OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  Empty Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW. Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.

By El&Even on April 15, 2015 

Paradigm Shift. You’re in it NOW.  ParadigmShift-702x336

RIGHT NOW (which means every moment of NOW, of course)–  Keep the term “Paradigm Shift” in mind.
This will help you to maintain at least a semblance of equilibrium through whatever extreme emotional reactivity comes up in you while you are going through whatever you are going through– because it is FAR BIGGER than you “think.”
We are in a process of radical change the likes of which we’ve always dreamed of.
We dream ourselves into BEing. I learned that in my shamanic apprenticeship. That will soon be an awareness that not only shamans and mystics understand.

I’m sure you have dreamed of creating your own “reality” exactly as you wanted to experience it, right? Otherwise, you wouldn’t even be reading this. And even though you may have heard me say a hundred times that you’ve been dreaming “reality” all along– even if you’ve attended my workshops explaining how we do it– the “reality” you dreamed up either never arrived, or arrived so unlike the way you expected it to that you passed it by entirely. And there are reasons for both of those, which I’ve also explained, but never mind any of that NOW.
What you dream up for yourself NOW is going to become “real” so obviously and soincreasingly fast that the reasons why it did not before NOW are irrelevant.
It’s really good to know that before it becomes so obvious, however…. better to experience as little as possible of what you don’t want in order to get your own attention and begin creating what you do want.
Because the universe sure isn’t going to stop you from creating anything at all.
The universe is 100% behind you in supporting your creations, whatever they are. And you are so energetically interconnected with the universe that you aren’t even separate from it. The frequencies of every thought, every emotion, every action you take, every beat of your heart, ripples through the universe… and the universe responds.
Whatever you dream up, the universe is ON it.
That’s a whole lot of power you’ve got working for you.
And exponentially so NOW, since your own frequencies have recently become more powerful.
Which is why there are some NEW ENERGY TELE-GATHERINGS coming up.
I’ll probably be announcing the first one within the next few days… its just that I’ve had to go through my own whirlwind of paradigm-shifting enough to even articulate how to work with this NEW ENERGY, much less describe the way to DO it! I AM making headway though (and hallelujah for that).

In the meantime right NOW (which means every NOW) – Avoid attaching to OUTCOMES!
Likewise, avoid resisting (or fighting to prevent) OUTCOMES!
That’s never been a good idea, I know– but especially not NOW.
Because the energy NOW is so dynamic and so potently responsive to your OWN energy that you will only amplify the polar opposite of what you want far more intensely and immediately than ever before.
Because whatever you begin to manifest NOW will have “staying power.” The frequencies of every thought, emotion, and action you engage with WILL begin in that very moment to create the form that will match it… which YOU will start to see and experience sometime in July.
From NOW on, it is far better to stay out of trying to control outcomes altogether, and only take actions that resonate from the frequencies of your highest intent (or from the FEELING STATE you want to LIVE IN, in other words.)
NEVER BEFORE has it been more important to “get” that NOW IS ALL THERE IS.
Copyright(c) 2015, Judith Dagley-All Rights Reserved.
You may copy and redistribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://www.judithdagley.wordpress.com

Thanks to: http://el11even.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum