OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE Crazy-900x450
‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’
November 27, 2015 · David Hines
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F11%2F27%2F6696%2F&title=%E2%80%98Yes%2C Virginia%2C there is a second sun%e2%80%99&description=You are not crazy. You are very smart and observant. You are not like most people who have their heads buried in a cell phone or computer. I call them modern-day zombies%2C so remember that when they laugh at you.][/url]

NIBIRU News ~ ‘Yes, Virginia, there is a second sun’ and MORE Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Staff Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines
(bio and articles / forum)
So you’re a believer in Planet X but you feel totally alone and most people think you have lost your marbles to believe in such bunk. Well, I feel your pain. You have to remember that you guys are special and what I mean by that is you have the foresight to see what is coming.
You are not crazy. You are very smart and observant. You are not like most people who have their heads buried in a cell phone or computer. I call them modern-day zombies, so remember that when they laugh at you.
Recently, I have actually phoned some of the people who email me as I think it is important to realize that we understand what you are going through and it is a lonely life. It is great to actually speak to people who share my thoughts and I have to thank those who have complimented me on my articles; it gives me the strength to carry on to try and bring you the truth. I love PlanetXnews.com as it is one of the best out there. All the writers do an awesome job of bringing you as much legitimate information as they can without fanfare. The site and forum are like home to me and I hope you guys feel the same way, as when people write to me I take the time to answer back, even though sometimes I am not sure how to answer at times.
Rising of the second sun (was sent to me by J.E. South-Fox)

Here are some good ideas for post-apocalypse that might come in handy.
This was sent in by Jread4783. It was an Apple ad to switch your phone to the latest version. Just look at the reflection of the sun in the photograph. Interesting.
Mass UFO sightings over California
It seems that this group was able to summon UFOs at will, which I have heard of before. So they must be able to read our thoughts. I would imagine or how else would they know they were requested to show up? It is no wonder they don’t want to land as I am sure they know just how barbaric we really are and we would probably shoot first and ask questions later. It would be nice, however, to see a craft up close and personal and converse with these beings and maybe get a heads-up of what we are to expect in the near future.
I wonder why they are hanging around. Is there a purpose to them being here? I am sure they are not out for a Sunday trip around the universe like we used to have to go for a ride in the car with our parents and end up nowhere, then come home. See the video and article links below. I am sure you will be fascinated.

UFOs or DEMONS? Skywatchers claim they SUMMONED a fleet of flying saucers to Earth
UFO Fleet Summoned Over Los Angeles, California On Sept 2015, UFO Sighting News
UFO fleet seen over Los Angeles, CA
Is terrorism working around the world? Well, I think it is as they have basically shut down Brussels, such as schools, businesses, etc.. This must be costing millions and I am sure it is the same for France as well. Most of the weapons used by ISIS are American-made and I wonder with all of the intelligence gathering they are capable of, they must know who is supplying them to ISIS. So why can’t they stop the flow of arms? If Syria is a safe haven for these radicals, then why has NATO not invaded that country and taken control? We have the might and the manpower.
Obama says we are not afraid of these terrorists. Well, I say to him go and sit in a cafe in France and get shot at and we will see if that is true. It is easy for him to say that when he has dozens of people protecting him but, unlike the rest of us, we don’t have that luxury; we are targets. The sound of gunfire is extremely loud. I know because I go shooting often at the range and have to wear ear protection, and I know if I was being shot at I would be crapping my pants. Sorry for the crudeness but really there is no other way of putting it. I still think that this is all in the bigger plan of things to come and as soon as an attack happens in the US I bet they will declare martial law and we all know where that is going.
They want to bring in refugees to the US but according to CNN most of the states have voted against it, which seems to be the will of a lot of American people and I don’t blame them. We still have veterans who are homeless and they need to address that first, along with other homeless people. If we don’t put a stop to this infiltration now, we are going to get overrun which will lead to more radicalization.
It seems that the statements made by Donald Trump (creating a database for Muslims and not letting them in) is getting lots of support from the American people and before some of you get mad at me, I know there some very nice Muslims out there and I am sorry if they get lumped into the mix but it is hard to tell the good from the bad. I am not giving my opinion, just reporting what I am hearing on the news and, yes, I have an opinion but much rather keep it to myself. However, I do believe we are going to have more terrorist attacks in the West and I think that they will be far worse than what happened in France. This will be a good excuse to dispatch troops into cities around the world with an ulterior motive in mind, especially in the US.
Disclaimer
I have had people write to me asking not to publish “untruths,” so I just want to reiterate that when people send me info, I have to believe them, as I have no way of confirming what they send me. If I suspect that the information I have been sent is suspicious, then I ignore it and it never goes to print. So please excuse me if something gets by me and turns out not to be true. PlanetXnews.com prides itself on bringing accurate information for its readers and I think maintains a high standard. On occasion, a writer may be wrong and is always willing to write a retraction, if required. We can only rely on the honesty of the people who send us info and we ask that before you send any information on any of the subjects we cover that you verify it before sending. Thanks for your cooperation.
Stay safe. DDD signing off. Keep your eyes on the skies.

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not necessarily represent those of PlanetXnews.com nor its parent company, XmediaX. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for PlanetXnews.com, please email write@planetxnews.com.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz