OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:www.dinardetectives.com

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:
http://www.dinardetectives.com/

7-2-2012 Vic1tgk: WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT STAGES!!! KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE "BALL"!!! IN MY OPINION CLOSER TO 5 CENTS [on VND] IMHO! HONESTLY PLEASE BELIEVE ALL IS LOOKING SO PRETTY THAT I REALLY SEE VERY CLEARLY NO FOG NO HAZE SEE THE LINE OF HORIZON VERY CLEAN!!! WHY DO YOU WORRY? YOU GO TO BANK. THEY EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR. YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR ACOUNT! LET IRAQ WITH IT'S TRILLIONS NOW IN OIL AND THAT X 100 FROM THEIR NATURAL GAS!!!

7-2-2012 Milndollarbabe: The single most important report I think I've seen in this venture is the Ministry of Planning feasibility study. I think if anyone is doubting right now, this is a good reminder it's in print and says "real exchange rate," meaning off the programmed rate. Specifically speaks to investment planning, so its applicable. They list rates for feasibility studies with contracts etc in black and white!! That study was originally done in 2007 I believe. A lot has changed since then, more gold, more natural gas, more oil found and more debt being relieved. I believe that there is a range that is projected and presented to the IMF and depending what has been accomplished regarding debts and natural resources calculated that the IMF approves the rate either on the low side or the high side. This study can give us a peek into the thought process on the ranges being discussed in this report. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports etc. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.Read more at: http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

7-2-2012 Footforward: AGAIN I KNOW THE WAIT IS FRUSTRATING, BUT I WANT TO ECHO THE STATEMENTS OF OTHERS AND SAY THERE IS NO BAD NEWS. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THINK WE ARE BEING TOYED WITH BUT THAT ISN’T THE CASE. I KNOW THATS NOT EASY. I DONT LIKE SITTING AND WAITING, BUT WE STILL HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THIS TO SHOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I’M COMING OUT TO WARN PEOPLE THERE IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF UPS AND DOWNS HERE, AND THE INFO IS GOING TO GET ALL OVER THE PLACE. SO BE FIRM IN YOUR FOUNDATION AND STICK TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE. DONT LET YOUR STANCE BE SWAYED. IT’S GOING TO GET MORE FRUSTRATING HERE, BUT KNOW THIS IS ALOT OF SMOKE AND ALOT OF BS. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BAD NEWS OR REASONS FOR DELAYS. I DONT HAVE ANY. WE NEED TO STAY FIRM IN OUR FAITH AND TRUST THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE, PUSHING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. IF I THOUGHT WE HAD REASON TO BELEIVE WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL SEPT I’D TELL YOU. BUT I JUST DONT FEEL THAT WAY. AND I KNOW I’M NOT ALONE. I DONT FEEL WE WILL BE WAITING LONG. BUT I CANT GIVE AN EXACT TIMEFRAME. I STILL FEEL WE ARE ASN NOW. I JUST EXPECT THERE TO BE SOME "DISTRACTIONS" TO HELP BRING THIS IN. ALL I’M SAYING IS IF THERE IS NEGITIVE NEWS TO JUST IGNORE IT. WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO BE WAITING UNTIL SEPT OR 2013. AND IF WE HAD REASON TO THINK THAT, WE WOULD TELL YOU GUYS. MOST INTEL PROVIDERS THAT KNOW ME WILL TELL YOU I HAVE ONE OF SEVERAL GREAT CONTACTS OUT THERE. BUT AS WE HAVE SEEN, EVEN THAT HASNT HELPED US NAIL THE DATE LOL. IM NOT SAYING THAT TO BRAG, IM SAYING THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE WITH EXCEPTIONAL. CONTACTS TO PUT YOUR MINDS AT EASE. IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE DINAR AND VND WILL STILL GO TOGETHER. STILL LOOKING FOR 5-20 CENTS ON THE VND. I FEEL THE RESET HAS KIND OF STARTED. I KNOW THAT’S A CRAPPY ANSWER. BUT AGAIN I DONT WANT TO SCREW SOMETHING UP. ALOT OF THINGS TELLING US WE ARE CLOSE. WE HAVE NO REASON TO BE NEGITIVE.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum