OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: MID- WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:41:06 -0400

HI ALL

I HAVE RECEIVED SOME VERY INTERESTING NEWS IN RESPECT OF LEADERS GETTING THINGS DONE. I DO KNOW THAT PRESIDENT XI, BEFORE LEAVING FOR LONDON, HAD MET WITH CERTAIN ELDERS AND AGREEMENTS WERE REACHED THAT HAVE FAR REACHING EFFECTS.

HE IS NOW IN LONDON, AND HAS MET WITH THE QUEEN AND OTHERS. THE PUBLIC INTEL SNIPPETS OUT THERE SAY:

1. Christine Lagarde met Li Jinping in the Chinese Embassy in London yesterday and agreements signed
2. Jinping met the Queen in private yesterday and agreements sign
3. Dinar transactions began today
4. Christine Lagarde will not release codes for boxes and bonds till Monday

AND

China State-President XI is in London
HYPERLINK "http://english.cntv.cn/live/" http://english.cntv.cn/live/
He and the Queen announce the GOLDEN ERA
the news is that everything should start late tomorrow afternoon

THIS FITS WITH MY INTEL.

PROJECT FUNDINGS ARE GOING TO BEGIN VERY VERY SOON. THE GLOBAL FREEZE THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK TO ALLOW THE LINK UP TO THE BANKS FOR THE MASSIVE PAYOUTS TO COME, IS LIFTED AND THE SYSTEM IS FULLY FUNCTIONING. THE GLOBAL TRUST IS NOW ABLE TO RELEASE THE PROJECT SIDE FUNDS.

INDEED, THE WORD FROM UPSTAIRS IS THE SAME AS THIS INFO. EVEN PATRICK’S WEBSITE STATES TODAY:

Selamat Balik! This reality is being swiftly disassembled by the various decisions of a new group of the ancient families and the new royalty of Europe. Their decisions are making it possible to speedily take down the many-headed monster that is the cabal. Those who are involved in the legal aspects of this operation are quite pleased that these vital decisions are finally being made. Our liaisons report that the new financial system and its many parts are in fact completed. We expect these newly finished parts to take on the US Federal Reserve and its numerous central bank allies. The many precedents set up by our legal division promises to make these strikes quick and easy. These banks lack the precious metal support offered to the world by the new financial system. Hence, we feel that this new system can be in charge of a new financial reality before this 10th Gregorian month ends. These events can clearly signal that the many currency revaluations and the grand global currency reset can be finished and put in operation. This is to be the time when a whole slew of new governance is to be operating. These new governments are to finally end the decades-long UFO cover up!

GO SEE HYPERLINK "http://paoweb.com/sn102015.htm" http://paoweb.com/sn102015.htm FOR THE FULL STORY. IT FITS WELL AGAIN.

SO ALL THIS NEWS IS REMARKABLY IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER, AND I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO TURN THE CORNER.

BY THE WAY, I GOT AN EMAIL THAT SOMEBODY POSTED SOME INFO AND SIGNED IT AS ZAP. YOU ALL KNOW MY STYLE OF WRITING, SO THE DIFFERENCE IS PLAIN TO SEE…IT IS NOT ME.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, IT IS CRITICAL AT THIS TIME STILL. VERY SHORTLY WE SHALL BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD, AND WE WILL NOT LOOK BACK.

MUCH LOVE AND HUGS. GOD BLESS.

IN AVANT-GARDE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 21, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue...

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:

Dear Zap

When and where was this announced?

It must have been around the time I was having a chat with Charles about impending engagement to his grandmother....completely missed this one.

Did you mean to say the golden digestive? extremely complimentary with tea be it from China or India

"आप इस तुम सकता है क्या मतलब देखकर विरोध नहीं कर सका"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha I am sure that the Queen called him up to share the news bs4! He is that important you know. who is Patrick I wonder???

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" 1091

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" Giphy

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" Giphy

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

well all joking aside I for one would like even once for these folks to be right about this. just once... is that asking to much after years of following these people?

WTF

WTF

It's defiantly coming, I dont care what anyone says!

WTF

WTF

I can feel is in my balls! shy

WTF

WTF

Sorry, I couldnt help myself again and Purpz said I was allowed to vent my "frustrations" here POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" 1686750091

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" Get+ready%252C+it%2527s+coming   

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" Balls-of-Steel-2-icon

WTF

WTF

:) , you gotta have a sense of humor these days.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep that is so true! hope we don't offend anyone when we enjoy our playtime while we wait!

Zap says transaction are taking place. I guess we shall see soon enough.

WTF

WTF

bs4ever wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:

Dear Zap

When and where was this announced?

It must have been around the time I was having a chat with Charles about impending engagement to his grandmother....completely missed this one.

Did you mean to say the golden digestive? extremely complimentary with tea be it from China or India

"आप इस तुम सकता है क्या मतलब देखकर विरोध नहीं कर सका"

‘Golden era of relations starts’: UK rolls out lavish welcome for Chinese leader

bs4ever

bs4ever

Thats not a golden era start WTF

Thats another face saving attempt at saying roll over and surrender, former yookay Govt drones are rather good at that.

You only have to look at their track record from around 1955

gab101

mr bs.  zap cant hear you on this board.

secondly, try not bringining negativity for once.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

gab... you never know

he could be watching boards like this. he could have his people sending him links.

I know for a fact that some that are close to him are members here. but your point that he may have better things to occupy his time than to stalk comments might be true. :)

also we are just playing around. relieves the tension from promises not coming to fruition week after week, at least for me.

gab101

i understand, purple.  personally, since i have submitted projects, im hoping things go well soon

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh good luck gab!

I have been offered help in submitting project that I would love to see happen also. I have not yet done so. Please let me know if and when you receive help! Wishing you great success !

bs4ever

bs4ever

gab101 wrote:mr bs.  zap cant hear you on this board.

secondly, try not bringining negativity for once.

Dear Gab

You seem to have a problem with me, personally, no idea why you should have really and care even less.

Perhaps you may wish to get a reversal for the successful humour by pass operation you seem to have had. 

BTW attempts at passing on inadequacies in the form of guilt are completely wasted, please lift yourself and look up the Hawkins scale. It will enlighten you

Last edited by bs4ever on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

gab101

all i said was to take the negativity elsewhere.  i have no problem with you, just that.  so you can stop amusing hostility where there is none.

bs4ever

bs4ever

gab101 wrote:all i said was to take the negativity elsewhere.  i have no problem with you, just that.  so you can stop amusing hostility where there is none.

Are you 12?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" 333833734_Get_252520Along_answer_3_xlarge

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" Freedom_of_expression_by_chadzkii-d3bgfxt

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" Quote-Salman-Rushdie-what-is-freedom-of-expression-without-the-145570

bs4ever

bs4ever

bs4ever wrote:
gab101 wrote:all i said was to take the negativity elsewhere.  i have no problem with you, just that.  so you can stop amusing hostility where there is none.

Are you 12?

Whats the matter "son" of Glyndŵr

cat got your tongue?

gab101

you know what, i do not have time in my life for negative people. so mr bs, since your so aptly named, im going to file everything you say under BS and promptly ignore you. that is all.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

great so then problem is solved.

always best to not engage with ones that you do not resonate with

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" 1598226751

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:great so then problem is solved.

always best to not engage with ones that you do not resonate with

POOFness for OCT 21: MID-WEEK by ZAP FROM "The Office of Poofness" 1598226751

Sadly Purpz its a lie, gab will be back with more accusations and contradictions. People with emotional problems always need someone else to shift their guilt upon.

If its not me then it is someone else who is the target of gabs affections with the trend being someone reminding yman that something never happened again

Its very sad and I hop gab gets the medical help needed for this problem

bs4ever

bs4ever

gab101 wrote:you know what, i do not have time in my life for negative people.

To much competition?

gab101 wrote:   since your so aptly named, im going to file everything you say under BS and promptly ignore you.

You won't be able to resist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum