OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beyond the Deep State by Jon Rappoport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport Empty Beyond the Deep State by Jon Rappoport Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.
Beyond the Deep State

Nov12 by Jon Rappoport

Beyond the Deep State
by Jon Rappoport
November 12, 2015
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
These are wide-ranging quotes from my work-in-progress, The Underground.
“The famous American mystic, Edgar Cayce, used to do readings for patients while he was lying down in a state superficially resembling sleep. Perhaps you could say he dreamed the solutions to their problems. This is not entirely different from what the artist does. He dreams in ways that unhook him from the whole System in which we live. He dreams of solutions to problems that don’t yet exist. The Deep State is secretly devoted to boundaries, beyond which the mind is not supposed to go. Because Beyond is where freedom and power live. They don’t live like some sort of principled architecture. They live like great rivers, and you can travel on them forever.”
“The System in which we live is a kind of mutual admiration society: each interconnected piece confirms all the other pieces. People take this as ‘proof’ that the System is correct. What a marvelous delusion! But remove one piece, look at it, examine it closely, turn it over in your hands, notice its flaws, and the whole System trembles, because here is an element that doesn’t fit. Suddenly, it triggers a circuit-breaker. The lights go out. In the darkness, you discover you have night vision. You are able to see things you’ve never seen before. For example, the System’s skeleton. It is a kind of rigging; welded shapes thrown up to block off open space, endless space of the psyche that holds the potential for creations never before conceived, against which the skeleton is an old fatuous scarecrow in a churchyard…”
“The Deep State is a concoction of shadow deals among men that end up in the morning news, but in an entirely different form. Heroes and villains in the news are there to satisfy the public hunger for one kind of story, while the men in the shadows want their own sort of story…”
“It’s hard to imagine a time before history began piling up like a layer cake. I’m not talking about primitive periods; quite the opposite. I mean epochs of great sophistication and art and science—but with no particular impetus toward recording events. Centralization in general had not yet taken hold. There were many branches and rivers of learning. History really began when profound and secret deal-making began. History was invented as a means of covering that up.”
“At some point I decided I would be a fool if I wrote only for today. I also had to write for the future, and not simply the near-future. Time is not a straight line. It grows in many directions. Only when humans become robots operating at the behest of empires does time appear as one moving stripe. I’ve asked myself, why bother to crack open illusions if so many people want to embrace them? There is no Sunday school answer to that question. But there is exploration. There is a fleet of ships you can send out, and they go to many places. The only reason you would hold the fleet back is sheer and obstinate laziness. Otherwise, you send, and you go. The future is there. Nothing is decided. The glazed mind stays behind. And where he stays is fascism: control over details and more details. I make forays into details, in order to expose ongoing crimes. But that is a visit. Where I live, and where many other people secretly live, is in the undecided and entirely open future, which is as long as you want to make it.”
“The Deep State has no poetry, and that is the most important thing to understand about it. It has no poetic rhythms, and therefore it drives itself mad. It has technicians, and as they move closer to becoming full-fledged robots, they seek to make humans over in that image. I’m here to tell you that many people who consider themselves rebels against the State are actually expressions of it. They think in solid blocks. They organize and over-organize. They search for one hyper-rational solution after another, digging themselves deeper into cold space. They’re geometricians in their own prisons. They embrace the underlying matrices of those they consider their mortal enemies.”
“Logic and rational analysis are indispensable tools, when you need them, when they are called for. But there is something else in the human psyche, and it has no easy definition. It is the impulse to reach out through time, beyond time, to ideas and feelings and images that feed back to the soul an endless series of circumstances and inventions that have no counterpart in highly organized and centralized society. Great artists tap into that ocean. They tap into and create that ocean. They surpass all so-called ‘laws of the mind.’ You could say they are pointing to enormous decentralization, where power rests with the individual, who is not a citizen, not a member, not a piece, not a cog, but unique. Each individual, unique, if he wants to be.”
“Build a better organization to take over from the old organization? And this is the future we’re supposed to embrace with caterwauls of enthusiasm? This is the best we have to offer? You want an example of mind control? That would be mind control in its most precise form. Ignorance is the idea that you can take one oppressive structure and replace it with the same architecture, but drained of all malicious content. The architecture was the problem all along.”

Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport Matrixrevealed3

“Let’s say, theoretically, a full investigation of the Deep State would take you 1000 miles. But there is a limiting factor. Once you pass a certain point, say, 500 miles, you become so wrapped up in details that you lose your own spontaneous life-energy. It drains away. You become the captive of your own investigation. And there is another thing. Beyond that 500-mile border, what you’re really dealing with is your own perception. That becomes the true subject, because the Deep State is doing everything it can to alter and shrink the dimensions of perception. So now your subject and intent should be: what can I do to expand my vision? My vision of what is possible. My vision of my own creative force. My vision of my own limitless access to the poetic nature of consciousness, freed from the platitudes of fools and buffoons. You know, even the word ‘freedom’ can be a platitude. And it is, when it is carried forward by humans who, unknown to themselves, view life as a series of blocks. They pick out one block and hold it up, as if it were a shining pair of wings. But a block doesn’t fly. It can’t. Holding it aloft can build a few muscles, but that’s all. Strongmen in a circus aren’t going to lead us or themselves out of the labyrinth, the System, the Deep State. They’re going to recreate yet another fascism, no matter what they call it.”
Jon Rappoport
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

2Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport Empty Re: Beyond the Deep State by Jon Rappoport Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.
Imitating reality and super-reality: deep matrix

Nov13 by Jon Rappoport

Imitating reality and super-reality: deep matrix
by Jon Rappoport
November 13, 2015
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, click here.)
The biggest addiction in the world is the compulsion to copy reality. To see things “as they are” and only as they are.
This fixation on reality-as-it-is even extends to art, whereby some writers and painters slavishly imitate what they see in front of them…as if there were no other possibilities.
Most people, reading these words, would say, “Well, what else could you expect? What else is there? Reality is reality.”
This is a hypnotic response.
Then you have various religions and spiritual systems that purport to reveal “what is behind reality.” People grab on to these like drowning sailors. Suddenly, they have a new and superior version of “what exists,” and they bow down to it. They buy it and ingest it and promote it.
They think thoughts that align with it. They invoke feelings that align with it. They do everything they can to establish an inner state of mind that coordinates with their newfound “super-reality.”
You even have people saying that the universe (a physical structure) is taking care of them, working on their behalf, deciding when the time is right to give them gifts—and therefore it’s a good idea to surrender to the universe.
Human beings look like strange creatures when they go around attaching themselves to “what already exists” as if they had found the ultimate drug addiction.
What’s missing is: imagination. Because imagination yields up an infinity of what doesn’t exist. It breaks the addiction.
Imagination is an active dynamic capacity that cuts a deep and wide swathe through life and leads to invention and creation.
The invention of new realities and futures.
Imagination doesn’t have to fly away into other realms, never to return. In fact, it can lead to employing aspects of the physical world as raw material in the process of invention.
And it transforms the consciousness of the individual who is doing the creating.
This is why I developed many, many imagination exercises, based in part on the early Tibetan tradition of practice.
I’ve included them in my collection, Exit From The Matrix.

Beyond the Deep State  by Jon Rappoport Matrix-exit1

Here are the contents of my collection, Exit From The Matrix:
First, my new audio presentations:
* INTRODUCTION: HOW TO USE THE MATERIALS IN EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* 50 IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* FURTHER IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* ANESTHESIA, BOREDOM, EXCITEMENT, ECSTASY
* ANCIENT TIBET AND THE UNIVERSE AS A PRODUCT OF MIND
* YOU THE INVENTOR, MINDSET, AND FREEDOM FROM “THE EXISTENCE PROGRAM”
* PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND EXERCISES
* CHILDREN AND IMAGINATION
* THE CREATIVE LIFE AND THE MATRIX/IMAGINATION
* PICTURES OF REALITY AND ESCAPE VELOCITY FROM THE MATRIX
* THIS WOULD BE A VERY DIFFERENT FUTURE
* MODERN ZEN
* THE GREAT PASSIONS AND THE GREAT ANDROIDS
Then you will receive the following audio seminars I have previously done:
* Mind Control, Mind Freedom
* The Transformations
* Desire, Manifestation and Fulfillment
* Altered States, Consciousness, and Magic
* Beyond Structures
* The Mystery and Magic of Dialogue
* The Voyage of Merlin
* Modern Alchemy and Imagination
* Imagination and Spiritual Enlightenment
* Dissolving Stress
* The Paranormal Project
* Zen Painting for Everyone Now
* Past Lives, Archetypes, and Hidden Sources of Human Energy
* Expression of Self
* Imagination Exercises for a Lifetime
* Old Planet, New Planet, New Mind
* The Era of Magic Returns
* Your Power Revealed
* Universes Without End
* Relationships
* Building a Business for Success
I have included an additional bonus section:
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies (pdf document)
* My book, The Ownership of All Life (pdf document)
* A long excerpt from my briefly published book, Full Power (pdf document)
* My 24 articles in the series, “Coaching the Coaches” (pdf document)
And these audio seminars:
* The Role of Medical Drugs in Human Illness
* Longevity One: The Mind-Body Connection
* Longevity Two: The Nutritional Factors
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the documents and books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. There is no physical ship.)
What has been called The Matrix is a series of layers. These layers compose what we call Reality. Reality is not merely the consensus people accept in their daily lives. It is also a personal and individual conception of limits. It is a perception that these limits are somehow built into existence. But this is not true.
What I’ve done here is remove the lid on those perceived limits. This isn’t an intellectual undertaking. It’s a way to open up space and step on to a new road.
Jon Rappoport
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum