OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE 108-0918070110-to-serve-man-521
Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby?
August 18, 2015 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 0 Comments  
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F08%2F18%2Fjust-when-are-the-aliens-going-to-serve-man-before-or-after-planet-xs-flyby%2F&title=Just when are the aliens going %E2%80%98to serve man%E2%80%99 %E2%80%A6 before or after Planet X%E2%80%99s flyby%3f&description=All I can say to that is%2C bring it on%21 Let%27s get at it because we will not go down without a fight.][/url]

NIBIRU News ~ 8/18/2015 ~ Just when are the aliens going ‘to serve man’ … before or after Planet X’s flyby? and MORE Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Guest Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Guest Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave (bio and articles | forum)
It seems that NASA has discovered a huge convoy of spacecraft positioned behind the moon, which we have heard of before and I have also written about.
So, once again, are they friend or foe? I am not sure and neither is NASA, if the information is true. So let’s suppose that it is true and these aliens have amassed on the dark side of the moon. The big question is why?
So let’s look at it in a positive sense from the argument that they are here to rescue mankind from pending doom at the end of September. If that is the case, do you think they are leaving it a bit late, if they are going to rescue seven billion people all at once? That is one huge undertaking for sure.
So what is the hold-up, boys? Where the hell are you? I am ready to get off this doomed planet now. At least that way I don’t have to pay taxes this year!
Let’s look at the other scenario: that they are here to take over the planet and annihilate some or all of us. With their technology, I think that would not take long but, once again, what are they waiting for? All I can say to that is, bring it on! Let’s get at it because we will not go down without a fight.
There is a third scenario and that is they will observe us during the catastrophic event and watch as billions of people perish, then come down after the event and then have less resistance to deal with.
It all sounds pretty crazy but you never know; it’s all about timing.
This got my attention: The cube that they show has to be the size of the Earth. I think this has everybody baffled. But can you imagine we on Earth trying to build something that big? They must have technology just so far beyond ours. You just could not imagine it.
This article pretty well sums up what I have been saying for a very long time about September 2015, so if you are on the fence, just give it a read.
Warning: If you have read or listened to what we term as a debunker, then don’t. If a person is a nonbeliever in Planet X (debunker), then you have to ask yourself, first of all, why is he or she visiting any of the sites that deal with that subject? Second, why would he or she go to all the trouble to write an article trying to discredit all those researchers who have spent half a lifetime bringing you the truth?
My only conclusion to this is they want the person sitting on the fence to fall off on the wrong side. I know what it feels like and, quite frankly, it sucks being there. My advice is to go back to the basic known truths that cannot be dismissed and they are your building blocks to obtain the answers you are seeking.
You may say, it’s okay for you, Dave; you have been at this for a long time, and you would be correct. But I say to you, why do you think I am still here writing all these articles to you and for you? If I had any doubts, then you would not see a single article from me and I would not spend eight to 12 hours a day searching for the truth.
I hope this helps you and, if it does, send me a message or email through the forum; it would be appreciated.
Stay safe. DDD signing off.

The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Planet X News, its editors or its staff. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for Planet X News, please email editor@planetxnews.com.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz