OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing?

Posted on September 8, 2015 by ArticulatingMagic

What Can You Do to Assist in This Eminent Shift We Are Experiencing? 20150604_200350
Someone asked me how they are supposed to help change the minds of two billion people.  We were discussing the two billion Christians who believe that Jesus is coming to save us all from this hellish world.  They keep calling it the “second” coming.  I grew up Christian, believing this too, but now I’m a critical thinker who has unlearned everything that I was ever taught regarding the Bible.  It dawned on me this weekend that Jesus already showed up here twice.  First during his human birth, and second, during his resurrection.  (This is, if you believe that the Gospels are not a myth.)  When Jesus’s disciples asked him when the end of time would come in Matthew 24:3.  Jesus goes into a whole teaching about what that time would look like, and then in Matthew 24:24 he says, “Truly I tell you, this generation WILL CERTAINLY NOT PASS AWAY, until all these things have happened.  And then we read another Gospel, which quotes Jesus saying, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21).
This is why I stopped taking the Bible literally.  If you take the Bible literally, you will ignore the inconsistencies, and do a lot of “hoping.”  Hoping, my friend, is fear hiding behind a mask.  This whole mess we are in is not going to be cleaned up by Jesus.  The kingdom of God is within you.  Right here.  Right now.  If you are awake, then you have a huge responsibility.  I think we all feel this very strongly.  There is a feeling that we are on the edge.  That we have little time.  We feel rushed, like we need to hurry with this message because time is running out.  Let me tell you something… we have time.  I have felt this “quickening” in my spirit since I was a little kid, and here I am at forty years old.  Yes, the world has gone insane since I was a little kid, but it has always been insane.  Yes, it’s getting worse, but we have time.  This feeling that we are all experiencing (that time is of the essence) is because our conscious awareness wants us to move.  It grips our heart, and shoves our feet, because this is the time that we need to be doing what it is that we’ve all been called to do.  Me, as a writer (and hopefully a speaker).  You, as whatever it is that you do best.  Do it with the intention of waking up the masses, because we will need to be awake when the powers-that-be close in on us.  They will not be able to control masses of people who are awake.  There are too many of us.  Yes, there will be bloodshed, but I am willing to die for this movement of awakening.  I am not afraid of death.  Death is simply a shift in consciousness.
Isn’t it interesting that 2015 has brought on such a huge awakening among us?  This flat earth movement is a wildfire of awareness.  Never in my life have I felt so much excitement, and a coming together of like-minded people.  I feel like we are stepping up to the plate.  Bats in hand, but the bats are not for harming another human being.  They are to wake the masses.  I see so many people in my groups, as brilliant as the sun, shining the light that has been ignited within them.  This is a beautiful time in history.  We’re making history right now.  Those of you who are feeling like me, want to do something.  Here’s the answer I gave to one of my brothers in this movement:
That is a good question we must all ask ourselves. To change the world, we must first change ourselves. This has the trickle effect.  It is not up to one or two people to change the world, but it is up to each person who is awake to begin changing yourself. Practice kindness like crazy, especially with your own friends and family. Begin practicing kindness, unconditional love, generosity, and compassion to (number one) yourself. In turn, you will naturally have the ability to offer this to others.  This is truly the ONLY thing we need to do, but for those of us who yearn to shift the world, we start here, then use our voice through our God given gifts. Me as a writer. You as whatever artist you are. We must not be afraid to speak the truth, no matter the humiliation that is brought upon us (and it will be brought upon us). It’s very simple. Follow Christ. Bottom line. But following Christ doesn’t preaching the Bible. It means BEING. To the best of your ability.  Believe is a verb.  A verb means action.
It dawned on me today. People keep saying, “The second coming of Jesus. The second coming of Jesus is near…” Did anyone ever notice he already showed up two times? Once in a human body, and second in spirit. The Christians have been lead wrong. They need to wake up from their slumber. I have many Christian friends that I have grown up with, and very few of them listen to what I have to say, but I keep saying it. One by one they come to me, wanting to know what I know.  It has taken three years of consistency, but my voice is being heard now.  My articles are finally being shared to the masses. I stood strong through the darkness and loneliness of being ignored. Through my own faith, the people in my inner circles are finally asking me questions.  They are finally hearing me.  It takes consistency, and willingness.  You can’t stop when it becomes difficult.  Lean on like-minded brothers or sisters when you feel defeated.  Yesterday I saw a YouTube video that was thinking WAY outside the box.  All the comments were negative, and defeating, so I wrote something encouraging in the comments.  Keep encouraging one another.  This is not a popularity contest.  Don’t get caught up in that mindset.  We are all equal, and we need one another like never before.  Now is the time to stand up.  Stop following the rules of society, and begin following your soul.
Be the change you wish to see in the word. – Gandhi

Thanks to: https://articulatingmagic.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum