OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers

by Zen Gardner - Nov 5, 2015

Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers 01-Age-of-Aquarius-700x438

Essential Homework For Advanced Truth Seekers Print
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
George Santayana
by Mark Futher
Guest Contributor, ZenGardner.com
For awakened seekers on the path of truth, there is a glut of information.  However much of that information seems to repeat itself from different viewpoints, ad nauseam.  This article will introduce an entire new branch of the “Library of Humanity” that most are completely unaware of.  The knowledge contained in this branch of the library is so vital and so life-shattering, that I actually consider “truth seekers” to belong to one of two groups – those who are aware of this work, and those who are not.
But proceed at your own risk.  As you review and complete the assigned homework, you will most likely have a wide variety of intuitions, inner knowings, remembrances, and feelings – some of which will probably be challenging.
The first assignment is absolute dynamite – and I consider the creator of this work to be a true pioneer.  The assignment is to watch the four videos by Gary Schoenung entitled, “Ruins of Old Earth”.  The documentary is approximately 3.5 hours long and is unique in that there is no narration, no music, no annotations, no explanation at all.  It is simply a collections of views of various sites Mr. Schoenung found on Google Earth.  I can quibble about certain aspects of his presentation, but the overall affect is profound.  If you are unaware of this work, I guarantee that by the time you finish watching the videos, you will be different – your paradigm will have changed and deep memories will begin to surface.  I watched these videos very slowly and checked many of the sites on Google Earth myself – and, I can confirm that the many sites I checked do exist and are real.
FIRST ASSIGNMENT – WATCH THE RUINS OF OLD EARTH VIDEO SERIES AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJk0yT4erxuRE86FDwojIenPk4Ykc2NMy
The video series above is hosted by the Youtube Channel “NewEarth” who also manages the website, “megaliths.org”.  The young lady on this channel has created a superb, incredibly important video series entitled, “When the Atlantis and Hyperborea Survivors Wake Up” which is incredibly well done.  The young lady is using sources primarily from Russia and Eastern Europe that most of us are not aware of.  Her research is impeccable and I thoroughly enjoy her slightly-sarcastic sense of humor.
SECOND ASSIGNMENT – WATCH ALL 40 EPISODES OF “WHEN THE ATLANTIS AND HYPERBOREA SURVIVORS WAKE UP AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJk0yT4erxuSEyHu-0wfUQ0WulbjtWJOu
Personally, after watching the forty videos above, you may want to rewatch the Gary Schoenung Documentary again for even deeper understanding.
THIRD ASSIGNMENT (OPTIONAL) – READ VOLUME 1 OF “HISTORY, FICTION OR SCIENCE BY ANATOLY FOMENKO
For those of you who really want to dig into this new world, I would recommend reading the first book of a seven-volume set (only four of which are available in English) by Anatoly Fomenko entitled, “History, Fiction or Science”.  I would start with the first volume as each book is around 500 pages long – even though they are well written.  Of course, after finishing the first book, you can get the others if you so desire.  In those books you will learn that major scientists have conducted long and detailed analyses and studies and have concluded that the entire official timeline is bogus – even Isaac Newton had serious disagreements with the official chronology and printed his own book with a heavily revised choronolgy.
HERE’S THE LINK FOR THE FREE PDF VERSION OF FOMENKO’S BOOK:
[url=http://www.caam.rice.edu/~yad1/miscellaneous/References/Other/%28E%29 Anatoly_Fomenko_History_Fiction_or_Science_1.pdf]http://www.caam.rice.edu/~yad1/miscellaneous/References/Other/(E)%20Anatoly_Fomenko_History_Fiction_or_Science_1.pdf[/url]
Enjoy the ride.
More from Mark HERE
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum