OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family [audio]
Rob Potter and Dave Schmidt On the Financial Outlook, RV, Dragon Family Tower-of-Babel-219x300I have watched/listened with only a little interest to what certain parties tell us they believe will happen with respect to the global currency revaluation, financial reset, etc., and there are few I have any trust in.
Dave Schmidt has made a lot of sense, from my perspective, and I trust Rob Potter.
In this discussion between the two, I nodded profusely when Rob stated his feelings about the Ambassador and Dragon Family position with respect to the gold and trillions, and relinquishing it for humanitarian projects, etc.
When Rob interviewed the Ambassador a couple of months ago, I had the same reaction Rob expresses in this video.
There they sit, gobs of money, the power to free Humanity and clean up the planet—and they are squabbling amongst themselves as to whether they are ready or not to step down and allow Humanity to flourish and enjoy their Golden Age—because they are the glorified descendents of the Anunnaki; the royal bloodlines, and they say it’s THEIR money.
I am disgusted with the situation and the fact that they apparently have been allowed to decide what they are going to do and so far they appear to be able to take all the time they want to do that.
So, while Humanity starves to death, lives on the street, dies of Illuminati-created disease and fights wars that the dark determines must be fought for their own greedy causes, while we are sprayed like roaches with chemtrails, vaccinated with toxic cocktails and our food supply poisoned, these arrogant, selfish creatures want for nothing, enjoy exotic technologies and ample organic food and are allowed to hold the reigns to our future—
—at least until The Event—if they take that long—and it looks as though that situation will probably be what forces their hand.
And while we’re on the topic of what these “royals” are doing, I have been wondering as I lie awake at night if the off-world colonists have been told the truth; you know, the ones who believe Earth was annihilated via nuclear war and no longer exists because that’s the lie they were told.
The controllers have revealed to us the Secret Space Program and the breakaway civilizations, but have they told THEM about US? Because THAT is all part of disclosure. I don’t trust these deceitful organisms to do what is right. They’re self-serving.
Regardless, putting the frustration and anger aside, I enjoyed the one hour discourse between two “real” Lightworkers very much. Mahalo, fellas, for keeping us in the loop and sharing your thoughts.  ~ BP

ROB POTTER with guest DAVE SCHMIDT - 12-24-2015 by Pyramid One Network Radio on Mixcloud

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum