OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Peace on Earth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Peace on Earth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Peace on Earth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Peace on Earth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Peace on Earth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Peace on Earth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Peace on Earth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Peace on Earth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Peace on Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Peace on Earth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace on Earth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peace on Earth Empty Peace on Earth Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Peace on Earth

December 29, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

I won’t be online tomorrow, have to take my partner to the Chinese Doctor and more than likely spend the night on the mainland as our last ferry leaves back at 8:30. We were told today that overnight the temperature will drop 15C. Can you believe that we have not yet put on our coats, meaning, at this time of year we are burning the wood stove, but instead, sit in the solarium all day enjoying 20C+.
This climate change and global warming is nothing but a hoax, deception, motivated by greedy bankers wanting more of our money and creating guilt for convincing the masses they are responsible for this.
Consider the age of the earth and cycles it goes through. Enough said. There is nothing strange about our weather, it’s simply changing/fluctuating according to the movement of planetary bodies, the cycles change every 10 to 11,000 years. It’s just that we don’t have it recorded, nobody ever lived long enough to see a complete weather cycle change. The ice age didn’t come overnight, it took 300 years to manifest slowly.
You know, I have been thinking about the last 2 video transcripts I posted, the idea/concept that nothing is real externally, that this is all an illusion. If everything is my head and I think it’s real, then everything we know to be real is not, right down to the shape of the planet, she’s not real either, she’s an illusion as well.
If this reality is an illusion created by light and vibration, that somehow projects outward yet we see it through the eyes, then all those channelers and gurus that communicate with some higher dimensional beings are perpetrators of fraud, in other words, they are all playing the game of keeping us in the dark as well. If this is an illusion, and these beings are in higher dimensions, then should they not know we are in an illusion? Would they not be telling us that everything we believe to be real is just an illusion? They are an illusion too?
It’s either not an illusion or these entities know it is and are purposely deceiving us, or perhaps, they too think they are real but they too are in the illusion of being higher dimensional beings. From what I understand, it is only here in this 3D that we are unable to see higher frequencies, therefore, these entities should know and see the reality.
These are all interesting thoughts to contemplate, perhaps dangerous if our thoughts create the illusion itself. If indeed we are in an illusion, then many things make sense to me. On the other hand, if this is an illusion, did we create it on purpose to have this experience? If we don’t want to be part of this illusion, how do we get out of this 3D reality?
Was this illusion created by Oneness done for the benefit of souls? OF course, creator would never put us into harm, but this is the danger of creation. If we are given the power to create through thought without having an understanding of it before we start, it’s logical that we could create wars and suffering because we don’t remember, we don’t know and we have been programmed/deceived to believe that what we see with our eyes is real.
The deception extends right to higher realms doesn’t it? I need to listen to the rest of the series of the Holographic Disclosure, perhaps there is an explanation as to my question: Did I choose to enter into this illusion knowing I would be deceived? What would be the purpose of volunteering for this illusory matrix?  Why create a matrix to have this experience?
So, yes many questions right now, interesting, challenging concepts and I simply don’t have the scientific mind to put all this information into a suitable explanation and understanding.
Supposedly, the universe is in my head and not external. Supposedly, everything I see is actually a holographic projection I have created through thought, so how come we all see a tree with green leaves and a brown trunk? This is what I am curious about and hope to find an explanation in the following videos.
Maybe the the guy that created these videos is actually deceiving us on purpose? Problem is, how do we prove it right or wrong? How can I prove or disprove that the universe is not in my head but really out there, real for my eyes to see?
There is something big happening soon. I wrote about this once a few months ago that we have only begun this  madness. What we see now is just the appetizer of chaos, it was supposed to be all over with by 2014, but we were not ready. Problem is Gaia can’t wait anymore, she’s close to the galactic plane and needs to shift into higher dimension frequency which means we have to as well. She’s been really good so far in shaking/earthquakes in not so populated areas, but even that is not achieving the results she wants, so she will have to start sacrificing humanity in bigger numbers. Sadly, it’s not her fault, we are not waking up fast enough and she has to get the work done.
How do I know this? I just know. So far, I have not been wrong about anything, even though at times I question my knowing because it’s just there. When you don’t see and feel information, at times it is scary because you don’t know where it comes from. According to the Holographic Disclosure series, everything that exists is in the ether/akash, I get that. But thoughts are also in the ether and I question whose thoughts they are?
I wish you Americans would start getting mad and doing something about your government, they have killed so many people on this planet. I keep referring to you because according to what I feel, you are the ones that will stand up first or get killed first. In other words, you should be the way showers, you are the ones that toss the first stone or your collapse and loss of credibility in the world will come before that.
Europe is not going to fair any better. This year will be a scary year for many people as the immigrants from the Middle East populate large cities and start planning their JIHAD on us. I have read this in several places as well, so I am glad that I live on this tiny isolated island and not in the cities.
We just got a new technocratic leader. Our President coming from the US and ex NATO employee Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic has made her first move that I predicted as soon as she came to power. Last month, Vice President Biden came to see her and gifted Croatia with 25 Humvees and  tanks. Americans don’t give things for nothing, something is going on big here in the Balkans. We are such a small country that on a map you can’t see the name Croatia, kind of like Monaco or Andora. Perhaps this will keep us safer from the immigrants and their revenge. I can’t blame them. We destroyed everything they ever loved, and now expect them to move on? We destroyed their culture, their ancestry, their monuments, ancient structures, museums, homes, schools, we destroyed and leveled their cities and we wonder why they have become extremists?
Remember the rule of cause and effect. You get what you put out. Staying quiet while your government is killing, makes you an accomplice. There is no more room to bury the dead, when will you realize that your silence is only delaying the inevitable? We all have to pay the price for what we have done even if it’s indirectly. Just because my partner sitting in the car was the one that robbed the bank and I just waited for him to get a ride doesn’t make me not guilty. I am just as guilty for the crime because I knew what he was doing.
I wish you all a safe 2016 start. Be wise, be with family, be in truth, stay in joy, and no fear. It’s what we came to do.
Much love to all of you! Peace.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum