OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step Empty Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step

October 5, 2015 / Wes Annac

Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step 559de-keep-calm-and-have-no-fear-4
Credit: gf911.com
By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness
If you’ve found your purpose in life, it’s time to stop hesitating, stop being afraid and dive headfirst into it. You’ll continue to keep yourself from the life you want if you don’t, and a purposeless life is usually caused by a fear of failure or success. This fear can either stop us or motivate us, and we’ll be constantly disappointed with life if we let it stop us.
Until we confront it and the hesitation that comes with it, we’ll never live the life we want or enjoy the work that comes with it. Instead of giving it so much power over us, we can realize its potential as a motivator and let it inspire us to live with passion and purpose. For a lot of us, our purpose lies in our creativity and the medium we’ve chosen to get our truth out to the world, such as writing, music or painting, and these things challenge us to either give into our fears or use them as inspiration to succeed.
Once we discover what we want to do and we’re at least somewhat motivated to do it, embracing it and working hard will allow us to get the most out of it. I won’t lie to you – being creative is a lot of work, whether you write articles and books, compose music, paint uplifting and inspiring pictures, or anything else. There will be days when you don’t feel like you’re getting much out of it, and these are the most important times to keep going.
When we feel our least inspired, the higher level of inspiration and success we want is actually right in front of us. Our fear to take that next step usually causes our lack of inspiration, and some people stop every time and wait until they’re back in their comfort zone, which is where they think their inspiration lives. We become truly inspired when we leave our comfort zone and embrace that next level that we hide from when we “don’t feel it”, and getting past our unwillingness to keep going is the hardest part.
There’s a fine line between not pushing ourselves and remaining in our comfort zone, because we have to push ourselves a little to get over that initial hurdle we’re afraid to confront. We don’t want to push ourselves so hard that we burn ourselves out, which is why a middle ground is necessary.
Maybe we can push ourselves one day and make our work easier or more comfortable the next. We have to find the methods that work for us as individuals, but giving in to a lack of inspiration or a crippled will to work will keep us stuck. It’ll keep us from creating the life we want, and we’ll be unable to escape limited circumstances for which we’re responsible.

Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step Th?id=OIP.Mf4dc8192c1b40ce242b98f7930f6cd37o1&pid=15
Credit: Live Fitter

The biggest reason we fear taking the next step is because we don’t want to fail, and we’ll continue to struggle if we keep letting the fear of failure stop us. I’ll use my own writing as an example.
There are times when my writing flows, and all kinds of thoughts pour in and compete to be expressed. There are other times when I barely squeeze out a few words every five minutes for the entire piece, which can be frustrating for any writer or creative person.
I used to fear the times when the words don’t flow, but lately, I’ve learned to be okay with it. I accept that there’ll be times when I don’t have much to say or my writing doesn’t flow at all, and when it happens, I usually push through it regardless because I know writing is a big part of my purpose.
It comes down to accepting our circumstances in any moment instead of fearing or rebelling against them, and along with peace of mind, acceptance is a creative person’s best ally. Embracing our work regardless of how hard it can be is a close second, and the ability to use fear as a motivator instead of an inhibitor will help us take our work to the next level.
With the number of people who are waking up and using their preferred outlet to encourage change in the world, we have a great opportunity to make our mark and I think we should take it. When the time comes for us to start doing more with our work, we can either cower in fear or rise to the occasion, ready and willing to contribute to the planet’s evolution.

Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step Th?id=OIP.M2411ef19d130fba16c8eda18efd11fccH0&pid=15
Credit: wallpaperswala.com
Everything we give is significant, which is why we shouldn’t fear failure or a perceived inability to do things that matter. Self-empowerment teaches us that our work is valuable no matter what level we do it on, and if you’re inspired to contribute, the only thing I can recommend is to keep at it. Work hard every single day, and know that your work is as meaningful as anyone else’s. Also remember that if you do decide to take it to the next level and you can persevere, you’ll achieve things you never thought possible.

Thanks to Wes at: http://cultureofawareness.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum