OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT Empty YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHT

December 26, 2015 Ines Radman

So what if Earth is flat or not flat? So what if you find out why you have been lied to and who? It’s your ego controlling you, wanting to be right and I’m telling you, it matters not. What matters to me is that I prepare myself for graduation, to detach from this world and focus on connecting to source permanently. I can do it here and there, but the connection is not strong enough yet. That’s all that should matter to me right now.
I made a comment on a blog about the Flat Earth Theory and explained it mattered not to me and someone wrote that I should be worried and that if I am truth seeker that I should find out what shape the earth is.
Being stuck on the shape of the Earth is only diverting you from what you should be doing.
These people are not mature yet. Do you know how you should be?  Materially detached meaning you have minimized your need to spend money on things you can do without, be debt free, detached from the Matrix as much as possible meaning you don’t or won’t have to rely on any government agency to pay you unemployment, welfare or social security payments.  You should be financially and spiritually abundant.
Spiritual maturity is about the soul occupying a human skinsuit, it’s about knowing you’re only here temporarily and that you made the choice to be here at this time. You know that you made an agreement with parts of your soul group to help each other learn lessons or experience. You are not affected by all the negative events because you have detached from that reality.
You are aware that your goal in this existence is to remember why you came here and who you are. You are aware that whatever your circumstances are, you created them. Your soul purpose in this reality is to remember who you are and find your way home.
This is where you should be about now, nothing is coincidence and no external force is responsible for your current condition.
I am reading a lot about so called light workers that are facing very difficult times financially. These people may want to be light workers or call themselves light workers but they are not. For starters, your job is to shine your light. Your life should be in order, you should be healthy and taking care of yourself first and then helping others. You must be an example of what you want others to be.
How can anyone take your seriously if you’re in dire straights? You may want to believe you’re a lightworker based on things you read but the truth is that we are ALL beings of light, we are all equals and we all chose to come here at this time.
You can’t help others until you help yourself first. You can’t give advice if your own life is not in order and if you are not living in abundance, you’re far away from being spiritually evolved. You create that abundance by your thoughts  and attitudes, so obviously your attitude towards money is not correct.
Would you take advice from a fat person on how to lose weight? Of course not. Do you think my clients would continue to come for help if I was ill all the time or complained about my life?
There is no reason for anyone to lack anything. The universe is full of abundance but for some reason you’re not attracting it in your life.
If you have your shit together, you should be waking up with great joy and in gratitude for all that you have. You don’t worry about money because it always comes when you need it and you’re not affected by any geoengineering, chemtrails and all the other things they are trying to poison us with.
Furthermore, if your body and mind is toxic from negative thoughts and emotions, and you live in lack of, you should not be helping anyone because you are only emanating that very toxic energy to others.
Don’t call yourself a lightworker in the same breath saying you’re suffering from lack of. BE a lightworker by BEING an example to others and you won’t have to do anything, they will follow you and will want to know HOW to get what you have. Be the light by being detached from the matrix, people will notice you everywhere you go.
When I first started getting stares from people, I was becoming very self-conscious. At first I thought my hair was sticking out or my make up smudged or that maybe I had a fly stuck to my nose. I couldn’t understand why people were looking at me so intently.
In time I learned that I emanated a very calm and loving energy. My friends started to tell me that there was something different about me, that I looked more vibrant and youthful. They wanted to know how they could feel that way. They often asked me how come I never complained about anything especially the last year with my partner needing constant care.
This is how I explained to them how I felt: “I am here but I’m not here. I notice everything but as an observer. I’m astutely aware that I create my own reality so I’m very careful about my thoughts. The world around me is what it is, but I’m not part of it and do not consider it to be my reality. My partner created his illness so why should feel bad about that? I not only live in gratitude but I thank creator for all that I am as often as I can remember. Life outside my world doesn’t interest me let alone the small and silly things in life, my only focus right now is to be the best that I can be, love as much as I can love, help as much as I can help without taking away from my energy and to shine my light for those that walk in the dark”.
Now, more than ever we must turn to ourselves and start polishing that lamp so that it can shine as bright as possible. You cannot be in both worlds at once because the material world neutralizes any progress you make in your spiritual world. I’m not saying that we should stop living our lives, I’m saying that we must detach from the human desires of acquiring material security and simply live as if we already have abundance. You can’t help anyone if you lack.
By living in abundance and always knowing you will have it, you can then help others. Everything requires money today, so we must create abundance and we share that abundance. We never take away or go with less to give others, that’s called sacrifice and sacrifice is not positive, it’s called giving up something to give to others and the exchange is lack of and sacrifice. You are merely passing on sacrifice to someone else.
I live all that I write about. Last week, I filled up 3 shopping bags for my cousin with meats, desserts, rice, flour, sugar and many other items. I already had more than I needed or would use and by today it was all returned to me through clients sending me more. I give without even thinking how much I have left because I have NEVER went without, somehow the cupboards get full again.
I am so filled with gratitude and it’s always on my thoughts how fortunate I am, the universe hears me and sends me more.  Although I do not celebrate xmas or any religious holidays, it’s always a time for reflection, making notes, setting goals at how I can be better or change things I don’t like or want.
I now understand why strangers look intently into my eyes as they pass by me, my body language and facial expression reflects joy and inner gratitude, they are pulled to that because it’s something they want.
That is why I consider a lightworker to be a Lighthouse providing direction so that ships can safely make it to their destination. Be the guiding and giving light, be the light you are and came to be. You, old soul are the light of all of us together, joined together we can make the changes. Please catch up with us, I’m longing to go home.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum