OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE Skypunch-3-600x450
Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? I don’t think so
October 7, 2015 · David Hines

NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Staff Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines

You absolutely need to read this article; it was posted on BIN but I am sharing it here so you don’t miss it.
I am watching Obama on CNN and he is talking about the shooting in Oregon and I wonder if he is going to change the gun laws.
Here is an article about an event called a Skypunch, a virtual round hole in the clouds and this was over my city in Ontario Canada; just thought you guys would be interested as it is quite rare.
According to the video in this article, someone has filmed Planet X right next to the sun in the northern hemisphere and, as authentic as it seems, I am wondering why I have not yet seen it and I look almost everyday, depending on the clouds. This is when I have a real problem with these videos because Planet X is either there for everyone to see or it is not and I am sure a lot of you out there are wrestling with this, too.
I don’t think that Planet X hides behind the sun one day and not the next, so are all these photographs and videos genuine? I guess they can’t all be fake but I find it confusing. I would like your opinion on this; just send me a message.
More giant sinkholes; this one is in London, England.
The weather in Canada is strange, as three weeks ago it was blazing hot and for the last couple of days the temperature has dropped dramatically; there is no gradual decrease in temperature anymore. We seem to go from summer to winter weather so quickly. I am not sure how it is for the rest of the world but we don’t seem to have what we call fall season.
On another note, I am sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for an event to happen and I, like most of you, expected September to bring some sort of catastrophe to our planet but nothing happened at all. It’s business as usual and my brother-in-law made sure he texted me to let me know that he was safe and the end of the world did not happen. Not like I told him it would but, still, he had to get his digs in, I guess, so I chose to ignore the text and carry on with my daily routine. Not that I am wishing for any major or even minor catastrophe to happen but I am sure things will get rough in due time.
Waiting for Planet X to show up here is like being an expectant father waiting for the baby to be born: seems to take forever, but when it does show up — and I am sure it will — you can bet on me texting my brother-in-law and really rubbing it in, if you get my drift.
Extreme weather in Australia info sent by Michelle in Australia: Australia has fires, extreme fire dangers now in North Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, Tasmania and NSW. The worst weather Australia has seen and it’s not even summer; they have extreme temperatures heading to 40 on the east coast. They are also experiencing massive sinkholes; now tell me nothing is going on.
South Carolina is suffering massive flooding; now this is becoming a worldwide problem.
My wife and I decided that we needed to buy a new bed for our master bedroom, so I picked one out and showed it to her but, unfortunately, she did not like it and I have no idea why. Maybe she was afraid that the hinged panel on the headboard might hit her in the head (see below). Help me win her over. If I get a lot of positive comments it might just persuade her to my way of thinking.
NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE Bed
Keep your eyes in the skies and your personal safety equipment close to you.
Stay safe. DDD signing off.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 10/07/2015 ~ Planet X playing hide-and-seek behind the sun? and MORE 12049410_10204027771209354_8193224738444637631_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum