OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. Empty Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire.

Here We Go. It’s On. I’m On Fire. Flat-earth
We’ve been lied to.  Manipulated.  Stripped from the nature of our reality.  Blinded by the light of a sun that was millions of miles away.  Fraudulent science.  Bullshit history.  Garbage space program that isn’t a space program at all.  Fake program more like it.  And here I am (four months after becoming privy to the information about our imposed reality) feeling both angered and liberated.  What am I supposed to do with all of this stuff?  How am I supposed to walk around the earth (now that I know it’s not a globe) pretending to feel “normal” when my entire existence has been hacked?
I’ll leave the experiments to those who are smarter than me, and I’ll leave speculation out of the equation altogether.  I’ll leave the race-to-know-the-most about this imposed reality to the trailblazers on the topic, but what I will do, is write.  I will write until my hands fall off.  I will write until this flat earth thing becomes common knowledge, instead of a “conspiracy theory,” because that’s what I do.  I write.
I’ve watched most of the YouTube videos on the subject.  The same information is being revealed in most of the videos.  There is a lot of speculation being thrown out there, and a ton of different theories, but what isn’t really being talked about, is how this will affect us.  What this truly means for the common man and woman.  Suddenly, the house of cards is coming down (quickly) and we’re left here feeling vulnerable.  Once we get through our initial shock, and move through the anger, we come to a place of genuine excitement.  We realize that we are more than a spec of dust floating around on a larger spec of dust.  We were actually created (like some of us knew all along, but couldn’t prove), and we have purpose.  Each one of us.  YOU have a purpose.  I have a purpose.  We’re beginning to change our focus.  We’re waking up.  One by one by one.  And this is just the beginning.
Once we actually prove that the earth is not a globe, what next?  Will this be the end of NASA?  (It better be.)  Will this be the beginning to the end of all institutions (monetary, political, judiciary)?  Will war break out?  Will we find ourselves in a police state?  Or will we all fall to the ground on our knees and weep because we are finally free?  In the true sense of the world.  Humanity is free from the bondage of our minds.  We are free because we know the nature of our reality, which didn’t begin with a big bang, and end with a big bang.  It began with love, and ends in love.  The kind of love that makes you fall to your knees and wail in gratitude, and in disbelief that we are so preciously loved.  In joy that we actually have a purpose, and in relief that no man is greater than any other man because we’ve all been created equally.  Dynamically.  We are all one.
If you are angry now, at the idea that we’ve been lied to, get over it.  This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened in history.  We are waking up for the first time since our reality has been imposed upon us.  You and me are part of an incredible time in the history of humanity.  This is what we’ve all been waiting for.  Since I was a little kid, I knew that I would be part of something that would change the world.  I knew because it was innate within me.  I came here knowing that this imposed reality was weird and unnatural.  I had a clue when I was only eleven years old – maybe even before then.  I knew something was up.  How about you?  I bet you felt the same way, because this is what we came here to do.  To start a revolution like never before.  A revolution of knowledge and truth.  This is an exciting time to be alive.  I’m flipping out!
It’s on.  I’m on fire.  I’m ready to rock and roll.  I see the world differently now.  I’m more connected.  Much more intuitive.  I feel alive and aware like never before, and much more grounded (pun intended).  How about you?   If you haven’t done anything more than watch videos, it’s time to ask yourself what you can do to participate in this revolution.  If you’re a writer, write.  If you’re a singer, sing.  If you’re a photographer, get on top of the mountains and take pictures.  This isn’t a time to sit stale under fluorescent lights behind a computer in an office.  It’s time to rock and roll.  Let’s do this thing!  Together, as one.  
If we all contribute, and do our part, they won’t be able to stop us.  We are the force of all the oceans combined when we walk in the greatness of our creative divine.
Namaste (In every meaning of this word)
J. L. Forbes
http://www.amazon.com/J.-L.-Forbes/e/B00HS980ZI

Thanks to: https://articulatingmagic.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum