OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE ILLUSION OF PAIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ILLUSION OF PAIN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE ILLUSION OF PAIN Empty THE ILLUSION OF PAIN Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE ILLUSION OF PAIN

October 29, 2015 Ines Radman

The last few weeks have been busy for me to say the least. Whatever hit me, it’s positive, I’m feeling powerful, empowered and my healing energy has just mastered another leap. Was this because my partner has been ill, unsuccessful in his medical treatments and turned to me finally? I wrote about the time when he was first diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension and COPD. His initial response was that he needed the drugs and I suggested that we try my TCM methods. People that are living in a medical world can’t connect cause to symptom. Medicine deals with symptoms not the cause. The cause of his illness was a deformed thoracic spine which blocked energy CHI from getting to the heart and lungs.
He accepted the treatment and after 1/2 hour decided it was too painful and got up. End of story. It’s been 4 years since then watching him slowly deteriorate. It’s not easy watching someone you love die a slow death, but it was his choice and I respected that. Nobody said it would be easy but we make the choices.
After realizing and experiencing an almost death due to the diuretic, he turned to me and has accepted my therapies. The first week was not possible to do anything much other than rehydrate his body and allow it to rebuild itself. The blood work came back yesterday showing his blood is now healthy and can withstand the rigors of Tui Na, Gua Sha and cupping therapies.
3 days now into our healing, he’s off his inhalers, he can climb the stairs without stopping a few times and he’s sleeping much better.
Experience in our work and confidence is what makes us good healers. The moment you doubt yourself, you have blocked that healing energy. This time around I didn’t ask, I simply knew where the blockages were and highlighted them with Gua Sha and then placed 1L glass jars over that area. With inflammation comes fluids around the heart, it protects the heart, but at the same time it slows down the heart from working efficiently. What his doctors were doing was to try and remove the fluids with a diuretic without paying attention to the inflammation. If you don’t remove the inflammation, the fluids just keep building up and this is the vicious circle he was caught in. The 2nd treatment withdrew moisture into the jars and that’s when I knew we were going to make it.
Yesterday, a young man called me complaining about pain shooting down his leg and extreme pain in his lumbar region. This young man had just completed chemotherapy for testicular cancer so I thought perhaps it could have been side effects from the toxins but upon examining him, it was pretty obvious he had a nerve caught into an osteophyte and it had to be removed. Medicine doesn’t know how to do this. He received pain killers and 20 injections for pain and nothing worked. Of course not, nerves can’t be dulled down, they are inflamed after being pressed into a bone or vertebrae but I was dealing with a very very old fashioned, religious young man who was angry that god did this to him.
It was a day for me I knew would change the world because I had changed. My attitude had changed. I no longer insulted his god like I usually do, but rather changed his name and told him that god didn’t do anything he didn’t want done to him and that God has nothing to give, he already gave it to him. While he was laying on the Theramax being decompressed, we talked about positive things, I made him laugh to forget the pain he was going through and once done told him to get up and walk. “You’re done, the nerve got scared and ran off, you’re fine”. He slowly got up from the bed but each move he tested by moving his neck, moving his arms and once he stood on his feet, he bent forwards, bent backwards, twisted his hips, he was looking for the pain.
Then it dawned on me. We can’t let go of the pain, with pain we get attention, people feel sorry for us, we can manipulate others while in pain, what is the actual benefit of getting better? This young man (unmarried 40 years old) was maybe afraid his mother would stop caring for him and making his life easier? In any case, he kept walking around the room trying to find the pain and I kept telling him it was gone and he could not find it. This went on for another 10 minutes, with bending, stretching and lifting legs up to his navel and the confused look on his face made me very sad that this man came asking for help and when he got it, he didn’t believe it.
What causes us to be this way? The doctrine of reactive medicine. Pain causes a reaction, they don’t trace the pain to it’s origins in this man’s case, they simply give him drugs and injections. You would think that after 5 or even 10 injections they might realize it’s not going to work? His whole lumbar region and upper glutes were bruised from broken capillaries from needless injections that caused hematoma stasis, meaning, the blood in the broken vessels remained in that area and hardened. I had to use a few cupping methods to break it down so that the lymphatic system could drain it but then after being treated for testicular cancer, the chemo probably damaged that function so it’s good that I did something.
The power of healing happens even when you don’t believe in it because the healer is the one that transcends that healing energy. I feel my own energy entering into the client, making a full circle and returning back to me. I guess you can say I am the cleaner of energy. In my first years I would be in horrible pain for days because I didn’t know what was going on. I didn’t know how to ground myself and I didn’t understand what kind of a healer I was. The moment I touch someone I see colors and these colors start moving into me and changing shapes and shades, then return back to the client. I also understand now what an empath is, it took me years to protect myself from their pains.
The power I’m feeling now is exponential, the wave of energies that came through the last few weeks were not noticeable to me until I started to do the healing work again, and now I see where the energy waves created a higher frequency level of healing in me. What I normally need 10 minutes to heal, it’s now 1 minute, so my partner and this young man helped me see the changes.
We are so powerful. My thoughts this morning when I first opened my eyes. I am tired. No, you’re not tired. Don’t think tired, you will be tired. You are energized, wonderful, awesome and get your ass out of bed. Imagine the thoughts we start with every morning? Each thought becomes your reality, so if your first thoughts are”I’m tired and don’t want to get out of bed, you will be faced with a struggle all day long because your body doesn’t want to get up. The power is in our thoughts, but that thought has to believe that thought. I am so powerful it scares the shit out of me to know that I create my reality with every thought. How powerful is that?

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum