OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Peace and Prosperity EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Peace and Prosperity EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Peace and Prosperity EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Peace and Prosperity EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Peace and Prosperity EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Peace and Prosperity EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Peace and Prosperity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Peace and Prosperity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Peace and Prosperity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Peace and Prosperity EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace and Prosperity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peace and Prosperity Empty Peace and Prosperity Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Peace and Prosperity

January 5, 2016 Ines Radman

A very belated wish and desire that all of you create a better reality this timeline of 2016.
Remember, you are the creator of your reality and we are the creators of our collective reality. In this collective, it can take one person/energy to shift it into a better one, like a collapse of dominos by just one piece, sets it all into motion.
As for me, I went to bed before midnight on the eve of 2016. Unfortunately, my partner was not well and each day became another struggle to breath. I was losing faith in everything I do and believe in because he had started TCM with a doctor on the mainland, and I could not accept his condition worsening even though I wanted to believe it was the ‘healing crisis’.
We had to take him to hospital yesterday and it turned out he had 2 Liters of fluid in his left lung. Immediately upon removing it, he was better. Is it because OF the TCM cupping or was it there all along gradually building up, I don’t know but today he is home and he’s able to walk to the bathroom without help and I can finally get some housework done.
There was no celebration of the incoming 2016. It was not possible even had my partner been well. How can I celebrate while 26,000 children die each day either from disease, war and hunger?  Reread the second line of this post. We collectively create our collective reality. I was sad and discouraged for a few brief moments before falling asleep thinking about how fortunate I was and yet how it doesn’t mean that much to me when the rest of the world is not so fortunate.
Sure, it’s easy to say we create our collective reality. Great. So what? So what now? How do we change this? It takes one domino to do that. Maybe YOU are that one domino. Did you ever think about that? When you were thinking that you alone can’t change the world, did it ever occur to you that you could be that one domino that changes the game?
Never give up thinking that you are part of the collective and that you can change it. If you keep ignoring the fact that you are a co-creator and that you and I collectively change something we don’t want, nothing will change or at best, you will continue to live your life the way it is now.
On Sunday when the doctor came to the house, he brought someone with him and asked if he could come in with him. No problem I said. When we got upstairs and turned to each other to shake hands and introduce ourselves, his friend says: “Hi, I’m Ante and I’m a musician”.  I stood there wondering what his point about that was, so I asked him: “Why do you feel it is important that I know you are a musician?”. He answers:”Well, you know, people prejudge me”. I was confused. How would I prejudge him if I didn’t know he was a musician?
I couldn’t let it rest, I was curious WHY it was important to him that I know he is a musician. His lame excuse about “prejudice” was lame because it made no sense. If he didn’t tell me he was a musician, then I would not be able to judge him, right?
So, I asked him again: “Why was it important to you that I know you are a musician?”.  “Hmm..I never thought about it. It’s just an automatic response because of the way I dress, people always ask me what I do for a living”.  Now that changed everything but didn’t change anything.
I ended this conversation because I had more important things to do like help my partner remove his clothing.  But after they were gone, I started to think about it. You see, we judge ourselves and then project out to others what we want them to see. He wanted me to know he was a musician because his self worth was in the gutter, the prejudice in his career choice turned him against himself. A stigma of being a musician here is the same stigma of an artist. Drawing beautiful art yet it only becomes valuable upon their death. If you are an artist or musician, it is assumed you are not making much money or simply don’t like to do REAL work.
The musician immediately prepared himself by telling up front rather than waiting for someone to ask first. In Croatia, you are what you do for a living, rather than what you are as a person/human being. I never introduce myself with Dr. even though anyone with a doctorate or PhD carries it proudly and gains certain privileges in our society. I don’t think it’s right. I want people to know me as the person I am and not what I do for a living. The drawback here in Croatia is that without the title in front of my name, I don’t get taken seriously but I will continue to be just ME. It matters not what others think of me, it matters not what I do for a living. What matters is that we BE good people, kind souls, loving souls and that we live as part of a collective and not just for ourselves.
Selfishness has taken over our society, but it’s a side effect of the fragmentation and separation. In a collective society there is no selfishness, in fact, if you read about tribes, they know not what selfishness is because of their collective consciousness. It’s on a small scale of course, but perhaps, we should go and find a tribe to study and re-learn what it means to be part of a collective.
Common goals and dreams make up a collective. The real meaning of Communism is collective. It means a society working together for the benefit of everyone. Everyone has equal rights, not one person has more or less than the other. The ones that don’t contribute, they simply don’t get anything, unless of course they are not able to.
We have lost our tribal collective consciousness, we need to get back to that and this is where we hear the word ‘grassroots’ level. We start in our neighborhood and expand outwards until we all come together again.
I want for you to create joy and abundance this new 2016. I want for you to find a way to join a collective, be part of something. In that collective, there is always that one domino that can change the entire energy of the tribe. We are in essence a global tribe, and we all have one thing in common: Peace and prosperity.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum