OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video)
Posted by: Alejandro Rojas August 25, 2015 0
Area 51 is known for its high security and secrecy. Visitors to the roads leading into the base can spot white trucks on the hills watching your every move. Glenn Campbell, a former Area 51 researcher, decided to visit the base for old time’s sake, which ended up with him playing a little cat and mouse game with the Area 51 security guards, often referred to as “Cammo Dudes.” They are called Cammo Dudes, presumably becasue, well, they wear camouflage.
Campbell just posted a video (seen above) of his recent encounter yesterday, but he doesn’t say when exactly it took place.
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Glenn-Campbell
Glenn Campbell recounting his encounter on YouTube. (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
In the video, Campbell explains: “It was just like old times. I was out doing some research along the border of Area 51, which I haven’t seriously done in decades now. I was just south of Rachel, Nevada, and just north of the Nellis Range line. Wholly within public land when these guys, these Cammo Dudes, in a white pickup truck started following me. Now they were very shy fellows. Whenever I pointed my camera toward them they would back-up into the bush, and the only time I got close to them was when they screamed by me to get to their border.”
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Warning-Sign
The Area 51 warning signs can be seen in this still of Campbell’s video as the Cammo Dudes went speeding by after a game of hide and seek. (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
This part of the video is comical. Shepherd Johnson, an occasional contributor to OpenMinds.tv, posted the video on the UFOUpdates Facebook group, commenting: “Reminds me of an old Looney Tunes cartoon.”
In the video, you can see the truck back up as Campbell films them, apparently attempting to hide behind a bush. The scene reminds me of a cat that hides its head with its back end out thinking it is now invisible. Needless to say, their attempt to hide was not very effective.
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Area-51-Cammo-Dudes-Hiding
Can you spot the Area 51 Cammo Dudes hiding in this picture? (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Area-51-Cammo-Dudes-Hiding-Found
If you said, “Behind the green bush in the middle of the screen,” you were right! Good job! (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
However, it gets even funnier. This is when Campbell decided to have a little more fun.
“They were watching me from a safe distance wherever I went, and I decided to play a little game on them,” explained Campbell. “I parked my car on one side of the road and walked up on the hills on that side. As they watched from the distance, I snuck around the back and came up behind them.”
In the video Campbell sneaks up on the truck filming and giggling the entire time. He almost gets right in front of the truck before he is noticed.
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Sneaking-up-on-Area-51-Cammu-Dudes
Campbell sneaking up on the Cammo Dudes. (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Area-51-Cammo-Dudes-in-Truck
Campbell films Cammo Dudes in their truck. They are still not aware he is there. He gets nearly in front of the vehicle before being noticed. (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
One of the Cammo Dudes jumped out of the truck and yelled: “Want me to take that camera from you?”
Campbell yelled back as he began running away: “You have no authority to take that camera!”
Man sneaks up on Area 51 “Cammo Dudes,” they get mad (Video) Area-51-Cammo-Dude-Leaves-Truck
Cammo Dude gets out of the truck and yells at Campbell. (Credit: Glenn Campbell/YouTube)
Campbell says he kept running away at that point. He says the Cammo Dudes apparently went their way as he went his.
At the end of the video, Campbell ponders: “Now these fellas in the white pickup truck, these Cammo Dudes, they are not government employees. They work for a private contractor that works for the government. Still, I am wondering what the government’s policy is. Are we back to seizing film and cameras just like the 1990s. If we are, we are in for a grand old time.”

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum