OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana, UFO Sightings

This very clear disc shaped UFO has been caught hovering above Indiana. The eyewitness was able to give a detailed statement about the UFO and the whole experience.

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE 9511

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE IndianaUFO013108

Location - Indiana

Date - 01-31-2008

I was home alone and decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and maybe find a snack. Just as I approached the kitchen/dining room area (they're the same room and we have a bay-window/patio door there) I noticed what I immediately thought was a helicopter about 300-400 feet away, just across the street and above the tree-line. Because we kind of live in the country, I thought that was unusual... then it hit me that I couldn't hear any noise at all! And then the obvious shape difference hit me like a bag of rocks and I ran for my camera - literally (I almost tripped over a rug). 

I don't know how long it was there before I saw it, but it hung around for 2 or 3 minutes after I noticed it... not moving or flashing or anything. The only thing I noticed was a sort of wavy-ness of the air surrounding the object - that's probably what stuck me most, actually. It resembled kind of what you see over a hot road on a summer day. It was getting dark, but I distinctly remember the dark tree line shimmering just below the object, against the sky-glow. 

I had just enough time to take a picture on my camera (before the batteries died), and then I got one on my cell phone right before it "disappeared" --- I say that, because I believe it just went directly away from me at a high speed very suddenly... it actually appeared to grow smaller and disappear, but curve up slightly as it was doing so. The direction was about directly westward I believe. 
Long ago, when I was a young kid, I remember seeing a funny light in the sky (from very far away) and watching it do all sorts of "tricks" ~ but I couldn't actually see it as an object. This is the only other time that I have seen something this close, that I know from my own eyes what I saw in a detailed manner. Very exciting indeed (although the first couple nights were difficult to sleep well!)

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsblog.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Did The Rendlesham Forest UFO Return To England, UFO Sightings
Posted: 15 Dec 2015 05:21 AM PST
Has the Rendlesham forest UFO returned to England? This green eye shaped UFO has been caught hovering over Norfolk England, the mysterious UFO looks like a blinking eye, similar to that of the Rendlesham Forest UFO.

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE B42bff06-02fc-4864-9f3a-3250574533cc85

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE 824bf46e-3ce6-4681-bffc-ebe22f5f27fd86

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE 26d65b1c-607e-4e64-b01b-41b970b96c2587

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE F2306185-91ce-4079-88cd-059f82f5aca288

UFO Sighting Description - Green Glowing UFO

Date of sighting -  March 2011

Location of sighting -  Norfolk, UK

Peter, of King's Lynn, said: "From the photos it moved across the sky from right to left."

UFO expert Nick Pope said: "It's an interesting image."
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE DFHZYdd2nUc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Black Triangle UFO Sighting Caught Above England 2015, UFO Sightings
Posted: 15 Dec 2015 05:21 AM PST
This black triangle UFO has been caught flying above Devon England. The witnesses state that the UFO made no noise and that it was a eerie experience..

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_JjbAfEYcBZnVGPxlafJ54aiKnnT_172uhPrAWg-hfYIrU1MF

Similar To What The Eyewitness Saw

Location - Devon England

Date - December 2015

Type of UFO Sighting - Triangle

' Was taking a walk with my wife along Devon (England) when I noticed a large triangle shaped object, I asked my wife if she knew what the craft was and she did not know either. I tried to take pictures on my phone but the quality was too low. The object made no noise, was a really eerie experience."UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE FYp57s5EI6E?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Green Disc UFO Caught Hovering Over California, UFO Sightings
Posted: 15 Dec 2015 05:20 AM PST
This green disc UFO has been caught hovering over California, the witness noticed that there was a bright light in the sky, upon reviewing the photos thy saw this craft.

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE Alien%2Baliens%2BET%2BUFO%2BUFOs%2Bsighting%2Bsightings%2BLady%2BGaga%2Bnews%2BJustin%2BBieber%2Bpolitics%2Bparanormal%2Bcalifornia%2Bdude%2Bgold%2Btop%2Bsecret%2Bnasa2

UFO Sighting Description - Glowing UFO

Date of sighting -  August 10, 2014

Location of  sighting - Cottonwood, California, USA

Eyewitness Testimony - 

My Mom and I were headed home from Red Bluff Ca headed north on I-5. We were almost to the Bowman road exit at the time the photo was taken. My Mom asked me to take a picture of the sunset. It was Aug 10, 2014 around 8:30 p.m. After turning on to Bowman Rd. heading west, I saw a bright light in the sky, but quickly lost track of it. I noticed the dates said Aug 11 on the pictures that i took on the way home. The rest of the photos that I took earlier that day were dated Aug 10. I notice it while tranfering pics from phone to pc. I checked the phone and the pc, they both had the right date and time on them.
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE IVFmdnBD7fs?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Mysterious UFO Caught Above Saint John Canada, UFO Sightings
This mysterious UFO was spotted on camera hovering over Saint John Canada. The witness explains that while looking through there camera they could see lights in the sky fading in and out, the witness had no idea what it was..

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE Mufon38717_4_tor

UFO Sighting Description - Bright colored lights and was fading in and out of camera view.

Location - Saint John Canada

Event Time - 2012-05-03 12:00AM

Eyewitness Testimony - 

'I was testing my new sony handycam i just bought at my window which is a 70 times 2000 zoom cam, at 12:34am and just happened to move the cam up a notch and noticed in my viewer of my cam lights fading in and out of view and saw lights of different colors and started recording it,as i noticed it wasn't a plane or anything in the area at the time and was above the moon and knew it wasn't a plane because of the distance. i started recording it because i knew it wasn't anything i ever saw before, i wasn't sure what it was but knew it wasn't a plane or anything else , it just kept fading in and out showing different lights as it did that. 

I lowered the cam a bit and caught it. i felt kind of freaked out at the time because of what it was and wasn't the only time i recorded something else in the night skies above the moon. it was kind of exciting knowing that there is something else out there and am still amazed by it. i i tried to zoom in a bit but lost it as i did.'
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE Z_aX4TgpRq8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Green Glowing UFO's Spotted Over England, UFO Sightings
These unknown green lights have been spotted hovering above England. The eyewitness who spotted the crafts has expressed that they were 5x bigger than a helicopter.

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+paranormal,+science,+space,+astronomy,+ET,+orb,+orbs,+england,+July,+2012Screen+Shot+2012-07-31+at+9.02.44+AM

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+paranormal,+science,+space,+astronomy,+ET,+orb,+orbs,+england,+July,+2012Screen+Shot+2012-07-31+at+9.03.37+AM

UFO Sighting Description - Glowing UFO Orbs

Date of sighting - July 29, 2012

Location of sighting -  Client Hills, England

Eyewitness Testimony - 

" Filmed @ 2:50 am on sunday the 29th july 2012 over clent hills England these lights arnt the usual police helicopters lights, and they werent sky lanterns or an rc plane/helicopter! it looked around 4 to 5 x bigger than the helicopter looks, after hovering for around 50+ minutes they flew off to the left..........."
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE WNeyMt8B1-g?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Pyramid Shaped UFO Caught Above Arizona, UFO Sightings
This bright pyramid shaped UFO was caught flying above Arizona. The UFO was said to be travelling at a very fast speed.

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE S_2158

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE S_2159

UFO Sighting Description - Bright White Glowing UFO

Location - Arizona USA

Eyewitness Testimony - 

'Saw this Large Bright Object, Very High In The Sky & tried to get photos of it but they are a tad blury. Only thing I can figure is that it is a weather balloon. It was moving at a very high rate of speed from the north to the south & then east & then south again til I could no longer see it.'
UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE BdVgYOgxPsY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsblog.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO activity during manual docking for Soyuz TMA-19M to ISS

A dramatic docking for the Soyuz TMA-19M when the automated systems onboard failed close before the planned docking on December 15, 2015.

Soyuz commander Yuri Malenchenko took manual control of the Soyuz before resuming for another attempt at docking which was successful at 12.33 p.m. EST.

It’s remarkable that during the docking process some unidentified objects (orbs and a doughnut-shaped) appear near the Soyuz TMA-19M.

UFO News ~ Very Clear Disc UFO Caught Over Indiana and MORE Soyuz%2BTMA-19M%2BISS%2BUFO

NASA’s official statement: Soyuz Commander Yuri Malenchenko manually docked the Soyuz TMA-19M spacecraft at 12:33 p.m. EST to the International Space Station’s Rassvet module after an initial automated attempt was aborted.

Malenchenko took control of the Soyuz, backed it away from the station to assess the Soyuz’ systems, then reapproached the complex for the manual docking.

Flight Engineer Tim Kopra of NASA and Flight Engineer Tim Peake of the European Space Agency flanked Malenchenko as he brought the Soyuz to the Rassvet port for the start of a six-month mission.

After leak checks are conducted on both sides of the docking interface, hatches will be opened and Malenchenko, Kopra and Peake will be greeted by Expedition 46 Commander Scott Kelly of NASA and Flight Engineers Mikhail Kornienko and Sergey Volkov of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos).

Video 1 - Short version.

Video 2 - Long version.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin