OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna ~ Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nancy: WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 1, 2015 by arnierosner
On Sep 1, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Nancy Battle wrote:
I too, am to soon be a great grandmother, who stands by the Lord and WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS ‘FAKE POPE’ STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!! Nancy
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Anna Von Fritz [ltr]<[email=avannavon@gmail.com][ltr]avannavon@gmail.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr]
Date: Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: Pope Francis: ‘Christians with Guns are Going to Hell’ | Cultural Marxism
To: Nancy Battle
His position is based on scripture– “Thou shall not kill.” and “Those who live by the sword die by the sword.” — those are not negotiable for earnest Christians.
It does make us vulnerable even as Christ was vulnerable– and the evil ones among us then as now may take advantage accordingly.
But as Jesus said, “Take up your cross and follow me.”
Besides which as you now understand, the concept of “Hell” no longer applies.
Isn’t it a bit dishonest to blame Francis on one day for doing away with the concept of ‘Hell” and then turn around the very next day and run with a headline accusing Francis of threatening gun owners with something he admits doesn’t exist in scripture? Hello?
I think it is or should be apparent that all this garbled “information” you are picking up and spreading is not accurate and is in the character of fear-lingering and gossip.
Please stop.
Remember Psalm 26? Of all things God hates, it is gossip, because gossip and its sister, slander, is akin to murder. It isn’t “just gossip”.
I have grown fond of you and respect your sincerity, but you really must stop this witch hunt and more carefully regard the scripture for your own sake and the sake of those Christians you may influence with your “news” releases.
I have told you that the big banks that are responsible for most of the problems in this country and the world are targeting the Church and Francis because of the stand they have taken against the banks.
I have pointed out that all this “news” you are parroting is from questionable and yet very well financed sources— which should make any reasonable person step back and wonder— where is this “information” coming from? Who has an ax to grind against the Church?
In this case we already know: the criminal banks, the governmental services corporations they have used as fronts, the American Bar Association they have used as Enforcers of their fraud, the politicians they haves bossed and corrupted, and the military they have similarly bossed and corrupted while using our money and authority to enslave us.
We now know for a FACT that this is what the banks have done.
We also know that the Church and the last two Popes have opposed this.
So how many brain cells does it take to answer the question of who has both an ax to grind against the Church and the money to flood the media with a propaganda campaign against the Church?
Answer, Nancy?
The same banks that have plotted our destruction and profited from it since the early 1800’s.
Stop now, please, and take the time to sit down and actually read the black and white sworn to history of what has gone on in this country all laid out in the fresh air by our Affidavit of Probable Cause and published as ” You Know Something Is Wrong When… An American Affidavit of Probable Cause” available on Amazon. com for about $12.
There you will learn the real history of America since the Civil War– how we got into this mess and who ( including former Popes) was responsible for it.
Nancy– a lot of people hide behind pen names. I adopted my pen name, “Anna Von Reitz” over twenty years ago — in part because it is closer to my actual family name– and for an entirely different purpose. I stand behind my pen name and everything I have written. Go look up my other book, Alaska’s Gas, available from Publish America. Look up “Disclosure 101” available on Amazon.
I have used the “public” given name associated with me on civil records to a purpose too, and in neither case is there any doubt about where I live, what I do for a living, where I grew up, which Church I belong to, or anything else about me. My identity and “agenda” are fully known and face up on the table. Anyone who can read and grasp a comic book written for 6th graders now has all the information needed to do their own due diligence and find out the Truth for themselves.
And once you do, you will know why all this ugly and well-financed propaganda against the Church is now flooding the air waves.
There is one other thing I want to bring to your attention– I am an old woman, a Great-Grandmother who has come out of retirement to fight this fight. I am beyond the point of having anything much to lose or gain. I don’t care about money and I don’t care about jobs or political power. I have lived my life in such a way that I don’t fear death, either. My motives for doing what I have done and am doing are very simple and pure.
First, I knew the IRS was a fraud and fought it. I did that years ago for myself and my family– and as it turns out, to the benefit of everyone else.
Second, to restore to myself and every other American what we are literally OWED by these international banking cartels.
Third, to restore an accountable national government that is also OWED to the American States and the American People.
Once you read my book your view of the world will never be the same. You will know who you are and you will know who defrauded you. And that should jolly well be enough to wise you up and get you moving in your own self-interest and defense, just as I had to get moving against the IRS all these many years ago.
Stop living your life in fear, Nancy. That isn’t the way Children of God are meant to live. Stop swallowing lies and half-truths and start looking around the corners at the Powers that Be.
Pretty soon, you, too, will be able to recognize the Shinola for what it is and see who is peddling it, too.
God willing we will have time and means to publish a second book detailing exactly how individuals can get their status under the Law corrected and regain control of their lives and assets, but in the meantime an even more important battle must be fought— our claim to own our country must be brought in behalf of all Americans and all the American States before courts of international record.
We have all come within thirty days of losing it all– through ignorance, through neglect, and through blind trust in what we believed to be our own lawful government.
Read the book. It will answer all the Big Picture questions. Pray, then, that we shall prevail using the simple Truth as a weapon against the richest and most powerful adversaries the world has to offer, and that the birthright of all Americans can be restored by a simple election process instead of a war or an agonizing piecemeal solution that leaves some Americans much better off while leaving millions of others enslaved.
As you are an honest and well-intentioned woman and a patriot– take heed of what I am telling you and search things out for yourself. You are not stupid and if I figured all this out sitting in a little town in Alaska, there’s nothing stopping you from figuring out the Truth wherever you are on this Earth.
Check out what I actually wrote down for you and for others in our sworn affidavit and you will see that some people have lied to you and put words in my mouth and cast suspicions on my actions that are not merited. I have said what I said, stood behind it, and nobody has been able to prove one iota of what I have written to be false.
So take the time to learn the vital history of America and the rest of what is going on will fall into place.
We can all stop chasing around and shadow boxing and being manipulated by these professional liars— and all you have to do is read a comic book.
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 1, 2015, at 6:50 AM, Nancy Battle wrote:
THIS MAN NEEDS A ‘PADDED CELL’ !!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Subject: Pope Francis: ‘Christians with Guns are Going to Hell’ | Cultural Marxism
To: Nancy Battleacre

http://culturalmarxism.net/pope-francis-christians-with-guns-are-going-to-hell/

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

topspin2

Although I do not follow the churches doctrine, I must say that there is an obvious attempt to discredit the church.....from many different sectors.........However...the Vatican has stood by while millions have died.......and they could have done something.....I would think......so......as I have said before....this is Lucifer's planet.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So does that make Anna one of his minions? This is not the first swipe at her re: her Vatican connections.

I have been wondering about all her many many names. What is up with that? Is she royalty? By marriage maybe? Has anyone looked into this yet I wonder? Sounds intriguing!

topspin2

Heck if I know purps...but I do know her information is accurate....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know... she helped us out here quite a bit. She knows "law".

But I am and have been curious about her all along. Her info has many different last names. Same with Cindy Kay.... I know what she says but I have no validation. I wish I had better detective skills.

topspin2

We just take what we know as truth and leave the rest...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum