
The video below was posted on July 3, 2015 and it clearly shows Planet X next to the moon. Now, I look at the moon every morning and night and I have never seen Planet X adjacent to the moon.
Have any of you people out there seen this? Please comment or, if you’d like to discuss, post in the forum. I am very interested in this.

Now, if it was that close, we would be going through the debris field now and the effect on Earth would definitely be catastrophic, so this has to be bogus.
This article exposes the ‘double moon’ hoax that has been going around the Web recently.
Asteroid update
Asteroid heading for Earth … NOT!
You know how I hate it when people make false claims about asteroids heading on a collision course with Earth, or any other false claims related to either Planet X or any catastrophic predicted event. You should read this article, as it spells it out very well. At the end, the author states that people should be ashamed doing this, as people tend to believe it. It certainly makes me mad and it is a good example of people making false claims and the debunkers just love it, as it just gives them more credibility. Crying wolf is dangerous because, if there is something real discovered heading our way, no one will believe it.
This report seems legitimate. Check out these four mysterious asteroids that are aligned perfectly. Sure makes you wonder. NASA is tracking these puppies but I wonder if they are asteroids at all. You be the judge.
Having read several articles from the past, it seems as soon as NASA finds an asteroid that comes close to Earth — and by that I am talking millions of miles away — everyone jumps on the bandwagon and predicts that this is the one that will hit Earth.
Come on, people, quit doing that; it just makes you look ridiculous. The problem with these wild claims is, and I have stated this before, when a real event is pending, no one will pay any attention. Just like all those videos and pictures of Planet X, but the only pictures of Planet X that are believable to me are the ones that Marshall Masters took at the South Pole. This just makes it harder for the legitimate researchers to find accurate, plausible evidence to post for you to absorb, make an intelligent decision on and take the course of action you feel is necessary.
Global volcano update
It always amazes me that there is almost no reporting on volcano activity worldwide via the mainstream media. Do you not think that this is strange and could this be a deliberate gag on the media so as to not make people aware of the earth changes and Earth going through a transitional period, maybe due to Planet X getting closer?
It is the same for sinkholes; however, you may get a few-second segment on an earthquake, but the Presidential election primaries are more important, I guess with their superstar Donald Trump at the helm. Or another woman comes forward accusing Bill Cosby of rape. Is this the best that they can do?
Personally, I would prefer a greater variety and not reporting something to death hour after hour. It makes me laugh with CNN on each segment with a different anchor; they all have the same breaking news topic and a panel of experts to give their opinion, even though there are no facts available. Sorry for going on about the media but it does irritate me, as I am sure it does with some of you out there as well. See link below for volcano update.
More suppressed technology
I thought this article about a better form of energy was very interesting. Another fuel to make electricity, so why are they not using it? Check out the video; it’s well worth the time to watch it.
Stay safe. DDD signing off.

The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Planet X News, its editors or its staff. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for Planet X News, please email editor@planetxnews.com.'

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz