OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-16-15… Facebook Comment… “Cobra Attacked, Someone has ‘Gone Rogue’, Reactionaries are ‘in Vogue'” (and “NOW IS THE TIME”)

Posted on 2015/08/16 by kauilapele  
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 Sphere_being_alliance_logo_7I noticed this Corey comment today, on one of his FB postings. As many of us have experienced within our own lives, there is a lot of “reactionary” stuff going on right now. Fascinating reading.
Please use one’s own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.
[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence]
————————————–
Facebook post comment
Cobra was attacked in one of the same blogs that I was. Alfred Webre has gone rogue in a major way. You should see the emails that he is sending to people who support myself or Cobra that are being forwarded to me. He is VERY nasty to them (Reactionary behavior once again) and always pushes his new book that has some conflicting info but also quite a lot of info to support both myself and Cobra… I am really spending a lot of time sitting back letting these people hang themselves.
David Sweet/Earth Sheriff has been taunting me in emails (Kept them all, he looks insane in them) while I have also been contacted by a couple people who he has trolled/stalked and they have given me the few aliases he uses (Sweet is not his real name) as well as his criminal and psychiatric records (Much of which are public and are shocking)…
I have received quite a lot of information on another blogger who “Loves” to attack me. Their information is also quite shocking and will quickly cause the people they have been working with to distance themselves from them… The list of communications/paper trails is vast and very ugly (Not to mention a mind control expert who is a “Former Illuminati” disinfo agent that Bill Ryan is calling an “Illuminati White Hat” who is the most mind controlled and mind controlling of them all, and soon to be given a larger stage by K.C. who has also been duped). There are two Private Investigators that I think will be distancing themselves from this situation as well that were talked into taking a case against me based on lies (Right Todd?).
When ever have you seen so many people so reactionary on such a large scale? There are dozens of people out there who claim to have been involved in the SSP’s and in contact with multiple ET’s… Why is this information being attacked so strongly? The AI Prophets and Cabal are very upset that is why!
As stated prior, much of this was info that was NEVER supposed to make it into the public mind. The cabal had done a good job of controlling researchers and those being interviewed up until this point… It is now time for some of those who know these same details to come forward, including former Camelot and other whistleblowers who walked right up to the line but didn’t cross it when it came to disclosing this info to humanity.
NOW IS THE TIME… CG
——————————————————————-
Gaiam TV link (with credit (support) given to Corey): http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff%3Aamb%3Acg%3Aal000
Corey’s Sphere Being Alliance Store: http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
Donate to GoodETxSG’s work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the “Donate” button on any page. Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com
Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians) Corey’s TOT Forum Thread (now closed)
Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the “Ask Question” button at the top of the page.
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Corey Goode FaceBook Update - August 17, 2015

This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 11390157_1461298654167926_6029904338768032813_n

Cobra was attacked in one of the same blogs that I was. Alfred Webre has gone rogue in a major way. You should see the emails that he is sending to people who support myself or Cobra that are being forwarded to me. He is VERY nasty to them (Reactionary behavior once again) and always pushes his new book that has some conflicting info but also quite a lot of info to support both myself and Cobra...

I am really spending a lot of time sitting back letting these people hang themselves. David Sweet/Earth Sheriff has been taunting me in emails (Kept them all, he looks insane in them) while I have also been contacted by a couple people who he has trolled/stalked and they have given me the few aliases he uses (Sweet is not his real name) as well as his criminal and psychiatric records (Much of which are public and are shocking)...

I have received quite a lot of information on another blogger who "Loves" to attack me. Their information is also quite shocking and will quickly cause the people they have been working with to distance themselves from them... The list of communications/paper trails is vast and very ugly (Not to mention a mind control expert who is a "Former Illuminati" disinfo agent that Bill Ryan is calling an "Illuminati White Hat" who is the most mind controlled and mind controlling of them all, and soon to be given a larger stage by K.C. who has also been duped).

There are two Private Investigators that I think will be distancing themselves from this situation as well that were talked into taking a case against me based on lies (Right Todd?). When ever have you seen so many people so reactionary on such a large scale? There are dozens of people out there who claim to have been involved in the SSP's and in contact with multiple ET's...

Why is this information being attacked so strongly? The AI Prophets and Cabal are very upset that is why! As stated prior, much of this was info that was NEVER supposed to make it into the public mind. The cabal had done a good job of controlling researchers and those being interviewed up until this point... It is now time for some of those who know these same details to come forward, including former Camelot and other whistleblowers who walked right up to the line but didn't cross it when it came to disclosing this info to humanity. NOW IS THE TIME... CG

https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians/posts/1491298231167968?comment_id=1491624944468630&reply_comment_id=1491717774459347&total_comments=6&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D 

Mini Update: David Wilcock and Myself will be appearing on "Fade to Black" with Jimmy Church on Monday, August 24th. I will also be appearing on "Caravan to Midnight" with Ken Keeling as soon as we can arrange a date in their schedule.

We have also had several other invitations that we haven't been able to respond to yet. Many invitations were lost in the huge email response I received after the release date of the show. Thankfully some of them have began to contact me again and my awesome site admin has been locating the interview invitations and sending them to me.

Open Your Minds Radio (Ireland) has requested that we come back for a part 2 interview as well. When George Noory interviewed me for 2 episodes for his show "Beyond Belief" (Should air on Gaiam TV in the next 2 weeks) he stated that he would like to have us on "Coast to Coast" very soon.

So, after a time of quiet there will soon be quite a lot of information coming out through reports and radio shows in the near future. There is a LOT going on between the Cabal Groups and between the Earth Alliance Groups on Earth, with much occurring in Asia as I think many of you are figuring out from the small amount of info leaking out on the MSM.

Thank you for your patience. I will now go back to my vacation and walk out the door and 30 meters down to the beach. This should recharge me and get me ready for a very busy next few months.

TY,

Corey/GoodETxSG

https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians/posts/1491909137773544
Posted by enerchi at 8/17/2015 01:30:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Giant UFO Sphere Passes Around the Surface of the Sun?

This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 Giant%2BUFO%2BSphere%2BPasses%2BAround%2Bthe%2BSurface%2Bof%2Bthe%2BSun%253F
Corey Goode, a secret space program insider and whistleblower shared this recently. 

We honestly don't know what is captured here, but there is clearly something visible that does not appear to be a natural phenomenon, based on our pre-existing knowledge. 

If the narrative put forth by Goode is accurate, this could be one of many enormous spheres, some the size of Jupiter, which entered our solar system in earnest around the year 2012. According to Goode, these spheres are a form of technology used by a group of beings called the Sphere Being Alliance. For a more detailed account of what Corey has been saying see the following:

Related Cosmic Disclosure With Corey Goode on GaiamTV Premiere's Today Around 3:30PM EST, Sphere Alliance Channelings by Denise Not From Sphere Beings Says Corey | Corey GoodETxSG

These beings hail from higher densities of existence, and are highly advanced in the ways of spiritual law and the plan of the universe in general. They are allegedly here to help dampen Galactic Tsunami waves of energy, that are slowly up-stepping the whole of the Sol system. This energy affects consciousness and biology in ways modern sciences has yet to recognize, but there is already a preponderance of evidence available to support a solar shift and its resulting effects on life in the solar system. 

Read more »
Posted by Justin Deschamps at 8/17/2015 03:58:00 PM

Thanks to: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-19-15… Facebook Update… “Catching Up, Gonzales in meetings with Ancient Earth Breakaway Groups, and a Large High Energetic Wave” (Holy Crap, another one?)

Posted on 2015/08/19 by kauilapele
This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 Sphere_being_alliance_logo_10This appeared today at Corey’s FaceBook page.
“The Secret Earth Government Groups are using the infighting between their syndicates and the Earth Alliance (Over the new financial system) as a way to try once again to trigger WWIII… There has been heavy use of the few space based weapons that they have left as well as ground based weapons…
“Gonzales has… been spending… a lot of time with the recent Cabal/Syndicate Defectors who have provided Intelligence… Many of these people fear that the SSP Alliance Council could be infiltrated as it was prior… and locate them and their families… Quite a lot of resources are going into keeping these people and their families safe for a post full disclosure (Data Dump) event…
“We need to all… meditate… on love and peaceful thoughts and energy flowing from us and flowing across the planet. Even a small number of us doing this can make a huge difference and will demonstrate to ourselves and others the true power of our co-creative consciousness.”
Please use one’s own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.
[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence]
————————————–
Facebook post
I have quite a bit of catching up to do on reports. My meeting last night ended up only being with Lt. Col. Gonzales and Raw-Tear-Eir and not the SSP Alliance Council or any other groups. It was one of the shorter meetings I have ever had and was an Intelligence Briefing and also a discussion of a personal nature about my spiritual growth and journey.
The Secret Earth Government Groups are using the infighting between their syndicates and the Earth Alliance (Over the new financial system) as a way to try once again to trigger WWIII.
All parties involved know what is going on and this is the only thing that has prevented retaliation against recent attacks in Asia (The “East” in general).

There has been heavy use of the few space based weapons that they have left as well as ground based weapons (Some via aircraft) that include weather modification and earthquake technologies.
We are also in the middle of another large high energetic wave that is affecting our Sol System and its inhabitants.
Gonzales has spent quite a lot of time in meetings with some of the Ancient Earth Breakaway Groups who have been coming together despite their differences.
These groups that reside in huge underground city complexes have suffered quite a few losses from attacks from ET’s and also Military Cabal Groups who in some cases used to be allies.
Gonzales has also been spending quite a lot of time with the recent Cabal/Syndicate Defectors who have provided Intelligence and promises to testify at future hearings/tribunals.
Many of these people fear that the SSP Alliance Council could be infiltrated as it was prior (When the Syndicates attacked SSP Alliance groups involved in the “Two Atrocities”) and locate them and their families.
They know that the Cabal groups utilize several methods including an ET/ED AI technology that not only predicts probable futures but also locates targets. Quite a lot of resources are going into keeping these people and their families safe for a post full disclosure (Data Dump) event and the tribunals of those that have been responsible for crimes against humanity.
These Syndicate Groups and their ET gods are in a pretty desperate state right now and are attempting to make good on their threats to bring chaos and war to the Earths surface.
It is certainly time for us to come together with other groups and begin to meditate, pray and focus/imagine a peaceful outcome and energy on Earth right now to counteract what these negative groups are trying to set in motion.
There are already groups out there doing regular meditations. We need to all do this but not meditate on death to our enemies but on love and peaceful thoughts and energy flowing from us and flowing across the planet.
Even a small number of us doing this can make a huge difference and will demonstrate to ourselves and others the true power of our co-creative consciousness.
We are enjoying our vacation and will be back home after the weekend. I hope to have some detailed updates posted very soon.
In the mean time I had an interview with George Noory on his show Beyond Belief released today as well as a recent episode of Cosmic Disclosure released on Tuesday. If you do not have a membership and would like to sign up as well as support me in the process please do so through the following link. I receive a small contribution for each new membership and continue to receive that contribution monthly as long as that membership is active.
The URL to sign up for Gaiam TV where I get credit is: www.BlueAvians.com
Thank you,
Corey/GoodETxSG

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

GoodETxSG/Corey Goode Update - August 22, 2015

This Weeks Disclosure Data from Corey Goode ~ 8/17-8/22 11390157_1461298654167926_6029904338768032813_nSphere Being Alliance
In my last meeting it was reinforced that the SSP Alliance was most happy about how much we have further brought out the "ET/ED AI THREAT"... However, the "CABAL" or Secret Earth Government and Syndicate groups who are allies with this "ET/ED AI" (AKA "AI Prophets") are extremely upset.

This group has used their innate ability to infiltrate any group to begin to attack the information with ridiculous claims that the information I am disclosing is an "AI Psyop".

They have turned already morally compromised persons into their proxy agents of pure disinformation (Knowingly telling lies). 

How these people reconcile the fact that we have done MORE TO EXPOSE THE ET/ED AI THREAT than ANYONE ELSE is beyond me. Here is a very old post that should give them all food for thought. It should also cause those following their info to break away and do their own research and use their own discernment and stop following bloggers and researcher "Guru's" that are now being exposed as the STS and negative beings they have devolved into in recent years... 

Think for yourself and use your own discernment. The truth will shine a light in some dark places. If you look up to other people they will always let you down. THEY ARE PEOPLE, flaws and all after all... smile emoticon

I post this not to defend myself once again but as a precursor to a larger posting showing the deception put forth by certain people out of their own personal agenda's. Some of them with a history of working with "Illuminati Whistleblowers" (Who all have been through trauma based mind control... No exceptions!). Each time they have worked with these people it has blown up in their face, yet they learn nothing.

CG

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET 

“Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Influencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"

http://spherebeingalliance.com/…/concerning-the-various-sec…
Posted by enerchi at 8/22/2015 12:02:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum