OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 Empty SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1,2&3 Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART 1

November 9, 2015 Ines Radman

WHO ARE YOU
Comment: This part of Seth Speaks was taken from the book that I found online. Given that I could not copy/paste the contents, I re typed it here for you. The link is provided at bottom of each post so that you can refer to it if you wish.
This communication between the entity called Seth and Jane Roberts is very long and it took her years to record this. I do not agree nor disagree with the contents of these posts because it would require years of reading in detail, but the reason I am now posting some segments is because I feel that we are all coming slowly to the conclusion that Seth is showing us. We are asking question that are given to Jane Roberts.  I have been focused on exactly this concept of creating my own reality, that each thought I think creates itself, but what I have learned and what makes sense to me is that those thoughts don’t necessarily have to manifest in this reality. If we are multi-dimensional beings, we then manifest in all the different realities that we exist in.

I have written many times about SOUL. The older the Soul is, the more it fragments itself into experiencing multiple lives/experiences, therefore, one can be in 1982 or 1936 or 1400 A.D. because time as we know it does not exist. As multidimensional beings we simply exist in different realities at the same ‘time’.  The post below from Seth Speaks goes into great detail about who we are and why we are here. Although I find some concepts to be difficult to accept, that doesn’t mean they are not, it just means I have not yet come to that conclusion assuming Seth is who it says it is, assuming Jane Roberts communicated with a higher being entity that had our good in mind when communicating this.
Some may have difficulty even accepting that this entity Seth has good intentions. How do we know it is not just another dark entity, false light, archon? We don’t. But I leave that up to you to discern and decide if it resonates with you.

“What happens to a thought when it leaves your conscious mind? It does not simply disappear. You can learn to follow it, but you are usually frightened of turning your attention away from its intense focus in three-dimensional existence. Therefore, it seems that the thought disappears. It seems also that your subjectivity has a mysterious unknown quality about it, and that even your mental life has a sort of insidious dropping-off point, a subjective cliff over which thoughts and memories fall, to disappear into nothingness. Therefore to protect yourself, to protect your subjectivity from drifting, you erect various psychological barriers at what you supposed to be the danger points. Instead, you see, you can follow these thoughts and emotions simply by realizing that your own reality continues in another direction, beside the one which you mainly identify. For these thoughts and emotions that have left your conscious mind will lead you into other environments.
These subjective openings through which thoughts seem to disappear are in fact like psychic warps, connecting the self that you know with other universes of experience- realities where symbols come to life and thoughts are not denied their potential.
There is communication between these other realities and your own in your dream states, and a constant interaction between both systems. If there is any point where your own consciousness seems to elude you or escape you, or if there is any point where your consciousness seems to end, then these are the points where you have yourselves set up psychological and psychic barriers, and these are precisely those areas that you should explore. Otherwise you feel as if your consciousness is enclosed within your skull, immobile and constricted, and every lost thought or forgotten memory at least symbolically seems like a small death. And such is not the case.
REINCARNATIONAL DRAMAS
Your own environment includes far more than you may have supposed. Earlier I referred to your environment in terms of daily physical existence and surroundings with which you are currently connected. In actuality, you are aware of very little of your larger, more extensive environment. Consider your present self as an actor in a play; hardly a new analogy, but a suitable one. The scene is set in the twentieth century. You create the props, the settings, the themes; in fact you write, produce, and act in the entire production – you and every other individual who takes part.
You are so focused on your roles, however; so intrigued by the reality that you have created, so entranced by the problems, hopes and sorrows of your particular roles that you have forgotten they are of your own creation. This intensely moving drama, with all its joys and tragedies, can be compared with your present life, your present environment, both individually and en masse.
But there are other plays going on simultaneously, in which you also have part to play. These have their own scenery, their own props. They take place in different periods of time. One may be called “Life in the twelfth century A.D.”One may be called “Life in the eighteenth century,” or “in 500 B.C.” or “in A.D. 3000.” You also create these plays and act in them. These settings also represent your environment, the environment that surrounds your entire personality.
I am speaking of the portion of you who is taking part in this particular period piece, however; and that particular portion of your entire personality is so focused within this drama that you are not aware of the others in which you also play a role. You do not understand your own multidimensional reality; therefore it seems strange or unbelievable when I tell you that you live many existences at one time.  It is difficult for you to imagine being in two places at once, much less in two or more times, or centuries.  *I write about this subject often when sharing the different astral dreams. It took me years to put together the pieces that I don’t dream; I actually experience those realities consciously when sleeping in this body. Remember the dream I had when I had awoken to go to bathroom? Someone in the dream actually even told me “go to bathroom and come back”. So, I get up and on the way to the bathroom thinking: “hurry up so you can get back to your experience”. After experiencing several of these “hurry ups”, I started to realize that what I was actually doing was becoming aware of my other lives while asleep because consciously we are not ready to accept this as a reality.*

Now stated simply, time is not a series of moments. The words that you speak, the acts that you perform, appear to take place in time, as a chair or table appears to take up space. These appearances however are part of the complicated props that you have set up “beforehand”, and within the play you must accept these as real.
Four o’clock in the afternoon is a very handy reference. You can say to friend, “I will meet you at four o’clock at the corner”, or at a restaurant, for a drink or a chat or a meal, and your friend will know precisely where and when he will find you. This will happen despite the fact that four o’clock in the afternoon has no basic meaning, but is an agreed-upon designation – a gentlemen’s agreement, if you prefer. If you attend the theatre at nine o’clock in the evening, but the actions of the play take within the morning hours, and the actors are shown eating breakfast, you accept the time as given within the theatre’s play. You also pretend that it is morning.
Each of you is now involved in a much larger production, in which you all agree on certain basic assumptions that serve as a framework within which the play can occur. The assumptions are that time is a series of moments one after another; that an objective world exists quite independently of your own creation and perception of it; that you bound within the physical bodies that you have donned; and that you are limited by time and space.
Other assumptions accepted for the same reason include the idea that all perception comes through your physical senses; in other words, that all information comes from without, and that no information can come from within. You therefore are forced to focus intensely upon the actions of the play. Now these various plays, these creative period pieces represent what you would call reincarnational lives.
They all exist basically at one time. Those who are still involved in these highly complicated passion-play seminars called reincarnational existences, find it difficult to see beyond them. Some, resting between productions, as it were, try to communicate with those who are still taking part; but they themselves are merely in the wings, so to speak and can only see so far.
The plays seem to be taking place one before the other, and so these communications seem to intensify the false idea that time is a series of moments, passing in a single line from some inconceivable beginning to some equally inconceivable end.
This leads you to think in terms of a very limited progress both in individual terms and in terms of your species as a whole. You think, those of you who have even considered reincarnation, “Well, certainly the race must have progressed from the time of the Middle Ages”, although you greatly fear it has not; or you turn to technological progress and say, “At least we have come a long way in that direction.”
You may smile and think to yourself that it is quite difficult to imagine a Roman senator addressing the multitudes through a microphone, for example; his children, watching his performance on television. But all of this is highly misleading. Progress does not exist in the terms that you consider it to, any more than time does.
In each play, both individually and en masse, different problems are set up. Progress can be measured in terms of the particular ways in which those problems were solved or not solved. Great advances have been made in certain periods. For example, great offshoots appeared that from your viewpoint you might not consider progress at all.
In some plays, generally speaking, the actors are each working on a seemingly minute portion of a larger problem that the play itself is to resolve.
Though I use the analogy here of a drama, these “plays” are highly spontaneous affairs in which the actors have full freedom within the play’s framework. And granting these assumptions that have been stated, there are no rehearsals. There are observers, as you will see later in our book. As in any good theatre production, there is an overall theme within each play. The great artists, for example, did not emerge out of a particular time simply because they were born into it, or the conditions were favorable.
The play itself was concerned with the actualization of intuitive truth into what you would call artistic form, with a creativity of such vast and sweeping results that it would serve to awaken latent abilities within each actor and to serve as a model of behaviour.
Progress has nothing to do with time, you see, but with psychic and spiritual focus.  Each play is entirely different from any other. It is not correct, therefore, to suppose that your actions in this life are caused by a previous existence, or that you are being punished in this life for crimes in a past one. The lives are simultaneous.
Your own multidimensional personality is so endowed that it can have these experiences and still retain its identity. It is of course, affected by the various plays in which it takes part. There is instant communication and an instant, if you prefer feedback system.
These plays are hardly without purpose. In them the multidimensional personality learns through its own actions. It tries out an endless variety of poses, behavior patterns, attitudes, and changes others as a result. The word ‘result’ you see, automatically infers cause and effect – the cause happening before the effect, and this is simply one small example of the strength of such distortions, and of the inherent difficulties involved with verbal thought, for it always implies a single-line delineation.
You are the multidimensional self who has these existences, who creates and takes part in these cosmic passion plays, so to speak. It is only because you focus in this particular role now that you identify your entire being with it.
You have set these rules for yourself for a reason. And consciousness is in a state of becoming, and so this multidimensional self of which I speak is not a psychological structure completed and done with. It is also in a state of becoming.
It is learning the art of actualization. It has within it infinite sources of creativity, unlimited possibilities of development.  But it has yet to learn the means of actualization, and must find within itself ways to bring into existence those untold creations that are within it.
Therefore, it creates varieties of conditions in which to operate and sets itself challenges, some doomed to failure in your terms, at least initially, because it must first create the conditions which will bring new creations about. And all of this is done with great spontaneity and unbounded joy.
You therefore, create far more environments than you realize. Now, each actor, going about the role, focused within the play, has an inner guide line. He is not left, therefore, abandoned within a play that he has forgotten in his own creation. He has knowledge and information that comes to him through what I call the inner senses.
He has other sources of information, therefore, than those strictly given within the confines of the production. Each actor knows this instinctively, and there are periods set and allowed for within the play itself in which each actor retires in order to refresh himself. In these he is informed through the inner senses of his other roles, and he realizes that he is far more than the self-appearing in any given play.
In these periods he understands that he had his hand in the writing of the play, and he is freed from those assumptions that bind him while he is actively concerned with the drama’s activities. These periods, of course, coincide with your sleep states and dreaming conditions; but there are also other times when each actor sees quite clearly that he is surrounded by props, and when his vision suddenly pierces the seeming reality of the production.
This does not mean that the play is not real, or that it should not be taken seriously. It does mean playing a role – an important one. Each actor must of himself realize, however, the nature of the production and his part in it. He must actualize himself out of the three-dimensional confines of the play’s setting.  There is great cooperation behind such momentous productions, and in playing his role, each actor first actualizes himself within three-dimensional reality. The multidimensional self cannot act within three-dimensional reality until it materializes a portion of itself within it.
Within this reality, it then brings about all kinds of creativity and development that could not appear otherwise.  It must then propel itself from this system however, through another act, another actualization on the part of itself that is three-dimensional.
During its three-dimensional existence it has helped others in ways that they could not otherwise be helped, and it has been itself benefited and developed in ways that would be impossible otherwise.  The meaning of the play is within you, therefore. It is only the conscious portion of you that acts so well, and that is focused so securely within the props of the production.
The purpose of any given life is available to you, the knowledge beneath the surface of the conscious self you know. All kinds of hints and clues are also available. You have the knowledge of your entire multidimensional personality at your fingertips.  When you realize that you do, this knowledge allows you to solve the problems or meet the challenges you have set, quicker, in your terms; and also opens further areas of creativity by which the entire play or production can be enriched.
To the extent therefore, that you allow the intuitions and knowledge of the multidimensional self to flow through the conscious self, to that extent not only do you perform your role in the play more effectively, but also you add new energy, insights, and creativity to the entire dimension.
Now it seems to you, of course, that you are the only conscious part of yourself, for you are identifying with the actor in this particular production. The other portions of your multidimensional personality, in these other reincarnational plays, are also conscious, however. And because you are a multidimensional consciousness, “you” are also conscious in other realities beside these.
Your multidimensional personality, your true identify, the real you, is conscious of itself, as itself, in any of these roles. These “period pieces”, overall, have a particular purpose. By the very nature of consciousness, it seeks to materialize itself in as many dimensions as possible – to create from itself new levels of awareness, new offshoots. In doing so it creates all reality. Reality, therefore, is always in a state of becoming. The thoughts that you think, for example, your actor’s roles, are still completely unique and lead to new creativity. Certain aspects of your own consciousness could be fulfilled in no other way.
When you think of reincarnation, you suppose a series of progressions. Instead the various lives grow out of what your inner self is. They are not thrust upon you by some outside agency. They are a material development, as your consciousness opens up and expresses itself in as many ways as possible. It is not restricted to one three-dimensional lifetime, nor is it restricted to three-dimensional existence alone. Your consciousness then takes many forms, and these forms need not be alike any more, say, than a caterpillar is like a butterfly. The soul or entity has complete freedom of expression. It changes its form to suit its expression, and it forms environments like stage settings, and worlds to suit its purpose. Each setting brings forth new developments.
The soul or entity is highly individualized spiritual energy. It forms whatever body you now wear, and is the motive power behind your physical survival, for from it you derive your vitality. Consciousness can never be still, but seeks further creativity. The soul, therefore, or entity, endows three-dimensional reality, and the three-dimensional self with its own properties. The abilities of the entity lie within the three-dimensional self with its own properties. The abilities of the entity lie within the three-dimensional self. The three-dimensional self, the actor, has access to this information and to these potentials. In learning to use these potentials, in learning to rediscover its relationship with the entity, the three-dimensional self raises still further the level of achievement, comprehension and creativity. The three-dimensional self becomes more than it knows.
Not only is the entity strengthened, but portions of it, having been actualized in three-dimensional existence, now add to the very quality and nature of that existence. Without this creativity, planetary life in your terms would always be sterile. The soul or entity then gives breath to the body, and to the three-dimensional self within it. The three-dimensional self then goes about its purpose of opening up new areas of creativity.
Entities or souls, in other words, send out portions of themselves to open up avenues of reality that would not exist otherwise. The three-dimensional selves, in existing within these realities, must focus their attention there completely. An inner awareness gives them a source of energy and strength. They must however, come to understand their roles as actors, “finally” from their roles, and through another act of comprehension, return to the entity.
There are those who appear within these plays fully aware. These personalities willingly take roles, knowing that they are roles, in order to lead the others toward the necessary realization and development. They lead the actors to see beyond the selves and settings they have created. These personalities from other levels of existence oversee the play so to speak, and appear among the actors. Their purpose is to open up within the three-dimensional selves those psychological doorways that will release the three-dimensional self for further development in another system of reality.
You are learning to be co-creators. You are learning to be gods as you now understand the term. You are learning responsibility – the responsibility of any individualized consciousness. You are learning to handle the energy that is yourself, for creative purposes. You will be bound to those that you love and those you hate, though you will learn to release and lose and dissipate the hatred. You will learn to use even hatred creatively and to turn it to the higher ends, to transform it finally into love.
The settings in your physical environment, the sometimes lovely paraphernalia, the physical aspects of life as you know it, are all camouflages, and so I call your physical reality a camouflage. Yet these camouflages are composed of the vitality of the universe. The rocks and stones and mountains and earth are living camouflage, interlocking psychic webs formed by minute consciousness that you cannot perceive as such. The atoms and molecules within them have their own consciousness, as do the atoms and molecules with your body.
Since you all have a hand in forming this physical setting, and since you are ensconced yourself in a physical form, then using the physical senses you will only perceive this fantastic setting. The reality that exists both within it and beyond it will elude you. Even the actor is not entirely three-dimensional, however. He is a part of a multidimensional self. Within him there are methods of perception that allow him to see through the camouflage settings, to see beyond the stage. He uses these inner senses constantly, though the actor part of himself is so intent upon the play that this escapes him. In a larger manner, the physical senses actually form the physical reality they seem to only perceive. They are themselves part of the camouflage, but they are like lenses over your natural inner perceptions that force you to “see” an available field of activity as physical matter; and so they can be relied upon only to tell you what is happening in a superficial manner. You can tell the position of the other actors for example, or time by clock, but these physical senses will not tell you that time is itself a camouflage, or that consciousness forms the other actors, or that realities that you cannot see  exist over and beyond the physical matter that is so apparent.
You can however, using your inner senses, perceive reality as it exists apart from the play and your role in it. In order to do this you must, of course, momentarily at least turn your attention away from the constant activity that is taking place – turn off the physical senses, as it were – and switch your attention to those events that have escaped you earlier.
Highly simplified indeed, the effect would be something like changing one set of glasses for another, for the physical senses are as artificial, basically speaking, to the inner self, as a set of glasses or a hearing aid is to the physical self. The inner senses, therefore, are but rarely used completely consciously.
You would be more than disoriented, for example, but quite terrified, if between one moment and the next your familiar environment as you knew it disappeared to be replaced by other sets of data that you were not ready to understand, so much information from the inner senses must be translated in terms that you can comprehend. Such information must somehow make sense to you as three-dimensional selves, in other words.
Your particularly set of camouflages is not the only set, you see. Other realities have entirely different systems, but all personalities have inner senses that are attributes of consciousness, and through these inner senses communications are maintained about which the normally conscious self knows little. Part of my purpose is to make some of these communications known.
The soul or entity, then, is not the self that reads this book. Your environment is not simply the world about you as you know it, but also consists of past life environments upon which you are not now focusing. Your real environment is composed of your thoughts and emotions, for from these you form not only this reality but each reality in which you take part. Your real environment is innocent of space and time as you know them. In your real environment you have no need for words, for communication is instantaneous. In your real environment you form the physical world that you know.
The inner senses will allow you to perceive the reality that is independent of physical form. I will ask you all to momentarily forsake your roles therefore, and to try this simple exercise.
Now, pretend that you are on a lighted stage, the stage being the room in which you now sit. Close your eyes and pretend that the lights have gone out, the setting has disappeared and you are alone.
Everything is dark. Be quiet. Imagine as vividly as you can the existence of inner senses. For now pretend that they correspond to your physical ones. Clear from your mind all thoughts and worries. Be receptive. Very gently listen, not to physical sounds but to sounds that come through the inner senses.  Images may begin to appear. Accept them as sights quite as valid as those you see physically. Pretend that there is an inner world, and that it will be revealed to you as you learn to perceive it with these inner senses.
Pretend that you have been blind to this world all your life, and are now slowly gaining sight within it. Do not judge the whole inner world by disjointed images that you may first perceive, or by the sounds that you may at first hear, for you will still be using your inner senses quite imperfectly.
Do this simple exercise for a few moments before sleep or in the resting state. It may also be done in the midst of an ordinary task that does not take all your attention. You will simply be learning to focus on a new dimension of awareness, taking quick snapshots, as it were, in a strange environment. Remember that you will only be perceiving snatches. Simply accept them, but do not attempt to make any overall judgements or interpretations at this stage.
Ten minutes a day to begin with is quite sufficient. Now the information in this book is being directed to some extent through the inner senses of the woman who is in trance as I write it. Such endeavor is the result of highly organized inner precision and of training.
I have spent some time emphasizing the fact that each of us forms our own environment, because I want you to realize that the responsibility for your life and your environment is your own. If you believe otherwise, then are you limited; your environment then represents the sum total of knowledge and experience. As long as you believe your environment to be objective and independent of yourself, then to a large extent you feel powerless to change it, to see beyond it, or to imagine other alternatives that may be less apparent. Later in the book I will explain various methods that will allow you to change your environment beneficially and drastically.
I have also discussed reincarnation in terms of environment because many schools of thought over-emphasize the effects of reincarnational existences, so that often they explain present-life circumstances as a result of rigid and uncompromising patterns determined in a “past” life. You will feel relatively incompetent to handle present physical reality, to alter your environment, to affect and change your world, if you feel that you are at the mercy of conditions over which you have no control.
The reasons given for such subjugations matter little in the long run, for the reasons change with the times and with your culture. You are not under a sentence placed upon you for original sin, by any childhood events, or by past life experience. Your life, for example, may be far less fulfilling than you think you would prefer. You may be less when you would be more, but you are not under a pall placed upon your psyche, either by original sin, Freud’s infancy syndromes, or past life influences. I will try to explain the past life influences a bit more clearly here. They affect you as any experience does. Time is not closed, however –  it is open. One life is not buried in the past, disconnected from the present self and any future self as well.
As I explained earlier, the lives or the plays are happening at once. Creativity  and consciousness are never linear achievements. In each life you choose and create your own settings or environments; and in this one you chose your parents and whatever childhood incidents that came with your experience. You wrote the script. Like a true absent-minded professor, the conscious self  forgets all this, however, so when tragedy appears in the script, difficulty or challenges, the conscious self looks for someone or something to blame. Before this book is done, I hope to show you precisely how you create each minute of your experience so that you can begin to exert your true creative responsibility on a conscious level – or nearly so.
As you read this book, now and then look about you at the room in which you sit. Chairs and tables, the ceilings and the floors, may seem very real and solid – quite permanent – while you by contrast may feel yourself to be highly vulnerable, caught in a moment between birth and extinction. You may even feel jealous when you think of it, imagining that the physical universe will continue to exist long after you are gone. By the end of this book, however, I hope you will realize the eternal validity of your own consciousness, and the impermanence of those physical aspects of your environment, and of your universe, that now seem so secure.”
Source:[url=https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-56rRUG-ov0xn05ih/Jane Roberts - Seth Speaks#page/n40/mode/1up]https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-56rRUG-ov0xn05ih/Jane%20Roberts%20-%20Seth%20Speaks#page/n40/mode/1up[/url]

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SETH SPEAKS BY JANE ROBERTS PART II

November 12, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

Comment: Part III and further parts will consist of General Seth Material that I have found to be useful and valid in these times that we are in. If anyone has a specific subject they would like to know about, email me and I will do my best to present something. 
First of all, a soul is not something that you have. It is what you are. I usually use the term “entity” in preference to the term “soul”, simply because those particular misconceptions are not so connected with the word “entity”, and its connotations are less religious in an organizational sense.
The trouble is that you frequently consider the soul or entity as a finished, static “thing” that belongs to you but is not you. The soul or entity – in other words, your most intimate powerful inner identity is and must be forever changing. It is not therefore, something like a cherished heirloom. It is alive, responsive, and curious. It forms the flesh and the world that you know, and it is in a state of becoming.
Now, in the three-dimensional reality in which your ego has its main focus, becoming presupposes. But the soul or entity has its existence basically in other dimensions, and in these, fulfillment is not dependent upon arrivals at any points, spiritual or otherwise. The soul or entity is always in a state of flux, or learning, and of developments that have to do with subjective experience rather than with time or space. This is not nearly as mysterious as it might sound. Each of my readers plays a game in which the egotistical conscious self pretends not to know what the whole self definitely does know.  Since the ego is definitely a part of the whole self, then it must necessarily be basically aware of such knowledge. In its intense focus in physical reality, however, it pretends not to know, until it feels able to utilize the information in physical terms.
You do not have access to the inner self, therefore. You are hardly cut off from your own soul or entity. The ego prefers to consider itself the captain at the helm, so to speak, since it is the ego who most directly deals with the sometimes tumultuous seas of physical reality, and it does not want to be distracted from this task. Channels, psychological and psychic, always exist, sending communications back and forth through the various levels of the self, and the ego accepts necessary information and data from inner portions of the personality without question. Its position in fact depends in a large manner upon this unquestioning acceptance of inner data. The ego, in other words, the “exterior” self that you think of as your self – that portion  of you maintains its safety and its seeming command precisely because inner layers of your own personality constantly uphold it, keep the physical body operating, and maintain communications with the multitudinous stimuli that come both from outside conditions and inside conditions. The soul or entity is not diminished but expanded through reincarnations, through existence and experience in probably realities – something that I will explain later.
It is only because you have a highly limited conception of your own entity that you insist upon its being almost sterile in its singularity. There are millions of cells within your body, but you call your body a unit, and consider it your own. You do form it, from the inside out, and yet you form it from living substance, and each smallest particle has its own living consciousness, each individual, with their own destiny and abilities and potentials. There are no limitations to your own entity: therefore, how can your entity or soul have boundaries, for boundaries would enclose it and deny it freedom.
Often it seems that the soul is thought of as a precious stone, to be finally presented as a gift to God, or considered as some women used to consider their virginity – something highly prized that must be lost; the losing of it being signified as a fine gift to the receiver. In many philosophies this sort of idea is retained – the soul being returned to a primal giver, or being dissolved in a nebulous state somewhere between being and nonbeing. The soul is, however, first of all creative. It can be discussed from many viewpoints. Its characteristics can be given to some degree, and indeed most of my readers could find out these characteristics for themselves if they were highly enough motivated, and if this was their main concern. The soul or entity is itself the most highly motivated, most highly energized, and most potent consciousness-unit known in any universe.
It is energy concentrated to a degree quite unbelievable to you. It contains potentials unlimited, but it must work out its own identity and form its own words. It carries within it the burden of all being.  Within it are personality potentials beyond your comprehension. Remember, this is your own soul or entity I am speaking of, as well as soul or entity in general. You are one manifestation of your own soul. How many of you would want to limit your reality, your entire reality, to the experience you now know? You do this when you imagine that your present self is your entire personality, or insist that your identity be maintained unchanged through an endless eternity.
Such an eternity would be dead indeed. In many ways the soul is an incipient god, and later in this book we will discuss the “god concept”. For now, however, we will simply be concerned with the entity or soul, the larger self that whispers even now in the hidden recesses of each reader’s experience. First of all, however, you must have some idea of your own psychological and psychic structure. When you understand to some extent who and what you are, then I can explain more clearly who and what I am. I hope to acquaint you with those deeply creative aspects of your own being, so that you can use these to extend and expand your entire experience.
Many individuals imagine the soul to be an immortalized ego, forgetting that the go as you know it is only a small portion of the self; so this section of the personality is simply projected onward, ad infinitum, so to speak. Because dimensions of your reality are so little understood, your concepts are bound to be limited. In considering “immortality” mankind seems to hope for further egotistical development, and yet he objects to the idea that such development might involve change. He says through his religions that he has a soul indeed, without even asking what a soul is, and often he seems to regard it, again, as an object in his possession.
Now personality, even as you know it, constantly changes, and not always in ways that are anticipated – most often, in fact, in unpredictable ways. You insist upon focusing your attention upon the similarities that are woven through your own behaviour; and upon these you build a theory that the self follows a pattern that you, instead, have transposed upon it. And the transposed prevents you from seeing the self as it is reality of the soul. You think of the soul, therefore, in the light of erroneous conceptions that you hold regarding even the nature of your mortal selves.
Even the mortal self, you see, is far more miraculous and wondrous than you perceive, and possesses far more abilities than you ascribe it to. You do not understand as yet the true nature of perception, even as far as the mortal self is concerned, and therefore you can hardly understand the perceptions of the soul. For the soul, above all, perceives and creates. Remember again that you are a soul now. The soul within you, therefore, is now perceiving. Its methods of perception are the same now as they were before your physical birth, the soul-stuff, will not suddenly change its methods of perception nor its characteristics after physical death. You can find out what the soul is now, therefore. It is not something waiting for you at your death, nor  is it something that you must save or redeem, and it is also something that you cannot lose. The term “to lose or save your soul”, has been grossly misinterpreted and distorted, for it is the part of  you that is indeed indestructible.
Your own personality as you know it, that portion of you that you consider most precious, most uniquely you, will also never be destroyed or lost. It is a portion of the soul. It will not be gobbled by the soul, nor erased by it, nor subjugated by it; nor on the other hand can it ever be separated. It is, nevertheless, only one aspect of your soul. Your individuality, in whatever way you want to think of it, continues to exist in your terms. It continues to grow and develop, but its growth and development is highly dependent upon its realization that while it is distinct and individual, it is also but one manifestation of the soul. To the extent that it realizes this, it learns to unfold in creativity, and to use those abilities that lie inherent within it.
Now unfortunately, it would be much easier simply to tell you that your individuality continues to exist and let it go at that. While this would make a fairly reasonable parable, it has been told in that particular way before, and there are dangers in the very simplicity of the tale. The truth is that the personality you are now and the personality that you have been and will be – in the terms in which you understand time – all of these personalities are manifestations of the soul, of your soul.
Your soul therefore – the soul that you are – the soul that you are part of – that soul is a far more creative and miraculous phenomenon than you previously supposed. And when this is not clearly understood, and when the concept is watered down for simplicity’s sake, as mentioned earlier, then the intense vitality of the soul can never be understood. Your soul, therefore, possesses the wisdom, information and knowledge that is part of the experience of all these other personalities; and you have within yourselves access to this information, but only if you realize the true nature of your reality. Let me emphasize again that these personalities exist independently within and are a part of the soul, and each of them are free to create and develop.
There is however an inner communication, and the knowledge of one is available to any – not after physical death, but now in your present moment. Now the soul itself, as mentioned earlier  is not static. It grows and develops even through the experience of those personalities that compose it, and it is, to put as simply as possible, more than the sum of its parts.
There are many matters here very difficult to express in words, for you are so afraid for your sense of identity that you resist the idea that the soul for example, is an open spiritual system, a powerhouse of creativity that shoots out in all directions – and yet this is indeed the case. I tell you this, and at the same time remind you that your present personality is never lost. Now another word for the soul is entity. You see it is not a simple matter of giving you a definition of a soul or entity, for even to have a glimpse in logical terms you would have to understand it in spiritual, psychic, and electromagnetic terms, and understand the basic nature of consciousness and action as well. But you can intuitively discover the nature of the soul or entity; and in many ways intuitive knowledge is superior to any other kind.
One prerequisite for such an intuitive understanding of the soul is the desire to achieve it. If the desire is strong enough, then you will be automatically led to experiences that will result in vivid, unmistakable subjective knowledge. There are methods that will enable you to do this, and I will give you some toward the end of this book.
For now, here is one quite effective but simple exercise. Close your eyes after having read this chapter to this point, and try to sense within yourself the source of power from which your own breathing and life forces come. Some of you will do this successfully at your first try. Others may take longer. When you feel within yourself this source, then try to sense this power flow outward through your entire physical being, through the fingertips and toes, through the pores of your body, all directions, with yourself as the center. Imagine the rays undiminished, reaching then through the foliage and clouds above, through the center of the earth below, extending even to the farthest reaches of the universe.
Now I do not mean this to be merely a symbolic exercise, for though it may begin with imagination, it is based upon fact, and emanations from your consciousness and the creativity of your soul do indeed reach outward in that manner. The exercise will give you some idea of the true nature, creativity, and vitality of the soul from which you can draw your own energy and of which you are an individual and unique portion.
This discussion is not meant to be an esoteric presentation with little practical meaning in your daily lives. The fact is that while you hold limited concepts of your own reality, then you cannot practically take advantage of many abilities that are your own; and while you have limited concepts of the soul, then to some extent you cut yourself off from the source of your own being and creativity.
Now these abilities operate whether you know it or not, but often they operate in spite of you rather than with your conscious cooperation; and often when you do find yourself using them, you become frightened, disoriented, or confused. No matter what you have been taught, you must understand, for example that basically speaking, perceptions are not physical in the way the term is usually used. If you catch yourself perceiving information through other than your physical senses, then you must accept the fact that this is the way perception works.
What often happens is that your conception of reality is so limited that you take fright whenever you perceive any experience that does not fit into your conception. Now I am not speaking merely of abilities loosely called “extrasensory perception”. These experiences seem extraordinary to you only because you have for so long denied the existence of any perception that did not come through the physical senses.
So called extrasensory perception gives you but a crude and distorted idea of the basic ways in which the inner self receives information, but the concepts built around extrasensory perception are at least nearer the truth, and as such represent an improvement over the idea that all perception is basically physical.
It is nearly impossible to separate a discussion of the nature of the soul from a discussion of the nature of perception. Very briefly let us review a few points; You form physical matter and the physical world that you know. The physical senses actually can be said to create the physical world, in that they force you to perceive an available field of energy in physical terms and impose a highly specialized pattern upon this field of reality. Using the physical senses, you can perceive reality in no other way. This physical perception in no way alters the native, basic, unfettered perception that is characteristic of the inner self, the inner self being the portion of the soul that is within you. The inner self knows its relationship with the soul. It is a portion of the self that acts, you might say, as a messenger between the soul and the present personality. You must also realize that while I use terms like “soul” or “entity”, “inner self” and “present personality”, I do so only for the sake of convenience, for one is a part of the other; there is no point where one begins and another ends.
You can see this easily for yourself if you consider the way in which psychologists use the terms “ego” “subconscious” and even “unconscious”. What seems subconscious in one instant may be conscious the next. An unconscious motive may also be conscious at one point. Even in these terms your experience should tell you that the words themselves make divisions that do not exist in your own experience.
This characteristic of materializing thoughts and emotions into physical realities is an attribute of the soul. Now in your reality, these thoughts are made physical. In other realities, they may be “constructed” in an entirely different fashion. So your soul, that which you are, constructs your physical daily reality for you from the nature of your thoughts and expectations.
You can readily see therefore, how important your subjective feelings really are. This knowledge – that your universe is idea construction – can immediately give you clues that enable you to change your environment and circumstances beneficially. When you do not understand the nature of the soul, and do not realize that your thoughts and feelings form physical reality, then you feel powerless to change it.
The soul perceives all experience directly. Most experiences of which you are aware come packaged in physical wrapping, and you take the wrapping for the experience itself, and do not think of looking inside. The world that you know is one of the infinite materializations taken by consciousness, and as such it is valid. The soul, however, does not need to follow laws and principles that are a part of the physical reality and it does not depend upon physical perception. The soul’s perceptions are of acts and events that are mental, that lie, so to speak, beneath physical events as you know them. The soul’s perceptions are not dependent upon time, because time is a physical camouflage and does not apply to nonphysical reality.
Now it is difficult to explain to you how direct experience actually works, for it exists – a total field of perception, innocent of the physical clues such as color, size, weight, and sense, with which your physical perceptions are clothed. Words are used to tell of an experience, but they obviously are not the experience that they attempt to describe. Your physical subjective experience is so involved with word thinking, however, that it is almost impossible for you to conceive of an experience that is not thought-word oriented.
It goes without saying then that the soul does not require a physical body for purposes of perception; that perception is not dependent upon physical senses; that experience continues whether or not you are in this life or another; and also that the soul’s basic methods of perception are also operating within you now even as you read this book. It also follows that your experience within the physical system is dependent upon a physical form and physical senses – again, because these interpret reality and translate it into physical data. It also follows that some hints of the soul’s direct experience can be gained by momentarily switching the physical senses off – by refusing to use them as perceptors, and failing back upon other methods. Now you do this to some extent in the dream state, but even then in many dreams you still tend to translate experience into hallucinatory physical terms. Most of the dreams that you recall are of this nature.
At certain depths of sleep, however, the soul’s perception operates relatively unhampered. You drink, so to speak, from the pure well of perception. You communicate with the depths of your own being, and the source of your creativity. These experiences, not being translated physically, do not remain in the morning. You do not remember them as dreams. Dreams, however, may later the same evening be formed from the information gained during what I call the ‘depth experience’. These will not be exact or near translations of the experience, but rather of the nature of dream parables – an entirely different thing, you see.
Now this particular level of consciousness, occurring in the sleep state, has not been pinpointed by your scientists. During it, energy is generated that makes the dream state itself possible. It is true that dreams allow the physically oriented self to digest current experience, but it is also true that the experience is then returned to its initial components. It breaks apart, so to speak. Portions of it are retained as “past” physical sense data, but the whole experience returns to its initial direct state.
It exists then, “eternally”, separated from the physical clothing that you need in order to understand it. Physical existence is one way in which the soul chooses to experience its own actuality. The soul, in other words, has created a world for you to inhabit, to change – a complete sphere of activity in which new developments and indeed new forms of consciousness can emerge. In a manner of speaking, you continually create your soul as it continually creates you.
Now, the soul is never diminished, nor basically are any portions of the self. The soul CAN be considered as an electromagnetic energy field, of which you are part. It is a field of concentrated action when you consider it in this light – a powerhouse of probabilities or probable actions, seeking to be expressed; a grouping of nonphysical consciousness that nevertheless knows itself as an identity. Look at it this way: The young woman through whom I speak once stated in a poem, and I quote: “These atoms speak, and call themselves my name”.
Now your physical body is a field of energy with a certain form, however, and when someone asks you your name, your lips speak it – and yet the name does not belong the atoms and molecules in the lips that utter the syllables. The name has meaning only to you. Within your body you cannot put a finger upon your own identity. If you could travel within your body, you could not find where your identity resides, yet you say, “this is my body”, and, “This is my name”. If you cannot be found, even by yourself, within your body, then where is this identity of yours that claims to hold the cells and organs as its own? Your identity obviously has some connection with your body, since you have no trouble distinguishing your body from someone else’s, and you certainly have no trouble distinguishing between your body and the chair, say, upon which you may sit.
In a lager manner, the identity of the soul can be seen from the same viewpoint. It knows who it is, and is far more certain of its identity, indeed, than your physical self is of its identity. And yet now where in this electromagnetic energy field can the identity of the soul as such be found?
It regenerates all other portion of itself, and gives you the identity that is your own. And when it should be asked, “Who are you?” it would simply answer, “I am I,” and be answering for you also.
Now in terms of psychology as you understand it, the soul could be considered as a prime identity that is in itself a gestalt of many other individual consciousnesses – an unlimited self that is yet able to express itself in many ways and forms and yet maintain its own identity, its own “I am-ness”, even while it is aware that its I am-ness may be part of another I am-ness. Now I am sure it may seem inconceivable to you, but the fact is that this I am-ness is retained even though it may, figuratively speaking, now merge with and travel through other such energy fields. There is, in other words, a give and take between souls, and no end of possibilities, both of development and expansion. Again, the soul is not a closed system.
The soul is not frightened for its identity. It is sure of itself. It ever seeks. It is not afraid to be overwhelmed by experience or perception. If you had a more thorough understanding of the nature of identity you would not, for example, fear telepathy, for behind this concern is the worry that your identity will be swept away by the suggestions or thoughts of others.
You are a soul; you are a particular manifestation of a soul, and it is sheer nonsense to think that you must remain ignorant of the nature of your own being. You may not be able to put your knowledge clearly into words, but this will in no way negate the value or the validity of the experience that will be  yours once you beging to look inward.
Now you may call this a spiritual or psychological exploration, as you prefer. You will not be trying to find your soul. In that respect there is nothing to find. It is not lost, and you are not lost. The words you use may make no difference, but your intent does indeed.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SETH MATERIAL PART III

November 14, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY
According to Seth we create our own reality – literally – through beliefs we hold. This life is only one of many that we live in a variety of times and places. The experiences – both pleasant and distressful – which we encounter are no more real than a dream and appear within our lives as educational devices to demonstrate the consequences of our actions.  Because the essence of the universe is LOVE, we are safe and taken care of now and through eternity. We have on-going access to information about the nature of reality and our personal lives, but we must use our conscious minds to evaluate this information and make decisions. Finally and perhaps most important, there is no authority superior to each person’s essential self.
We are multidimensional beings who inhabit many realms and who exist throughout eternity, developing continually into more creative and fulfilled individuals.
The universe is of good intent; evil and destruction do not exist except as a scenario. Evidence of evil in the world appears to our senses in order to let us know the consequences of the beliefs we hold, but mankind will awaken from that sadness as from a bad dream.
By acknowledging and, whenever possible, following our impulses, we can discover the purpose of our lives and learn how to act in such a way as to benefit both ourselves and the world.
There is no authority superior to the guidance of a person’s inner self. The entity is the basic self, immortal, nonphysical and the individual is the portion of the whole self that you manage to express physically. Desire, wish, and expectation rule all actions and are the basis for all realities. You create your own reality, there are no exceptions.
You create your reality according to your beliefs and expectations; therefore you should examine these carefully. If you do not like some aspect of your world, then examine your own expectations.
Realize that your physical experience and environment is the materialization of your beliefs. If you find great exuberance, health, effective work, abundance, smiles on the faces of those who meet you, then take it for granted that your beliefs are beneficial. If you see a world that is good, people like you, take it for granted again, that your beliefs are beneficial. But if you find poor health, a lack of meaningful work, a lack of abundance, a world of sorrow and evil, then assume your beliefs are faulty and begin examining them.
Your world is formed in faithful replica of your own thoughts…If you think positive suggestions to yourself about a situation you send telepathic ammunition for positive use. You must learn to erase a negative thought or picture by replacing it with its opposite.
You form your own reality. But in forming that reality, you change other realities of which you do not know. The joy, the challenge, the responsibility, the creativity is yours. There is no other message that I can ever give you, or that you can give yourself. You are, each of you, All-that-is experienced through your own individuality, and the transubstantiation of your flesh.
You should tell yourself frequently: I will only react to constructive suggestions. This gives you positive ammunition against your own negative thoughts and those of others.
A negative thought, if not erased, will almost certainly result in a negative condition. Say to yourself, “That is in the past. Now in this new moment, this new present, I am already beginning to change for the better”.
It does not do to repress negative thoughts, such as fears, angers, or resentment. They should be recognized, faced and replaced. Recognize resentment when it is felt, and then realize that resentment can be dismissed. Initial recognition must be made. Then you must imagine removing the resentment “by its roots” and replacing it with a positive feeling.
You must watch the pictures that you paint with your imagination. Your environment and the conditions of your life at any given time are the direct result of your own inner expectations. If you imagine dire circumstances, ill health or desperate loneliness, these will be “automatically” materialized, for those thoughts themselves bring about the conditions that will give them a reality in physical terms. If you would have good health then you must imagine this as vividly as you fearfully imagine ill health.
You create your own difficulties. This is true for each individual. The inner psychological state is projected outward, gaining physical reality – whatever the psychological state may be..You cannot escape your own attitudes, for they will form the nature of what you see. If changes are to occur, they must be mental and psychic changes. These will be reflected in your environment. Negative, distrustful, fearful, or degrading attitudes toward anyone work against the self.
Using your free will, you have made physical reality into something quite different than what was intended. You have allowed the ego to become overly developed and specialized. You were here to work out problems and challenges, but you were always to be aware of your own inner reality, and of your nonphysical existence. To a large extent you have lost contact with this. You have focused so strongly upon physical reality that it become the only reality that you know.
I come here because it is fun. I have fun when I come here. I do not come here because I feel that I have any great responsibility for your beings or welfare. Who am I to set myself against the innate wisdom of your own individual being, or to take upon my invisible shoulders the great privilege or joyful responsibility for your behaviour and destiny?
There is nothing most stimulating, more worthy of actualization, than the desire to change the world for the better. That is indeed each person’s mission. It is not enough to meditate, or to imagine in your mind some desired goal being accomplished, if you are afraid to act upon the very impulses to which your  meditations and imaginings give rise.
YOU FORM YOUR OWN REALITY
According to Seth, we create our own reality – literally—through beliefs we hold. This life is only one of many that we live in a variety of times and places. The experiences—both pleasant and distressful—which we encounter are no more real than a dream and appear within our lives as educational devices to demonstrate the consequences of our actions. Because the essence of the universe is LOVE, we are safe and taken care of now and through eternity. We have on-going access to information about the nature of reality and our personal lives, but we must use our conscious minds to evaluate this information and to make decisions. Finally and perhaps most important, there is no authority superior to each person’s essential self.
We are multidimensional being who inhabit many realms and who exist throughout eternity, developing continually into more creative and fulfilled individuals.
The universe is of good intent; evil and destruction do not exist except as a scenario. Evidence of evil in the world appears to our senses in order to let us know the consequences of the beliefs we hold, but mankind will awaken from that sadness as from a bad dream.
By acknowledging and, whenever possible, following our impulses, we can discover the purpose of our lives and learn how to act in such a way as to benefit ourselves and the world.
There is no authority superior to the guidance of a person’s inner self. Seth’s word are merely an attempt to present us with the knowledge that we ignore when it comes to our psyches. The entity is the basic self, immortal, nonphysical and the individual is the portion of the whole self that you manage to express physically. Desire, wish and expectation rule all actions and are the basis for all realities. You create your own reality, there are no exceptions.
You create your reality according to your beliefs and expectations; therefore you should examine these carefully. If you do not like some aspect of your world, then examine your own expectations.
Realize that your physical experience and environment is the materialization of your beliefs. If you find great exuberance, health, effective work, abundance, smiles on the faces of those who you meet, then take it for granted that your beliefs are beneficial. If you see a world that is good, people like you, take it for granted again that your beliefs are beneficial. But if you find poor health, a lack of meaningful work, a lack of abundance, a world of sorrow and evil, then assume your beliefs are faulty and begin examining them.
Your world is formed in faithful replica of your own thoughts. If you think positive suggestions to yourself about a situation you send telepathic ammunition for positive use. You must learn to erase a negative thought or picture by replacing it with its opposite.
You form your own reality. But in forming that reality, you change other realities of which you do not know. The joy, the challenge, the responsibility, the creativity is yours. There is no other message that I can ever give you, or that you can give to yourself. You are, each of you, All-That-Is experienced through your own individuality, and the transubstantiation of your flesh.
You should tell yourself frequently ‘I will only react to constructive suggestions’. This gives you positive ammunition against your own negative thoughts and those of others.
A negative thought, if not erased, will almost certainly result in a negative condition. Say to yourself, “That is in the past. Now in this moment, this new present, I am already beginning to change for the better.”
It does not do to repress negative thoughts, such as fears, angers or resentment. They should be recognized, faced and replaced. Recognize resentment when it’s felt, and then realize that resentment can be dismissed. Initial recognition must be made. Then you must imagine removing the resentment ‘by its roots’ and replacing it with a positive feeling.
You must watch the pictures that you paint with your imagination. Your environment and the conditions of your life at any given time are the direct result of your inner expectations. If you imagine dire circumstances, ill health or desperate loneliness, these will be “automatically” materialized, for these thoughts themselves bring about the conditions that will give them a reality in physical terms. If you would have good health then you must imagine this as vividly as your fearfully imagine ill health.
You create your own difficulties. This is true for each individual. The inner psychological state is projected outward, gaining physical reality – whatever the psychological state may be.  You cannot escape your own attitudes, for they will form the nature of what you see. If changes are to occur, they must be mental and psychic changes. These will be reflected in your environment. Negative, distrustful, fearful, or degrading attitudes toward anyone work against the self.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum