OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES Empty LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOVE, TRUTH AND LIES

August 29, 2015 Ines Radman lies, Love, truthlove

What does it mean “All we need is love”? I have been reading statements like this for years now and it occured to me that all those making such statements just assumed we all understood and didn’t bother to explain further.
Many write about love, to be more loving, to love everyone and to do things with love. To say “all we need is love”implies that nothing matters except love or that love is enough.
What exactly does that mean?
I think this is a new age movement catch phrase. Come on folks, we are talking as if we don’t have any love. Nothing has changed. We still love our families, we still love our children, we still love our friends, we even love our employers. We love to cook, we love to grow food, we love going on vacation, we love family gatherings.
Tell me, where is the love lacking? Why are these people that constantly write that all we have to do is love telling us something we already do? You can’t love someone that is bad, you can’t force your love on a stranger. The heart doesn’t naturally love, where is this nonsense coming from?
Some messages about love contain phrase such as: “just love them or spread the love or return love for getting hurt as if we are automatic pilot lights with the switch on LOVE.
Love is something we do when we don’t feel threatened, when we have got to know someone, we naturally love our children but not all parents do. I can’t love someone that just broke into my house
“All we need is love”can also imply that all we have to do to change our world is to just Love. Love what? Love who? Why?
All we need is love can imply that love will fix everything. No it won’t. You can love your partner and they can still cheat on you. You can love your child and it can still murder someone. How does love solve our problems?
Who says that we “choose” or “decide”to love?
All we need is love can also imply that we need not do anything other than love. Love what? Love who?
If someone attacked me, went to jail and I went to visit them and tell them I love them, will that make them a better person or make them stop doing it again?
The channelers, self-proclaimed gurus, communicators with Jesus, Saul, Sananda, mother god, father god, St. germain et al., who proclaim that all we need is love need to define this.
Love is not something we turn on or choose to do. In fact if you think about it, we have no control over that emotion. Have you ever thought about this?
The statement “love conquers all”, has some validity to it but in what situation? If two people love each other, chances are they will resolve or overcome issues better than two people that don’t love each other.
We naturally love our children and I believe that is it. Many people love their parents, but if their parents harmed them or abandoned them perhaps they may not. It all depends on the severity. It’s true that when we love we are more forgiving, but I don’t and never did feel love for my parents. At my age now (almost 60), I struggle with that. I respect my parents because I now understand better why they abused me, but by understanding them I didn’t start loving them.
Love chooses us. We don’t choose love, it’s an emotion that connects us to the person we love, perhaps it’s a frequency or vibration or it’s a soul knowing the other soul for thousands of lifetimes, but the point is we don’t choose or decide to love someone.
I can look at a photo of a chef’s salad and think: “that looks tasty”. I will eat that salad and if it tastes good for me I will think “yummy”, it tastes great. Later on, I may be discussing food with a friend and tell her that I “love” chef salads. But that would be an expression, because we can’t just decide to love because we like it’s taste or color.
I love my partner, how do I know? Because I love being with him and I cant imagine not being with him. I love my cat and dog and I can’t imagine being without them. I am happy when I am with all of them, I love to make them feel special, I love to spoil them. I hurt when they hurt. But if my partner told me on his deathbed that I must go on and find someone to love, I know that it doesn’t work that way. Love may come or may not, but I won’t find it and I won’t go out seeking to find a man to love. It just happens.
So, if love is something that ALL is needed, if love conquers all, isn’t that a silly statement given that we don’t choose, mandate, decide who or what to love?
How does love raise the vibration of the planet if we can’t control it? Love is no different today than it was 50 years ago or 1000 years ago. We never “chose” Love, it always just happened so to say that we can change the world if we love more is completely idiotic and meaningless.
But we just nod our heads when we read about love yet nobody creates it, hell, many people have never even experienced it in their lifetime.
How does love happen is the million dollar question.
According to Susan Kuchinkas, author of the book titled: “The Chemistry of Love”. Our ability to love or feel loved is primarily based on oxytocin, a chemical produced in the brain in response to positive social interactions. Our brains develop the oxytocin response after we are born, in response to the kind of mother we get. If your mother is depressed, angry or ill, you may not grow up with the ability to bond in healthy relationships. The oxytocin response is learned. When we are born our brain is not fully developed. In a sense really, you know, we’re not born knowing how to love”. 
My further understanding of this is that the baby when born hopefully is loved, nurtured, fed, etc; by it’s mother or caregiver and through this ‘good’ feeling, it produces the oxytocin.
None of the above excerpt from the book gives us a better understanding how we become to love. It explains our ability to love if the oxytocin is produced, but in my research today I could not find an explanation how we start feeling love and what triggers the love emotion.
So, in conclusion to the beginning statement of “All we need is love” and in response to all the gurus, prophets, sages, and ascension fanatics out there, love if we are lucky to love or be loved ‘could’ possibly help us in adversarial times but not very likely in being the factor in changing our current situation because we can’t make love happen at will.
The song “All we need is love” simply means that being in love is great and when two people love each other, it’s enough.
Love is not something we can control or make happen. Even bad people can love, we love bad people. Take for example a partner that may have an addiction problem or displays aggressive behavior. We don’t just stop loving that person because we don’t like their behavior, we can’t choose to stop loving that person. Maybe in time if that person with issues continues, it might wear off the love we feel if it’s not being returned, but our chances of stopping loving someone are as low as falling in love again with someone else. It just happens.
If you’re a parent you know all too well what I am talking about. Our children may do things that we don’t like but our love doesn’t stop. It may change, we may try to hold back or now show it, but the heart loves just as strong.
So, nothing has changed from the beginning of mankind when it comes to love. We have never been able to create it at will or control it. All we can do  with love is withhold it or not show it, but we cannot stop the heart from loving at will.
At what point does it stop if it does at all, is another post but to say that if we love the darkness or love all dark entities or send love to those trying to harm us, love everything that we will create a better world is utter stupidity and bullshit and anyone selling that bullshit either needs to explain their statement or I think are just another disinfo agent selling wrapping paper without the good inside.
Books have been written about love. Men and women have killed over love. I’m not disputing the emotion or feeling called LOVE, I am disputing and questioning that we can’t just love at will to change the world, therefore, LOVE is not what it will take.
To say that all we have to do is love is like saying “don’t worry, relax, wait for something cause all you need to be doing is loving”. Loving what? Loving who?
I don’t think so. I love my partner and lately I wish I didn’t love him. I wish I could stop loving him, I can’t shut it off, I can’t run away from it, I can’t even pretend it doesn’t exist.
Why do I not want to love my partner? Because he will not be around one day soon and I don’t want to feel the pain of losing him.
So you see, love isn’t something we can control. It chooses us and if Creator/Source designed it to work that way, then I’m sure there is a good reason for it and that’s another story.
So when I would say “I love you at all” at the end of a post, I was lying. I can’t love someone I don’t know and never met and I don’t feel the love for my readers. I feel respect and gratitude but not not love. Perhaps it could happen if we met but not here like this invisible and untouchable.
So I will re phrase “I love  you all”, by saying “May you be blessed with love”.

Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum