OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MY LESSON TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS HUMAN EXISTENCE

November 1, 2015 Ines Radman

I will come to enjoy the effect that all people have on ME, even those I  now consider to be obnoxious, rude, insensitive, careless, ignorant, etc. These are qualities I have always judged in MYself and the reflection is only there because I attract it. So I will start thanking MY overbearing boss, nosy neighbor or rude coworker for what they bring to MY energy field, because I HAVE attracted them into MY life for a reason and they’re only doing their job…to be the light they want ME to be, and most of the time, it was a mutual effort and request.

Comment from Ines: This excerpt was taken and changed from you to I or ME from the last post of Michelle Walling. 
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2015/10/31/6-shifts-in-consciousness-we-are-expecting-right-now-and-some-already-living-it/. To be honest, I didn’t read her post slowly and with contemplation so this morning with my first cup of coffee decided to take my time. The above statement/lesson is profound for me, because a few people that I considered to be rude and gossipers came to my home to visit my partner a few days ago. I had the guns out ready to shoot them with words of shame and guilt for doing what they do, but when I opened the door, all I could do was be kind and leave them with kindness during the 2 hours they were here. Even after they left, I was amazed at what happened but I realize now that that energy wave is really doing it’s job on me, I am looking for evidence in the wrong places. Where I should have been looking for is in my own behaviour and judgement of others. We need to stop worrying about the details of our lives and what is happening in our world right now, everything is as it should be, and I need to stop telling people to get off their assess and do something. I apologize for doing this for 2 years now and I was wrong, very wrong but with good intentions. 
I thank you all for being here, for reading and for sharing my journey.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DEAD- DYING- DIED- DEATH

October 31, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

All holidays dedicated to the theme of death should be abolished. All customs related to death should be stopped. In Croatia widows wear black for 7 years. If your parents die, you wear black 4 years I believe and a child, well, some women wear black for the rest of their lives. If you see a woman dressed in black you know she’s constantly being reminded on a daily basis that she lost someone she loved.
In Croatia, not a month goes by that we don’t honor/celebrate at least 1 holiday that can be Veterans Day, Independence Day, The Day of the Fallen Soldier, Holocaust Reminder Day, Remembrance Day, The Battle of whatever day, Easter time is the death of Jesus and tomorrow/this weekend, Croatians are rushing to flower shops and markets spending a fortune on flowers for the Day of the Dead. The topic in village amongst the women is what kind of flowers they bought and when they are going to clean/arrange the grave.
In Croatia, people spend a fortune building family Tombs, usually it’s parents, grandparents and children, so 3 generations. It all depends on how much money you have, your status is noted by the size of the Tomb. Death is the main topic today in my world because not one person alive doesn’t know someone who is dying or has a family member dying. I personally don’t know anyone in my surroundings that are not ill or suffering with something and if they are not, they talk about it all day long.
To be reminded of death from a mortal perspective is horrifying. Why do we need to be reminded of it everyday? What is the purpose of it? Catholics believe their loved ones will either go to heaven or hell, but will live in eternal peace. If they live in eternal peace, then they are not dead correct? They don’t really understand what they are being taught, but they believe the soul is eternal and it rests either in heaven or hell. Ok, I get it. It doesn’t matter whether you believe it or not, it doesn’t even matter what happens to someone when they die, but do you have to remind me of it everyday?
I don’t go to funerals. The exception is of course immediate family or a client I knew for a long time, but I’m living the dangerous line of being judged for not paying my respects, I am expected to respect their traditions and rituals, but they don’t respect mine when I tell them that I don’t believe in death, that we transition from this body into another. It matters not whether they believe it or not, but it does matter if they don’t respect my religion. If I don’t go, I am insensitive and don’t care about the family. If I go, I am stoic and unemotional, at times with a smile because the person dead is sending me messages: “Look at these idiots, spending all that money and wasting all those tears for me. If she knew I had a mistress for 20 years, she would not be here wailing and passing out from pain”.
I do try to hide my emotions because yes, I am sad that person is no longer here, but at the same time I know they transitioned from that body into another, depending on what their choice was after this lifetime.
“As a price for burial, the parish priest can demand nothing without incurring the suspicion of simony. Burial is a spiritual right belonging to the faithful; and the parish priest, in virtue of his office, is bound to perform this duty for his parishioners. Nevertheless, if there is a legitimate custom which allows offerings to be made, or if the bishop should have established a fixed scale of offerings, the parish priest may demand such fees provided he in no way incurs suspicion of extortion.” – Catholic Encyclopedia. Why even mention extortion? It’s used. The parish priest won’t perform the funeral ritual without being paid for it. A funeral mass is to be paid for. The last sacrament before death is paid for. The christening of your new house is paid for. Chiming bells in the village to announce a death must be paid for.
I have been told, for a mediocre funeral meaning a mediocre casket, buried in the village grave because the person was poor to build a family Tomb costs about 11,000 Kunas which translates to about $2,500 USD. This amount is the cheapest really, includes all the parish/church fees and serves right down to paying the village utility people to drop the casket with a rope, lower themselves into the tomb with already existing bones and not included music unless the family gets someone to volunteer for a band or group to sing. Keep in mind, this cheap funeral costs on the average 4 month salary in Croatia. For a medium sized funeral with all the bells and whistles with a coffin that guarantees the body won’t decompose for 50 years, it is 30,000 kunas and most people don’t have that kind of cash and have to borrow.
It’s ridiculous that I should be worried about my Tomb long before I die or just in case I die. Those that have money have their Tomb built long before they get old because “you never know”. The costs of death not to mention being reminded of it everyday is just too much to bear, and I often wonder how people stay sane in a world that is already challenged by false dogma, and a society that has lived through thousands of years of occupations and wars. As if that is not enough, they continue to live in the past and consider me to be insensitive to this.
I am. I have already made arrangements that should something happen to me before we transcend/ascend, I want them to cremate me and sprinkle the ashes over the ocean. I DO NOT want the leftovers to be reminded of me in any way shape or form because I am NOT going to be there.
I find it silly at times when I walk by the cemetery and see women sitting over the graves and talking to whoever is down there. I find it so heart wrenching to hear a mother who just lost her child utter  that God needed another angel. She will put on her black and remind herself for the rest of her life that she had a child at one time. What kind of religion insists we be reminded of death and use it as a means of being good or bad? If you are good, you get to go to heaven. But what happens in heaven and where exactly is this? They don’t know.
If you’re bad you go to hell, but what happens in hell and where exactly is it? IF a person goes to hell for being bad, then why do they even bother going to Confession, telling the priest of your sins, being told to pray a few hundred Hail Mary’s? Doesn’t make sense, but then nothing in any religion makes sense. What religion does is re shape your mind into believing you are a worthless piece of shit, born in sin and god loves you conditionally, therefore, fear the god and fear death all your life. That sucks.
We need to stop living in the past and start living for today. I have no disrespect for people who died in wars or served their country or did big things in life, but come on, do we need to remind ourselves why they died for us? Such guilt, such fatalism, such suffering and such bullshit!
I AM HERE NOW LIVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE. YOU ARE HERE NOW LIVING YOUR HUMAN EXPERIENCE. DEATH DOES NOT EXIST, IT’S A MYTH CREATED TO INSTILL FEAR INTO YOU.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum